A Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow Ft. GG#4, Cement Shoes, Blue Dream, Purple Punch

Thanks @Canuk Seeds for providing the seeds for this comparative grow journal. 🫘

Welcome everyone and thanks for following. :welcome:

Strains:
  • Cement Shoes
  • Blue Dream
  • Purple Punch
  • Gorilla Glue (GG#4)
Pot Size: @VIVOSUN 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots
Lights: (2) @Mars Hydro FC3000
Tent Size: 4' x 4'

The seeds are soaking but in the meantime here's some information about the strains.

:passitleft:

Purple Punch Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview

canuk_purplepunchfem_productimage.jpg

Purple Punch is developed from the potent combination of two Californian classics - Larry OG and Grand Daddy Purple. Purple Punch possesses an incredibly appetizing aroma and flavour that is overall herbal and sweet with hints of vanilla, blueberry, and grape. With mostly Indica parentage Purple Punch is inherently relaxing, euphoric and sedative making it a perfect candidate to help treat depression, pain, and anxiety. Purple Punch will complete flowering roughly 8-9 weeks with a remarkable yield of up to 600g/m² with up to 25% THC and enormous bag appeal.

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Indica
Strain GeneticsLarry OG x Grandaddy Purple
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
Flowering Time8 - 9 Weeks
Where to GrowIndoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical ConditionsAnxiety, Depression, Pain, Stress
Taste / FlavorBerry, Grape, Herbal, Sweet, Tangy, Vanilla
EffectEuphoric, Happy, Relaxing, Sedative
CBD Content<1%
THC ContentUp to 25%
YieldUp to 600g/m²

Cement Shoes Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview

cement-shoes-canuk.jpg

This heavy hitting indica is a glorious combination of OG kush and Animal Cookies, it has been known to make you feel as if you’re sleeping with the fishes, Cement Shoes! Cement Shoes has a typical Indica terpene profile with aromas and tastes that have been described as sweet, nutty, citrus, mint and berry. As you would infer from the name, Cement Shoes makes you feel heavy, with an intense body stone, and overwhelmingly relaxing effect some have described as sedative. An experienced grower employing typical topping and LST methods can expect a very large yield from Cement Shoes at up to 600g/m².

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Indica
Strain GeneticsOGKB x Animal Cookies x Wet Dream
Flowering Time8-10 weeks
Medical ConditionsDepression, Insomnia, Nausea, Pain
Taste / FlavorBerry, Citrus, Mint, Nutty, Sweet
EffectBody, Relaxing, Sedative
THC Content25-28%
Yieldup to 600g/m²

Blue Dream Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview

blue-dream-canuk-seeds.jpg

Experience the amazing combination of two classic cannabis strains with Canuk Seeds' legendary Blue Dream. This strain is the perfect blend of Haze and Blueberry genetics, giving you stimulating and cerebral sativa effects that will quickly transition into a full body relaxation. With its dark blue hues, this Indica-dominant strain is as beautiful to look at as it is to smell. You can expect a sweet and sugary blueberry aroma combined with an underlying haze funk. This strain typically flowers between 8 and 9 weeks, resulting in large yields that test up to 27% THC and 2% CBD. With Blue Dream, you'll get a unique experience tailored to your needs.

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyIndica / Sativa
Strain GeneticsBlueberry x Super Silver Haze
Flowering Time8 - 10 weeks
Medical ConditionsAnxiety, Arthritis, Depression, Inflammation, Pain, Stress
Taste / FlavorBerry, Citrus, Earthy, Haze, Sweet
EffectCerebral, Euphoric, Uplifting
CBD ContentUp to 2%
THC ContentUp to 27%
YieldUp to 500 g/m²

GG#4 Feminized Seeds - A Quick Overview

gg4-canuk-seeds-ccn.jpg

We’re pretty excited about having award-winning GG#4. With impressive THC levels topping out at around 31%, this strain produces dense hard-hitting buds with trichomes galore. When growing outdoors, GG#4 flowers around 60 days, is harvested in late September, and produces an awe-inspiring 600 g/plant. This mostly-sativa hybrid is created by crossing Chocolate Diesel and Chem’s Sister. You can expect a sweet, ctrus, and pine flavor and aroma with fruity and earthy undertones. Reducing unwanted symptoms of stress, anxiety, physical pain, and insomnia is a breeze when consuming GG#4.

