Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

I need expert anyone here. on male or female.
I let them grow another week.

ill email you pics just need to know anyone online atm.

You have a male cannabis plant.

Males, pain in the butt; The experience you gained, priceless...

Grayhawk, finding you have a male is a real bummer but that's the problem with regular seeds. When you do get a girl it makes it all worthwhile as they are generally keepers. Keep your chin up buddy, you've gained knowledge & experience which is invaluable :)

lol I can do that. garden told me trick to that. cut below the nobe (I mean right on the bottom of it. then split it. and put into gel. and it will grow.
I got 5 male clones now. . im still sick to my stomach now.
I'm so sorry... I did reply to your pm but just didn't see it till this morning.....:circle-of-love:

Grayhawk, finding you have a male is a real bummer but that's the problem with regular seeds. When you do get a girl it makes it all worthwhile as they are generally keepers. Keep your chin up buddy, you've gained knowledge & experience which is invaluable :)
I think that's the problem skunny.... The beans he had that turned male were fem beans......:circle-of-love:

Most breeders only insure a "high rate of females" in the fine print. Although suggesting you have the pic's on a journal seems to influence the seed banks to give reparations.
I hope you get some freebies out of them Grayhawk!

p.s. If the growth structure of the plant was good, you could save the pollen and make your own beans down the road?

p.p.s Hi Dennise :ciao:

Males from fem seeds? I've never seen that before. I'd be demanding a refund
I told them and they refunded the total amount of my last order.... I can't complain about the bean store at all. This is the first time I have had any problem and they didn't even ask questions just sent me an email and said my account had been credited with the whole amount.. The fem seeds are not 100% and they do not advertise them as so. I just got lucky....:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Dennise, I suppose you can show some pictures of the male and fem beans here:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

I told them and they refunded the total amount of my last order.... I can't complain about the bean store at all. This is the first time I have had any problem and they didn't even ask questions just sent me an email and said my account had been credited with the whole amount.. The fem seeds are not 100% and they do not advertise them as so. I just got lucky....:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom