KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

AK48 #3 Grown Under Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lumenator 2x

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_001.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_002.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_003.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_004.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_005.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_006.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_007.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_008.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_009.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_010.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_011.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_012.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_013.jpg

AK48_3_Grown_Under_Lush_Lighting_Dominator_2x_and_Lumenator_2x_-_014.jpg

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

A many congrats on your harvest brotha those buds looking really really good. Especially that Hindu Kush grown under the LED's. :cheer:

Way to go.:bravo:

Great pictures oh Great King ! :thumb:

Nothing like a KJC photoshoot. Well done with your journal and your harvest, I cannot wait for the next one!

Thank you KingJohnC for the Lush photoshoot! And an amazing grow!

~ Renae

Awesome Harvest and Buds Gratz KJC :bravo:

Loved the color on the Hindu Kush under LEDs, really tasty looking. Congrats on a great grow KingJ and great harvest as well.
I gotta ask whats your final observations when it comes to size, taste and ripening (buds) comparison between each lights.

Thank you

I believe the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and the Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's grew buds that were more dense, stronger tasting and more trichome covered then the same genetics grown under High Pressure Sodium lights. I believe the buds and trichomes were more mature under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's then the same genetics under High Pressure Sodium lights.

I believe the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and the Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's grew buds that were more dense, stronger tasting and more trichome covered then the same genetics grown under High Pressure Sodium lights. I believe the buds and trichomes were more mature under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's then the same genetics under High Pressure Sodium lights.

I love it :circle-of-love: if the talk is maximizing every one of these factors, then Its time for me to jump in the LEDs train and give these lights a try.

Those trich pics are sick Judge John. I must agree with you. The Lush Lighting Dominator 2x really packs them in...

Back
Top Bottom