420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

I will be doing 5 strains in this comparative grow for
Canuk Seeds
Acapulco Gold Fem ,
Green Crack Fem,
Weeding Cake Fem,
Cherry Pie Fem and
Obi-Wan Kush Fem
The details of each strain are in the following comments .
I will be doing 4 strains in a flood and drain system controlled via a Bell Syphon in a 4ft x 4ft tent and the same 4 strains will also be grown in SIP's in another 4ft x 4ft tent
The 5th strain will be in a 3rd tent 3ft x 3ft in another SIP under a 200w mars led light .
The 4ft tents have 1000w phlizon lights in them that will run at 500w - 600w each controlled via a 2 zone controller
The 4ft tents are vivosun
4ft x 5ft 2in1 tents the 3ft tent is a no name brand .
Welcome aboard

Acapulco Gold Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview​

Her genetics may be shrouded in mystery, but Acapulco Gold is a celebrity cannabis strain rooted in cannabis culture.
This mostly sativa hybrid is considered a landrace strain as it's indigenous to Acapulco, Mexico. Cannabis seeds like these used to be hard to find, so we are stoked at having them in our roster.
Flowering between 10-11 weeks, she produces dense buds that are light green in colour, coated in fiery trichomes, and drenched in frosty THC-rich trichomes.
Acapulco Gold has impressive THC levels (around 19%) and yields (up to 500g/m2).
She boasts an intense citrus and lemon aroma and flavour with hints off sweetness.
Expect a cerebral experience with happy, euphoric, uplifting, and creative effects.
Medical cannabis users say Acapulco Gold helps reduce unwanted symptoms associated with anxiety, stress, and depression

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Sativa
Strain GeneticsCentral American Genetics x Mexican Sativa
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
Flowering Time70-75 days
Where to GrowIndoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical ConditionsAnxiety, Depression, Stress
Taste / FlavorCitrus, Fruity, Lemon
EffectCerebral, Creative, Euphoric, Relaxing, Uplifting
Plant Height1.5m
CBD ContentUp to 1%
THC Content15% - 19%
YieldIndoors: 400-500g/m² ; Outdoors: 400-500 g/plant

I will be doing 5 strains in this comparative grow for
Canuk Seeds
Acapulco Gold Fem ,
Green Crack Fem,
Weeding Cake Fem,
Cherry Pie Fem and
Obi-Wan Kush Fem
The details of each strain are in the following comments .
I will be doing 4 strains in a flood and drain system controlled via a Bell Syphon in a 4ft x 4ft tent and the same 4 strains will also be grown in SIP's in another 4ft x 4ft tent
The 5th strain will be in a 3rd tent 3ft x 3ft in another SIP under a 200w mars led light .
The 4ft tents have 1000w phlizon lights in them that will run at 500w - 600w each controlled via a 2 zone controller
The 4ft tents are vivosun
4ft x 5ft 2in1 tents the 3ft tent is a no name brand .
Welcome aboard
I’m going to be dropping by checking your progress if you don’t mind @Absorber. CL🍀

Green Crack Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview​

Canuk Seeds is now proud to present our own Variation of Green Crack!
Don’t let the name fool you: this is pure cannabis. Few strains compare to Green Crack’s sharp energy and focus as it induces an invigorating mental buzz that keeps you going throughout the day.
With a tangy, fruity flavor with hints of mango, Green Crack is the perfect daytime medication for patients treating fatigue, stress, and depression.
Green Crack is very similar to the Afghani strain, except we chose an earlier flowering Skunk to make the cross and to ensure that our Green Crack finishes that bit earlier than Afghani both indoors and outdoors.
The resulting strains are similar in both growth and effect. Solid buds with good yields and a smooth, long lasting effect.
Green Crack does have slightly more indica tendencies in growing, producing slightly shorter, darker, broader plants with THC levels of 22-24% and expected yields of 650-750 grams per m².

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Indica
Strain GeneticsSkunk#1 x Afghani
Taste / FlavorFruity, Mango, Sweet
EffectCerebral, Euphoric, Powerful, Stimulant
THC Content20%-24%
Yield650-750 grams per m²

Wedding Cake Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview​

Wedding Cake (a.k.a Pink Cookies) is a mostly-indica hybrid created by crossing Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie.
The Cookies Fam may be the originators of this potent strain, but our variety is just as deadly.
With a flowering time of 8-9 weeks, this strain produces THC levels of 25% or higher. You can expect a yield of 450-550 g/m2 of dense and dank buds.
You can expect a sweet and creamy taste and smell with a hint of vanilla and earthiness.
Consuming Wedding Cake will leave you feeling uplifted, happy, and relaxed.
Because everyone has their own unique ECS (endocannabinoid system) this strain is known to reduce unwanted symptoms of depression, anxiety, pain, insomnia and may increase appetite.

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Indica
Strain GeneticsGirl Scout Cookie x Cherry Pie
Flowering Time8 - 9 Weeks
Medical ConditionsAnxiety, Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia, Lack of Appetite, Pain
Taste / FlavorCookies, Earthy, Sweet, Vanilla
EffectEuphoric, Hungry, Relaxing, Sedative, Uplifting
CBD Content<1%
THC ContentUp to 25%+
Also Known AsPink Cookies
Yield450 - 550g/m²

Cherry Pie Feminized Seeds - A Quick Overview​

With a little help from this strain, you will be freshly baked, introducing Cherry Pie!
Cherry Pie has been developed by combining two world renowned strains, the San Francisco Bay Area native Grand Daddy Purple and the South African powerhouse Durban Poison.
Thanks to the brilliant parenting genetics, Cherry Pie retains pungent earthy, floral and herbal scents with hints of sweet fruit and cherries.
As a result of mostly Indica genetics, Cherry Pie provides the user with deep feelings of relaxation that is known to be uplifting and euphoric, boosting one's creativity.
Cherry Pie completes flowering in only 8-9 weeks and produces up to 450g/m² of high quality flowers, testing at up to 28% THC. Don’t let this Cherry Pie cool on the window sill too long, something tells me it will not last!

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Indica
Strain GeneticsGrandaddy Purple x Durban Poison
Flowering Time8 - 9 weeks
Medical ConditionsAnxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Pain
Taste / FlavorCherry, Earthy, Floral, Herbal, Sweet
EffectCreative, Euphoric, Relaxing, Uplifting
CBD Content<1%
THC ContentUp to 28%
YieldUp to 450g/m²

Obi-Wan Kush Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview​

Now proud to present, a strain that has been growing demand from our customers globally at an exceedingly fast rate, from a galaxy far far away…Obi-Wan Kush!
Coming from the parenting genetics of both Skywalker and OG Kush, Obi-Wan Kush is most definitely a force to be reckoned with. Think OG Kush with greater yields, accompanied by a complex and interesting flavor.
With an indica dominant hybrid and a THC percentage in the range of 20% - 30% it will be sure to knock out any pain you may be suffering, and the sativa portion will make sure you do not become too hazy or unfocused while battling the dark side.
Consumers report that the effects are often used best to battle the effects of migraines as well as anxiety attacks and stress.
SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyIndica / Sativa
Strain GeneticsSkywalker x OG Kush
Flowering Time8 - 9+ weeks
THC Content20% - 30%
Yield500-600 gr/m2

Today I placed the Feminized seeds supplied by @Canuk Seeds :adore: for the comparative grow in water with a dash of H2o2.
I was held up a bit with some faulty lights i had brought especially for the grow but it should be sorted 🤞 by Monday

These will soak until the root tails appear, they are placed in a semi dark area out of the heat .

I made it!!! Thanks for the invite! Quite the grow you are starting, I'll pull up a chair 🪑 and grab a snack :popcorn:

:passitleft:

Yeah weird I didn't get a notification because looks like you did it right! I've had em from others before.
Anyway looking forward to thus monster effort!!
That obi wan looks the goods!!
Hopefully ya lights get sorted!!
Welcome, let's see where this goes😊
Yea my tags don't seem to work for some reason 💁‍♂️
Drivers turn up on Monday apparently 🤞

I will be starting very soon im currently waiting for replacement parts for the phlizon lights .
Everyone is welcome to follow.
@Regrowth ,@NickHardy ,@KeithLemon ,@Azimuth ,@Jon, @Lady Cannafan ,@Carmen Ray ,@InTheShed , @GratefulBud ,@Porky82 ,@Bill284 ,@Skunksta ,@Grand Daddy Black ,@Preston9mm ,@Dr Butane, @Gee64
@Vegan4life
@StoneOtter ,@Tokin Roll ,@Justin Goody ,@Joe Brewster ,
:party:
I see you tagged me but never got a notification
Check the preview you have to leave a space in front of the @

Back
Top Bottom