Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

Got a update on the Wild Thai. She is 69 day in bloom and was watered with 1 gallon of plain purified water.......:circle-of-love:
DSC071821.JPG
DSC071832.JPG
DSC071842.JPG
DSC071852.JPG
DSC071862.JPG
DSC071872.JPG
DSC071882.JPG
DSC071882.JPG
DSC071901.JPG
DSC071952.JPG
DSC071981.JPG
DSC072032.JPG
DSC072041.JPG
DSC072052.JPG
DSC072061.JPG
DSC072071.JPG

Ditz checking in. You sampled the Wild Thai from your seed place? If yes, I am ordering right now. I'm waiting for your report. One hit. Fantastic for sleep.
What's wrong Brooklyn, You didn't trust my JUDGEMENT ?

Of course I trust you. Will you believe that, even though I see I "liked" that post, I have no recollection of having read it. Now, would that scare the crap out of you? It scares me.

Okay, ordering Wild Thai today. I also did not realize you had the seed from the same place as Fifi.

Of course I trust you. Will you believe that, even though I see I "liked" that post, I have no recollection of having read it. Now, would that scare the crap out of you? It scares me.

Okay, ordering Wild Thai today. I also did not realize you had the seed from the same place as Fifi.
That sounds like the lawyer at my custody hearing many years ago.
"You say you've never seen this form ever in your life Mr. Bar but I ask you, is that your signature at the bottom?"

Ditz checking in. You sampled the Wild Thai from your seed place? If yes, I am ordering right now. I'm waiting for your report. One hit. Fantastic for sleep.
Oh yea... I think this is most certainly a keeper. I can't wait till I chop her in a couple of days and then get a good cure on her. I think she is going to be awesome...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
Looks like a great harvest. awesome~~:circle-of-love:
:thanks: Twilight....:circle-of-love:

Got a update on the Wild Thai. She is 69 day in bloom and was watered with 1 gallon of plain purified water.......:circle-of-love:

:thedoubletake:.....:circle-of-love:

:shhh:....:circle-of-love:
Hello Dennise :ciao:
wishing you a very good weed this fine day :passitleft: sorry I havent been by for a long time now:circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High Jaga... I have missed you and hope you and yours are all doing well.....:circle-of-love:
Well done Dennise. Bravo!!
:thanks: Mike.....:circle-of-love:
"You say you've never seen this form ever in your life Mr. Bar but I ask you, is that your signature at the bottom?"
:thedoubletake:......:circle-of-love:

Hee hee, only you knew about my memory prior!

Oh yea... I think this is most certainly a keeper. I can't wait till I chop her in a couple of days and then get a good cure on her. I think she is going to be awesome...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
Okay, you two are avin a laugh!? That's Having a laugh in Brit for LA.

I didn't order it yet. I have one more question, which of their Wild Thai did you order from them? And oh, I get it...Reggie and the...okay.

I need a joint.

Hee hee, only you knew about my memory prior!

Okay, you two are avin a laugh!? That's Having a laugh in Brit for LA.

I didn't order it yet. I have one more question, which of their Wild Thai did you order from them? And oh, I get it...Reggie and the...okay.

I need a joint.
World of Seeds Pure Origin Collection Wild Thailand

I copied and pasted it so if you type it in exactly like that you should be taken to the right one. They have 2 different Thai's I think but it is the Pure Origin Collection from World of Seeds.... It is most certainly worth growing.....:circle-of-love:

I'm glad I asked. Almost bought the other one. I wasn't sure if you bought the collection. Good.

Got my glasses and humidistat today. I love Prime. I think I'm joining it. I love how fast that came. I ordered it on Saturday and it got here today. Amazing they make anything on it.

Wow! Even though I thought it was Male once the King said it wasn't I figured I was wrong. I'm getting better at this weed thing. Now if I can only just get a clone to root... :yummy:

lol I can do that. garden told me trick to that. cut below the nobe (I mean right on the bottom of it. then split it. and put into gel. and it will grow.
I got 5 male clones now. . im still sick to my stomach now.

Man listen, I've tried every trick in the book. I've turned my hand in and will stick to re-vegging for now. I'm good at that.

Back
Top Bottom