Before I start anything, I want to send out a big Thank You, to Canuk Seeds for this opportunity and for being a premiere sponsor and supporter of cannabis medication and awareness. Thank you again for all we see you do and for the things we don’t see. Canuk Seeds has been nice enough to seed me a 7-pack of Blue Dream complimentary for this comparative grow.

The Blue Dream will be grown in soil and one in SIP container. She is currently germinating in a moist paper towel in a plastic bag on top of a germination mat. Tomorrow they should be ready to be placed in soil. 9/18/2023

This will be my first winter grow for 2023. I plan on doing two or three different strains; four plants will be in my 4x4 and two in my new 3x3 tent. This journal will be for the 4x4 tent and I will make another for the 3x3 tent.

So, what is @Canuk Blue Dream Elite strain. Good question.

Blue Dream Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview

Experience the amazing combination of two classic cannabis strains with Canuk Seeds' legendary Blue Dream.

This strain is the perfect blend of Haze and Blueberry genetics, giving you stimulating and cerebral sativa effects that will quickly transition into a full body relaxation.

With its dark blue hues, this Indica-dominant strain is as beautiful to look at as it is to smell. You can expect a sweet and sugary blueberry aroma combined with an underlying haze funk.

This strain typically flowers between 8 and 9 weeks, resulting in large yields that test up to 27% THC and 2% CBD. With Blue Dream, you'll get a unique experience tailored to your needs.

Strain/s: Blue Dream
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
Pot/Bucket Size: 3- gallon @geopots and 5-gallon SIP containers, maybe a DWC
Tent Size: 4' x 4'
How Many Plants: 4
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Germination/Seedling
Medium: 75% Promix 25% Vermiculite
Lights: @ViparSpectra KS5000
Nutrients: Prescription Blend Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature:
Relative Humidity:
Media/Res PH: 6.5
Pests: None
Watering: As needed
Ventilation: 6-inch Infinity and controller vented outdoors. Passive air intake.
PPM’s:
Water Temp:

Basic info.

Seedbank Canuk Seeds
Sex Feminized
Variety Indica / Sativa
Strain Genetics Blueberry x Super Silver Haze
Flowering Type Photoperiod
Flowering Time 8 - 10 weeks
Where to Grow Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical Conditions Anxiety, Arthritis, Depression, Inflammation, Pain, Stress
Taste / Flavor Berry, Citrus, Earthy, Haze, Sweet
Effect - Cerebral, Euphoric, Uplifting
CBD Content Up to 2%
THC Content Up to 27%
Yield Up to 500 g/m² “Let’s see if we can do better.”

That's all for now folk's, more to come soon.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Before I start anything, I want to send out a big Thank You, to Canuk Seeds for this opportunity and for being a premiere sponsor and supporter of cannabis medication and awareness. Thank you again for all we see you do and for the things we don’t see. Canuk Seeds has been nice enough to seed me a 7-pack of Blue Dream complimentary for this comparative grow.

The Blue Dream will be grown in soil and one in SIP container. She is currently germinating in a moist paper towel in a plastic bag on top of a germination mat. Tomorrow they should be ready to be placed in soil. 9/18/2023

This will be my first winter grow for 2023. I plan on doing two or three different strains; four plants will be in my 4x4 and two in my new 3x3 tent. This journal will be for the 4x4 tent and I will make another for the 3x3 tent.

So, what is @Canuk Blue Dream Elite strain. Good question.

Blue Dream Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview

Experience the amazing combination of two classic cannabis strains with Canuk Seeds' legendary Blue Dream.

This strain is the perfect blend of Haze and Blueberry genetics, giving you stimulating and cerebral sativa effects that will quickly transition into a full body relaxation.

With its dark blue hues, this Indica-dominant strain is as beautiful to look at as it is to smell. You can expect a sweet and sugary blueberry aroma combined with an underlying haze funk.

This strain typically flowers between 8 and 9 weeks, resulting in large yields that test up to 27% THC and 2% CBD. With Blue Dream, you'll get a unique experience tailored to your needs.

Strain/s: Blue Dream
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
Pot/Bucket Size: 3- gallon @geopots and 5-gallon SIP containers, maybe a DWC
Tent Size: 4' x 4'
How Many Plants: 4
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Germination/Seedling
Medium: 75% Promix 25% Vermiculite
Lights: @ViparSpectra KS5000
Nutrients: Prescription Blend Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature:
Relative Humidity:
Media/Res PH: 6.5
Pests: None
Watering: As needed
Ventilation: 6-inch Infinity and controller vented outdoors. Passive air intake.
PPM’s:
Water Temp:

Basic info.

Seedbank Canuk Seeds
Sex Feminized
Variety Indica / Sativa
Strain Genetics Blueberry x Super Silver Haze
Flowering Type Photoperiod
Flowering Time 8 - 10 weeks
Where to Grow Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical Conditions Anxiety, Arthritis, Depression, Inflammation, Pain, Stress
Taste / Flavor Berry, Citrus, Earthy, Haze, Sweet
Effect - Cerebral, Euphoric, Uplifting
CBD Content Up to 2%
THC Content Up to 27%
Yield Up to 500 g/m² “Let’s see if we can do better.”

That's all for now folk's, more to come soon.

Tok..
Sounds like an interesting strain Tok so I’ll be stopping by to see how everything goes. I’m interested in seeing how PB works for different kinds and soils are the only thing I use for growing. Plus I love 💕 @ViparSpectra lights. Happy growing n good luck.👍 CL🍀. :popcorn:

I've never sat in on a Tok journal but there's no time like the present, right?
Thank you @InTheShed and it is my honor to have you stop by with your humor and insight.

Always a pleasure.

Sounds like an interesting strain Tok so I’ll be stopping by to see how everything goes. I’m interested in seeing how PB works for different kinds and soils are the only thing I use for growing. Plus I love 💕 @ViparSpectra lights. Happy growing n good luck.👍 CL🍀. :popcorn:
I have heard many good things about @Canuk Seeds Blue Dream Elite, so it wasn't very hard to decide to grow her. I need to go down and check on the germination process to do a short update. Talk to you a little later.

Tok..

Good Morning 420 Magazine,

I know this has been a slower start than normal, but the germination process is taking longer than expected. But, thing are starting to look up, when I check them this morning I thought I saw a couple small white tails peeking out. I will post some images soon. If I don't get some decent tails, I may drop the other three Blue Dreams in water.

I will give them until tomorrow and decided, one way or the other.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @Newbgrower16

Yes, @Canuk Seeds is located in Canada, and is one of our premier seed sponsors.
I sometimes wonder if Canuk has any reference to Canada and the UK.
Anyways, if you want great genetics look now farther.

They currently have a Comparative grow going on at 420 Magazine's Official Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow!

Do you grow indoors or just outdoors?

This is for indoors growers, but they may have another in the spring for outdoor growers.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @Newbgrower16

Yes, @Canuk Seeds is located in Canada, and is one of our premier seed sponsors.
I sometimes wonder if Canuk has any reference to Canada and the UK.
Anyways, if you want great genetics look now farther.

They currently have a Comparative grow going on at 420 Magazine's Official Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow!

Do you grow indoors or just outdoors?

This is for indoors growers, but they may have another in the spring for outdoor growers.

Tok..
Hey tok thanks for having me. Thats cool always keen on finding some good canadian genetics.

I grow mostly outdoor i do have a indoor setup just hasnt been built yet hopefully will have an indoor grow this winter.

Deff will have to look into Canuk didnt know they sponsored 420mag.

You aswell wish ya all this best this grow and some big buds👌

My Blue Dream is on the last leg [8-10 wks?] - it's not in a hurry it would appear
I'm just gonna let it go, I'm not in a hurry either
Cheers Tok
I got my Peanutbutter-haze in 2-3weeks in flower right now deff cutting it close right now for being outside doubt il get it fully matured

Thanks for stopping by @Newbgrower16

Peanutbutter Haze sound intriguing, tag me when you start your journal.

Tok..
Tok I love your tag line. Reminds me of a dear friend and brings a smile every time I see it.

Morning Tok, if you don't mind, I'd like to follow your Canuk grow. Always a fan of Blue Dream.
Very popular in Oregon years ago. Everyone seemed to be growing it.
The more the merrier. This is the first Blue Dream for me, so looking forward to it.

My Blue Dream is on the last leg [8-10 wks?] - it's not in a hurry it would appear
I'm just gonna let it go, I'm not in a hurry either
Cheers Tok
Very nice, I will have to read your journal, apparently I missed it.

Thank you @Ke0ncp
I see you are off and running with your journal. :welldone:

Tok..

Thank you @Ke0ncp
I see you are off and running with your journal. :welldone:

Tok..
@Tokin Roll yes I am. I was also just looking at your mushy log :) shared that with a couple of buddies. One that has suffered from major debilitating migraine since we were teenagers and now grows and uses Golden Teacher’s once every three months and for the first time in 35 years is migraine free.

Keeping an eye on that journal!

There a lot to be learned about medicating with Mushroom and fungi.
I never realized how legal they are now days.

I was looking at the USDA website early today on mushroom permit for wild mushroom.
Not that I am going to go look for them, but it's legal in some area's of state game land and forest.
Interesting stuff.
Unfortunately I have a natural aversion to them, or I did the last 10 or so times I grabbed a handful of them and stuffed my face.

I am very interested in the recent microdosing trend. I have a feeling that things have changed over the last 25 years. Very exciting and interesting times on this front, and I will be paying close attention :)

Back
Top Bottom