KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Lush Lighting Dominator 2x used 435 watts x 97 days = 42,195 watts
Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x used 1y80x3 watts= 540 watts x 37 = 19,980 watts
----------------------------------
62,175 watts used / 97 days = 640.98 watts average used

0.571 grams per watt

Nice run KJC. Definitely running at hid yields... I enjoyed the detailed reports.. Are you going to do a smoke report?

Strength, flavor, physical attributes... Keep it Green...

WD

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Unfortunately I have a high tolerance and can not judge flavors well. I do have a comparison between the same genetics grown under High Pressure Sodium lights and the same genetics grown under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's coming.

Well I know of one... I have to agree with Crawdaddy. The lights I currently use 100 x 3W white spectrum for the price of one Dominator 2X. I could purchase almost 8 lights... That would be 700- 800 LEDs.... I used three of these and one 84X to grow this....

WK_12_GR_12-4.JPG

Hi all I inadvertently posted a link that was against forum rules... I appreciate the 420 staff for contacting me and advising me of this and it is why they edited my post. I do understand their position and their commitment and passion to "spread the word" on this great medicinal plant.

WD

Do you know of any alternatives to ultra snow? Finding that product in the UK is prooving to be quite a task

Unfortunately I do not have an alternative to suggest instead of the Snow Storm Ultra.

Thanks king, I will keep looking....SOMEBODY must sell it on this side of the pond!

Blimey i think this is one of the biggest threads ive seen. It would probably take me a full day to read it all lol. Love the set up very clean and your plants look brilliant mate

Congratulations on your harvest KingJohnC. And I'm a video kind of guy, thank you.

Hey KJ, I just noticed your title, "Product Reviewer". How did you get that title? And please send us a link to all your reviews! I am always interested in new products.

KJ2.jpg

I was given the choice of either staying a Staff Writer or a Product Reviewer and believe I would best fit into the Product Reviewer category for the primary type of assignments that I will take on and the change was made. I enjoy new products and technology as well! I am very thankful for all the opportunity's that 420 Magazine and my 420 Magazine sponsors Lush Lighting and PerfectGardens.com have brought to me allowing me to honestly Review the products used in this Grow Journal and Review. Links for my Grow Journals and Product Reviews can be found in my signature. To be invited When I have a new Grow Journal and Review I now send out invitations. Add me to your Contacts by clicking on my name and selecting Add as Contact for invitations to new Grow Journals and Product Reviews.

Here are the bud and trichome photographs comparison between the same genetics grown under High Pressure Sodium lights and the AK47x Alaskan Thunder, AK48 #3, Hindu Kush #2 and Hindu Kush #3 grown under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x LED light panels. The plants grown under the High Pressure Sodium lights were flowered for 84 days.

Back
Top Bottom