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Sativa
Strain GeneticsChem's Sister x Chocolate Diesel
Flowering Time60 Days
Harvest MonthLate September
Medical ConditionsADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Insomnia, Pain, Stress
Taste / FlavorCitrus, Earthy, Fruity, Lemon, Pine, Sweet
EffectEuphoric, Long lasting, Uplifting
CBD ContentLow
THC Content18-31%
Yield400-500g/m² Indoor 600g/Plant Outdoor

To be continued later this week.

Thanks @Canuk Seeds for providing the seeds for this comparative grow journal. 🫘

Strains:
  • Cement Shoes
  • Blue Dream
  • Purple Punch
  • Gorilla Glue (GG#4)
Pot/Bucket Size: @VIVOSUN 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots

The seeds are soaking but in the meantime here's some information about the strains.

Purple Punch is developed from the potent combination of two Californian classics - Larry OG and Grand Daddy Purple. Purple Punch possesses an incredibly appetizing aroma and flavour that is overall herbal and sweet with hints of vanilla, blueberry, and grape. With mostly Indica parentage Purple Punch is inherently relaxing, euphoric and sedative making it a perfect candidate to help treat depression, pain, and anxiety. Purple Punch will complete flowering roughly 8-9 weeks with a remarkable yield of up to 600g/m² with up to 25% THC and enormous bag appeal.

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Indica
CBD Content<1%
THC ContentUp to 25%
YieldUp to 600g/m²

cement-shoes-canuk.jpg

This heavy hitting indica is a glorious combination of OG kush and Animal Cookies, it has been known to make you feel as if you’re sleeping with the fishes, Cement Shoes! Cement Shoes has a typical Indica terpene profile with aromas and tastes that have been described as sweet, nutty, citrus, mint and berry. As you would infer from the name, Cement Shoes makes you feel heavy, with an intense body stone, and overwhelmingly relaxing effect some have described as sedative. An experienced grower employing typical topping and LST methods can expect a very large yield from Cement Shoes at up to 600g/m².

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Indica
Flowering Time8-10 weeks
THC Content25-28%
Yieldup to 600g/m²

Experience the amazing combination of two classic cannabis strains with Canuk Seeds' legendary Blue Dream. This strain is the perfect blend of Haze and Blueberry genetics, giving you stimulating and cerebral sativa effects that will quickly transition into a full body relaxation. With its dark blue hues, this Indica-dominant strain is as beautiful to look at as it is to smell. You can expect a sweet and sugary blueberry aroma combined with an underlying haze funk. This strain typically flowers between 8 and 9 weeks, resulting in large yields that test up to 27% THC and 2% CBD. With Blue Dream, you'll get a unique experience tailored to your needs.

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyIndica / Sativa
CBD ContentUp to 2%
THC ContentUp to 27%
YieldUp to 500 g/m²

gg4-canuk-seeds-ccn.jpg

We’re pretty excited about having award-winning GG#4. With impressive THC levels topping out at around 31%, this strain produces dense hard-hitting buds with trichomes galore. When growing outdoors, GG#4 flowers around 60 days, is harvested in late September, and produces an awe-inspiring 600 g/plant. This mostly-sativa hybrid is created by crossing Chocolate Diesel and Chem’s Sister. You can expect a sweet, ctrus, and pine flavor and aroma with fruity and earthy undertones. Reducing unwanted symptoms of stress, anxiety, physical pain, and insomnia is a breeze when consuming GG#4.

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Sativa
Flowering Time60 Days
CBD ContentLow
THC Content18-31%

I like your wide variety RG and some heavy hitters especially nice 👍. It should be a fun grow so if you don’t mind me stopping by I’ll grab a seat 💺 in the back with the other problem kids. lol CL🍀

Thanks for stopping by @CaptainLucky. You got the first seat choice, no need to be way in the back.

Welcome @Absorber. Happy to have you around.

Just awaiting the germination results, then into dirt they go. Hopefully a quick veg... maybe a SCROG.

:popcorn:

Good to see you guys, @HashGirl, @Vegan4life & @InTheShed. Thanks for following.

20231104_185435.jpg

I germinate in a few ml of 3% peroxide to 10ml water and wait until the seeds crack.
I soaked one of each the other day and they grew tails so I've moved them into solo cups filled with ProMix.
Just waiting for them to poke their heads out now. 🤞

20231104_141703.jpg
20231104_141718.jpg

Good to see you guys, @HashGirl, @Vegan4life & @InTheShed. Thanks for following.

20231104_185435.jpg

I germinate in a few ml of 3% peroxide to 10ml water and wait until the seeds crack.
I soaked one of each the other day and they grew tails so I've moved them into solo cups filled with ProMix.

20231104_141703.jpg
20231104_141718.jpg
🤔🤔 are you sure they are in correct cups 🤣

🤔🤔 are you sure they are in correct cups 🤣

:lot-o-toke:

I've been second guessing myself the entire time. I think hope they were labelled correctly.
There's for sure one of each so if I screwed it up somehow (it's possible) -
then hopefully the terpenes and appearance will let me know which is which.

:lot-o-toke:

I've been second guessing myself the entire time. I think hope they were labelled correctly.
There's for sure one of each so if I screwed it up somehow (it's possible) -
then hopefully the terpenes and appearance will let me know which is which.
Im just stirring and playing on your insecurity/bad memory 🤣🤣

Strains:
  • Cement Shoes
  • Blue Dream
  • Purple Punch
  • Gorilla Glue (GG#4)
Pot Size: @VIVOSUN 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Indica
CBD Content<1%
THC ContentUp to 25%
YieldUp to 600g/m²

cement-shoes-canuk.jpg

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Indica
Flowering Time8-10 weeks
THC Content25-28%
Yieldup to 600g/m²

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyIndica / Sativa
CBD ContentUp to 2%
THC ContentUp to 27%
YieldUp to 500 g/m²

gg4-canuk-seeds-ccn.jpg

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Sativa
Flowering Time60 Days
CBD ContentLow
THC Content18-31%

i love GG#4. :popcorn:

20231104_185435.jpg

20231104_141703.jpg
20231104_141718.jpg
:popcorn: CL🍀

Welcome Madame Cannafan. Good to have you. 🍻

Little late, but I found you @Regrowth

Looking good in there.
It looks like I will be growing GG#4 also, since I don't have any more Blue Dream seeds.
Just put mind in Promix yesterday.
Hey Tok, glad you made it. I'm looking forward to comparing our results. 🦍💃

i love GG#4. :popcorn:
Says she's sativa leaning should be fun. Welcome buddy.

Welcome back CL

The plan was to hopefully finish a grow by April but it's been a really slow start. 🤞

While all four germinated successfully, only two made it above ground without intervention; The Cement Shoes and Purple Punch. So being both curious and impatient I dug a little to have a better look.

The Blue Dream and Gorilla Glue were growing upside down and having trouble lifting debris in the soil.
I cleared their path, reoriented and reburied them. They've both poked their head out now.
The BD seems to have came up fine, however the GG was still having issues. Helmet head...
I got the casing off but there's still the membrane.
I've been soaking her with a syringe hoping she can get the membrane off on her own.
If she doesn't pull through in the next few days I guess I'll drop another or attempt surgery.

Welcome Madame Cannafan. Good to have you. 🍻

Hey Tok, glad you made it. I'm looking forward to comparing our results. 🦍💃

Says she's sativa leaning should be fun. Welcome buddy.

Welcome back CL

The plan was to hopefully finish a grow by April but it's been a really slow start. 🤞

While all four germinated successfully, only two made it above ground without intervention; The Cement Shoes and Purple Punch. So being both curious and impatient I dug a little to have a better look.

The Blue Dream and Gorilla Glue were growing upside down and having trouble lifting debris in the soil.
I cleared their path, reoriented and reburied them. They've both poked their head out now.
The BD seems to have came up fine, however the GG was still having issues. Helmet head...
I got the casing off but there's still the membrane.
I've been soaking her with a syringe hoping she can get the membrane off on her own.
If she doesn't pull through in the next few days I guess I'll drop another or attempt surgery.
I had helmet ⛑️ head on the 3 that sprouted and had to be removed by me. I have never seen that happen before. I think Canuk seeds have a hard shell 🐚. I’m going to give #4 a day or two more and go exploring. If I do another one I’ll soak a couple hours and scuff it a little harder before the paper towel. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

@CaptainLucky, you sound nimble with your fingers. Wish you were here to lend a hand.
I'm really clumsy so I'm hoping I don't need to manually intervene anymore than I have already.
The last helmet headed girl I was trying to save didn't make it. But hey it's the thought that counts. lol
They sent three of each so if the GG fails then there's still a chance at redemption.

@CaptainLucky, you sound nimble with your fingers. Wish you were here to lend a hand.
I'm really clumsy so I'm hoping I don't need to manually intervene anymore than I have already.
The last helmet headed girl I was trying to save didn't make it. But hey it's the thought that counts. lol
They sent three of each so if the GG fails then there's still a chance at redemption.
I used the side of the solo cup to steady the tweezers and then very gently maneuvered it off. I do Not have steady hands but that really helped. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom