The last three Blue Dreams have soaked 18 hours and are now in a paper towel and plastic bag.
I don't really know what happen to the first four seeds I tried to germinate, maybe climate change. Because, I did add them the water 30 minutes after they were delivered. Who knows as long as the last three germinated I am still in the mix.

I will be waiting a couple days before adding images, I want to make sure the last three Blue Dreams germinate. I don't know what I did, but I did something for the first 4 not to germinate. This is unusual for me, I normally have a 100% success rate. Not that I am bragging I just normally have any issues with germinating.

Any hoot, the show must go on.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

The last three Blue Dreams have soaked 18 hours and are now in a paper towel and plastic bag.
I don't really know what happen to the first four seeds I tried to germinate, maybe climate change. Because, I did add them the water 30 minutes after they were delivered. Who knows as long as the last three germinated I am still in the mix.

I will be waiting a couple days before adding images, I want to make sure the last three Blue Dreams germinate. I don't know what I did, but I did something for the first 4 not to germinate. This is unusual for me, I normally have a 100% success rate. Not that I am bragging I just normally have any issues with germinating.

Tok..
I hope you have some luck with your germination... I just started my Canuk Seeds Comparative Journal today. I soaked 4 seeds overnight and dropped them into soil today, fingers crossed!

Good luck! I'll be checking in to see how your growing.

:hookah:

Sorry to hear about the germination issues, Tok. I hope the newest ones come up for you. I'm still waiting on 2 Lambs Bread seeds to come up. They've been in dirt (ProMix) for 5 days so far. But, I don't have 2 more to plant as I was only sent 3.

I was waiting to start my journal to when they've both come up.

So, what is @Canuk Blue Dream Elite strain. Good question.

Blue Dream Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview

With its dark blue hues, this Indica-dominant strain is as beautiful to look at as it is to smell. You can expect a sweet and sugary blueberry aroma combined with an underlying haze funk.

I'm surprised to see Canuk's Blue Dream is indica-dominant. I have the Garden of Green one and it's 70% sativa.

Thank you for stopping by @HashGirl

Sorry to hear about the germination issues, Tok. I hope the newest ones come up for you. I'm still waiting on 2 Lambs Bread seeds to come up. They've been in dirt (ProMix) for 5 days so far. But, I don't have 2 more to plant as I was only sent 3.

I was waiting to start my journal to when they've both come up.
The issues I am currently having are my fault. I have been so busy with my wife Doctors appointment's that I have not been giving the girls the attention they disserve. I believe I have most of it sorted out, so now, it's time to get back to work.

My wife is on the list for a liver transplant.

I want to send out a big Thank You to @WakkaDerpin for bring it to my attention.

I'm surprised to see Canuk's Blue Dream is indica-dominant. I have the Garden of Green one and it's 70% sativa.

I noticed that about a few strains like Green Crack, Amnesia, and others. Some breeders use the same name, but in reality, they are not necessarily the same genetic makeup.

All of the seeds for this next grow with Canuk Seeds have all been place in solo cups with soil. It may take a week before any thing pops up.
Another funny thing is, when says it's a indica, but the affect is more sativa. Go figure.

I will do another update in a couple of days, so all my ladies have some time to break through the soil.

That's all for now, more to come soon.

Tok..

Tok..
I have really good success using the same method 👍. Pretty strange that it failed first time. Good luck with the re-do. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

A bit of bad luck with your first batch ,at least u managed to get second lot in soil ,good luck

Thank you for stopping by @HashGirl

The issues I am currently having are my fault. I have been so busy with my wife Doctors appointment's that I have not been giving the girls the attention they disserve. I believe I have most of it sorted out, so now, it's time to get back to work.

My wife is on the list for a liver transplant.

I want to send out a big Thank You to @WakkaDerpin for bring it to my attention.

I noticed that about a few strains like Green Crack, Amnesia, and others. Some breeders use the same name, but in reality, they are not necessarily the same genetic makeup.

All of the seeds for this next grow with Canuk Seeds have all been place in solo cups with soil. It may take a week before any thing pops up.
Another funny thing is, when says it's a indica, but the affect is more sativa. Go figure.

I will do another update in a couple of days, so all my ladies have some time to break through the soil.

That's all for now, more to come soon.

Tok..
Fingers crossed 🤞 for your wife’s transplant and nothing but positive vibes for her well being TR. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Tok, I’m looking forward to your Blue Dream Canuck grow. I’m a couple weeks away from dropping Canuck Seeds for the comparative grow. Hope things go well. Cheers
Thank you for your kind words. I will be updating the Blue Dream progress here shortly.
I have really good success using the same method 👍. Pretty strange that it failed first time. Good luck with the re-do. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
I have three Blue Dreams above ground. I think what happen is I did not give the first ones the attention they needed.

A bit of bad luck with your first batch ,at least u managed to get second lot in soil ,good luck
I was real careful with the last three.
I hope your wife quickly climbs to the top of the donor list Tok.
Thank you @InTheShed for your kind words.
We are taking it slow right now, she is pretty weak.
Me too man^^
Thank You
Fingers crossed 🤞 for your wife’s transplant and nothing but positive vibes for her well being TR. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Thank you. She is in the program now, so all we can do now is wait and monitor her condition.

Than you again everyone,
Tok..

Before I start anything, I want to send out a big Thank You, to Canuk Seeds for this opportunity and for being a premiere sponsor and supporter of cannabis medication and awareness. Thank you again for all we see you do and for the things we don’t see. Canuk Seeds has been nice enough to seed me a 7-pack of Blue Dream complimentary for this comparative grow.

The Blue Dream will be grown in soil and one in SIP container. She is currently germinating in a moist paper towel in a plastic bag on top of a germination mat. Tomorrow they should be ready to be placed in soil. 9/18/2023

This will be my first winter grow for 2023. I plan on doing two or three different strains; four plants will be in my 4x4 and two in my new 3x3 tent. This journal will be for the 4x4 tent and I will make another for the 3x3 tent.

So, what is @Canuk Blue Dream Elite strain. Good question.

Blue Dream Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview

Experience the amazing combination of two classic cannabis strains with Canuk Seeds' legendary Blue Dream.

This strain is the perfect blend of Haze and Blueberry genetics, giving you stimulating and cerebral sativa effects that will quickly transition into a full body relaxation.

With its dark blue hues, this Indica-dominant strain is as beautiful to look at as it is to smell. You can expect a sweet and sugary blueberry aroma combined with an underlying haze funk.

This strain typically flowers between 8 and 9 weeks, resulting in large yields that test up to 27% THC and 2% CBD. With Blue Dream, you'll get a unique experience tailored to your needs.

Strain/s: Blue Dream
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
Pot/Bucket Size: 3- gallon @geopots and 5-gallon SIP containers, maybe a DWC
Tent Size: 4' x 4'
How Many Plants: 4
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Germination/Seedling
Medium: 75% Promix 25% Vermiculite
Lights: @ViparSpectra KS5000
Nutrients: Prescription Blend Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature:
Relative Humidity:
Media/Res PH: 6.5
Pests: None
Watering: As needed
Ventilation: 6-inch Infinity and controller vented outdoors. Passive air intake.
PPM’s:
Water Temp:

Basic info.

Seedbank Canuk Seeds
Sex Feminized
Variety Indica / Sativa
Strain Genetics Blueberry x Super Silver Haze
Flowering Type Photoperiod
Flowering Time 8 - 10 weeks
Where to Grow Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical Conditions Anxiety, Arthritis, Depression, Inflammation, Pain, Stress
Taste / Flavor Berry, Citrus, Earthy, Haze, Sweet
Effect - Cerebral, Euphoric, Uplifting
CBD Content Up to 2%
THC Content Up to 27%
Yield Up to 500 g/m² “Let’s see if we can do better.”

That's all for now folk's, more to come soon.

Tok..
I am going to try and follow as many Canuk seed journals as possible starting with yours.

Thank you for stopping by @AzLaker

I am glad to see these three pop up. The last four I put in ended up drowning, do to my busy schedule and neglect. Lucky the last three came thought for me. One of these will go into a SIP and the other two will be in 3 gallon @GeoPot . current planning on a 5 to 6 weeks of veg before I flip them. I want a decent size plant but not to big this grow. The 4x4 is going to be a busy tent, but I have some options I am thinking about.

Did you join the @Canuk Seeds comparative grow?
It should be fun once everyone is started.
I am curious to see how many growing styles everyone uses.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Back
Top Bottom