Thank you for stopping and following along on this journey @InTheShed

Both the @Canuk Seeds GG #4 and the OG Kush are doing very well.

The GG #4 is close just a matter of waiting for some more trichomes to turn amber. I am hoping I make it to harvest without cola supports . She is currently sitting at day 74 of 12/12 or about day 64 of flowering stage. She close.

The OG Kush is already starting to get brown pistil and she is currently sitting at day 32 of 12/12 or day 22 of flowering stage. She is going to be a fast finisher so yield guesses are out the widow.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

That's a good question @KeithLemon

The 4x4 has @SeedsMan Black Sugar and the Mexican X-factor. Will be doing 4x4 scrog next grow.
3x3 has @Canuk Seeds OG Kush. It will have one SIP grows for Purple Ghost Candy.
Last is my 2x4 has @Canuk Seeds GG #4 in it. Still deciding how many Purple Ghost Candy for this one.

It looks like GG #4 will be next up on the chopping block, then I will move the Mexican X-factor into the 2x4 tent to finish up. The way my plan is to start on next grow as soon as @SeedsMan Black Sugar is finished in the 4x4. Then it's going to be a fast start; I already have the next resident (Banana Jealousy) waiting in the wings.

I already have Banana Jealousy seeds and will use them to allow someone else a chance to get in on this comparison grow.

TR

So, you have 3 tents running. I have a single 2x2 and I am thinking more and more I want to try a small indoors grow. So, I am watching what you better growers do. I planned on just using it for seedlings but have been thinking I could grow one small auto. Autos will be new to me. A hit or miss grow. Thanks for listening to me ramble. 🍋

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @KeithLemon and @CaptainLucky
I hope all is well with the both of you also?

Little bit of an update.

The @Canuk Seeds GG #4 that I decided to grow is about two week or so out. She has been a very easy plant to grow requiring very little extra effort, aside from some type of training. Her branches are full of buds that are forming nice long colas. I have been growing her under my @ViparSpectra XS2000 and her feed is @GeoFlora Nutrients.

Okay, now for the OG Kush. I currently have her spreading out under a 3x3 net. Sorry I always take images before I start tucking. I will start getting better images of before and after tucking. She still has a little bit more of stretching, so with a little luck she will make it to all four corners. If not, that's cool, because I still have some training tricks up my sleeve. What you are looking at in the current image will not be her final look.

Here are some current images and I will post another one or two after I finish tucking.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Tok, you did have a few tricks up your sleeve. I learned a lot, well done. Cheers

Thank you for stopping by @KeithLemon and @cr8grow

So, you have 3 tents running. I have a single 2x2 and I am thinking more and more I want to try a small indoors grow. So, I am watching what you better growers do. I planned on just using it for seedlings but have been thinking I could grow one small auto. Autos will be new to me. A hit or miss grow. Thanks for listening to me ramble. 🍋
A 2x2 is excellent for seedlings.
How tall is the tent?
You can grow a nice plant with a 4 or 5 foot high tent.
It just takes planning it out for the training.

Tok, you did have a few tricks up your sleeve. I learned a lot, well done. Cheers
Some individuals/growers think some of the things I do are unorthodox, but, I am fining new ways of doing thing that most grower never really though about. When it comes to training, I try to think out side of the box to increase yield. All the training technics used by most growers today came about by growers thinking out side the box.

Time for a quick update on these two girls also.

The GG #4 is still fattening up the buds, which is the whole plant now. Checking the trichomes; she still has about 10 days left. Most of the leaves are gone how and only buds are left to get fat.

As for the OG Kush she is moving quite fast now that she is in the flowering stage. Lot's of bud sites and slowly opening up more bud site with low and slow defoliation. In between feedings that get a solution with silica, cal-mag, sea weed and terpinator. The ppm's are around 500 with water ph'd to 6.3.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

@Carmen Ray Are you going to join any of @SeedsMan current comparison grow?
Tok, I've been asked by @Freedom of Seeds to grow some delicious auto strains for them and I will begin that grow at the end of April. I am on an annual break from growing until then :) They've sent me three strains to try. I'm looking forward to the grow big time.

Thank you for stopping by @KeithLemon and @cr8grow

A 2x2 is excellent for seedlings.
How tall is the tent?
You can grow a nice plant with a 4 or 5 foot high tent.
It just takes planning it out for the training.

Some individuals/growers think some of the things I do are unorthodox, but, I am fining new ways of doing thing that most grower never really though about. When it comes to training, I try to think out side of the box to increase yield. All the training technics used by most growers today came about by growers thinking out side the box.

Time for a quick update on these two girls also.

The GG #4 is still fattening up the buds, which is the whole plant now. Checking the trichomes; she still has about 10 days left. Most of the leaves are gone how and only buds are left to get fat.

As for the OG Kush she is moving quite fast now that she is in the flowering stage. Lot's of bud sites and slowly opening up more bud site with low and slow defoliation. In between feedings that get a solution with silica, cal-mag, sea weed and terpinator. The ppm's are around 500 with water ph'd to 6.3.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Great update and plant shots Tok, impressive. Cheets

Thank you for stopping by @Ash4twenty and your kind words.

In retrospect I should did better training on her she looks a little unrulily :yahoo:. The next time I grow her, I think I will see what she can do in water. I enjoy growing in water and watching how fast they take off once they get roots started.

Well, since I am in the neighborhood I guess I should do an update.

GG #4 has here days numbered with I figure less than 10 days to go. Which is a good thing, because I am starting to get backed up a little with the new resident waiting in the wings. Not much to update she is on cruise control pretty much for the rest of this grow.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Think to update this one also.

The @Canuk Seeds GG #4 is doing very well and fattening up buds and sticky as a fly trap. She still pushing out some white pistil so she not ready yet. Soon, but not yet.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Sorry, I got behind but it looks like I'm just in time for the big ending. They look good. The buds on GG#4 look heavy.

So, why did you SCROG the OG if you were going to take it off before it was done?

Thank you for stopping by and the question @HashGirl

I had just bought a 3x3 tent and thought I would do a scrog in it. I have done a few scrogs, but they were in a 4x4 tent, which has side doors. The 3x3 did not have side door and it made it very difficult to work on the sides and the back of the plant. So, instead of trying to do a scrog; I decided to remove the net.

Hope this helps, and I will be doing a proper scrog on a plant in my 4x4 tent, that I have waiting in the wings.

While I am here I need to do an update.

The @Canuk Seeds GG #4 does not want to stop growing. She is still pushing out white pistil and building buds. I have to check but I believe she has pass her flowering time, so it looks like next week is chop for her. Her trichomes are still cloudy which is fine for me, if she doesn't start amber-ing up by next week.

@Canuk Seeds OG Kush is moving along nicely, but I thought she would be bigger by now, with a short flowering period and all. She is still building buds and some of the pistil are turning copper. She is pretty much on auto right now requiring very little attention from me. I gave her another feeding of 2/3 of a cup @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) yesterday. She is in a 5 gallon pot and normally takes up about 4 gallons or so a week.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom