Thank you for the kind words and stopping by @2Water @InTheShed and @KeithLemon.

Maybe next month I will have something to enter in the contests. Since, I am always pushing for members to add entries into the contests; I feel I should do it myself and submit entries for the sprite of completion. It is often difficult to vote in these contest, because the competition is so tough.

Well it's 0530 am time to get ready for the day.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Time to update this one also.

GG #4 is doing great and is currently in late flower around day 69 of 12/12 or 62 of flower. She is an impressive and easy strain to grow and will grow her again, next time in water. Just checking trichomes to finish her up. I figure late next week is about harvest time. I have just an appearance of amber trichomes showing so I am close.

Here is some current images.

OG Kush is currently at day 26 of 12/12 of mid-flower. The training I am doing to her is slightly different than a traditional scrog grow. Around next week I will be raising the net and start to make her appealing in share and structure. This technic can be used of soil, but I have not tried it with water. Let me know what you think.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Time to update this one also.

GG #4 is doing great and is currently in late flower around day 69 of 12/12 or 62 of flower. She is an impressive and easy strain to grow and will grow her again, next time in water. Just checking trichomes to finish her up. I figure late next week is about harvest time. I have just an appearance of amber trichomes showing so I am close.

Here is some current images.

OG Kush is currently at day 26 of 12/12 of mid-flower. The training I am doing to her is slightly different than a traditional scrog grow. Around next week I will be raising the net and start to make her appealing in share and structure. This technic can be used of soil, but I have not tried it with water. Let me know what you think.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
:headbanger:

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @2Water

The GG #4 has it's days numbered; I will probably harvest her around the end of next week. She turned out fairly well in size and budage for growing in a 2x4 tent under @ViparSpectra XS-2000. Just goes to show you that it may take a little longer with lower wattage, but you can still get a descent size plant.

Don't forget that nutrients also played an important factor for size.
That's where @GeoFlora Nutrients came into play too help my ladies shine.

The OG Kush has a ways to go, but next week I will be raising the net and she will finish the grow without a net. I have only done this procedure with plants grown in soil. I have never tried it with a plant in water. My guess is around the end of March for harvest.

Here are some current images.
GG #4

OG Kush

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @2Water

The GG #4 has it's days numbered; I will probably harvest her around the end of next week. She turned out fairly well in size and budage for growing in a 2x4 tent under @ViparSpectra XS-2000. Just goes to show you that it may take a little longer with lower wattage, but you can still get a descent size plant.

Don't forget that nutrients also played an important factor for size.
That's where @GeoFlora Nutrients came into play too help my ladies shine.

The OG Kush has a ways to go, but next week I will be raising the net and she will finish the grow without a net. I have only done this procedure with plants grown in soil. I have never tried it with a plant in water. My guess is around the end of March for harvest.

GG #4

OG Kush

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Congratulations 🍾🎈 on your nomination Tok and wishing you good luck 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:

Thank you for stopping by @KeithLemon @InTheShed and @CaptainLucky

I removed the net today, now on to defoliate and open up those bud site. I have started cleaning her up all the branches that were in the back. When the net is down in a 3x3 tent with only one door it is next to impossible to get to the back part of the net. Once I have the net in place and I like it's development of the plant, I remove the net.

Now that the stretch is just about finished her should hold her shape and start growing vertical buds all over the canopy.

By doing this it alouds me to work on the whole plant. on all sides.

That's all folk's.
Time to get back to work.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @KeithLemon ,@InTheShed and @Trump

When it comes to training my ladies I like to think outside of the box. Training can be aggressive or mild, it just depends on what you want her to look like in flower.

Many growers think there is only one way to scrog. I have done scrogs in vertical( I ), horizontal ( ____ ) , and I once did a scrog in a ( V ) this requires a lot of work to do, so I don't do V's very often. So when it comes to training play a little. You may be surprised on what you will learn.

Have a great week gentlemen.

Tok..

Well today should be the last feeding of the @Canuk Seeds GG #4. Her trichomes are clear too cloudy, so it should not be much longer. I found this strain by Canuk seeds was very easy to grow, and it does not require a lot of training to increase yield. She is currently at 75 days of 12/12. Take 10days off for transiting from veg to flower puts me at about day 65 of flowering out of 70 day suggested flowering time.

@Canuk Seeds OG Kush is coming along nicely and she just received her second dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients bloom. Currently I am slowly removing leaves covering up budsites. Slowly meaning about over a week time I may remove close to 3 to 5%. I don't want to remove to many too fast. With a short flowering period I can't do anything that may stall her. Waiting for all these budsites to start fattening up which should be soon. At day 32 of 12/12 or about day 22 of flowering.

GG #4

OG Kush

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom