420's Comparative Sponsored By Canuk Seeds Zkittlez Glue Elite By WakkaDerpin 2023

Flower day 15.
In this entry I'll explain nutrients (fox farm liquid 3 part) when, how often and what type I use. (Not as directed)
20240103_171949.jpg

while pruning during veg I left many leaves towards the lower canopy. (Notice the discoloration)
This discoloration is what I use not only to tell me when to feed but what type of nutrients are needed. N,P, or K.
Nitrogen is the yellowing you see, starting from the tip to the base, continuing until the leaf falls. Along with a minor deficiency of phosphorus and potassium, seen as black spots or curling and decay of the tips and edges of each leaf. Causing crispy edges or tips.
20231230_045528.jpg

Here you can see a slight darkening of each leaf tip, also known as nutrient burn. (this was due to previous lockouts and overfertiization, ignore this). Look at new growth for overfertiization (nutrient burn). I'm using the picture as an example.
Although it is possible to confuse this with nutrient lockout. Or immobile nutrient deficiency. The characteristics of this burn can also tell what type of nutrient is in excess. Similar to the lower canopy.

Nice even canopy :bravo:
Thanks. lst, defoliation, and pruning ended at the switch to flower to reduce stress. Dont want a hermie. I'm just letting them grow on their own and doing my best to maintain adequate nutrient levels.

This is turning out just like you planned, nearly a bud site in every square.

Great work Wakka! :Rasta:

This is turning out just like you planned, nearly a bud site in every square.

Great work Wakka! :Rasta:
Thanks gdb, have to be very adamant about the one cola per square. :lot-o-toke:
I try to keep the fan leaves from touching the other colas, that's normally about one per square. If I have more, one or two may stretch to the light but the majority of their stretch is stunted, the tips will be healthy dense nugs but beyond that it's larf. The amount of stretch can vary depending on strain but after doing that I should end up with about 12 inches or more of solid nugs that will start to stair step down each cola depending on the strain. Keeping my nutrients in check has also become somewhat of a challenge. Liquid nutes either get used up fast or burn the plants. I'd like to switch to dry amendments for the set and forget simplicity.

Zkittlez Glue Elite
25 days after switching to 12/12
For this feeding I've added one tsp veg nutrients to my previous solution for increased nitrogen.
20240112_232345.jpg

Its still early on but i should be able to achieve close to the 500g per square meter @Canuk Seeds advertise (15g per square)
20240112_232402.jpg

I'm also looking foward to seeing purple hues towards the end of flower. :bong:
Right now it smells like Canuk said on their website. Ammonia (glue), citrus and fruity.
DANK!!! :lot-o-toke:

Zkittlez Glue is here; oh what a sight, to have and to hold, much better, ignite.

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyIndica / Sativa
Strain GeneticsGG#4 x Zkittlez
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
Flowering Time8 - 9 Weeks
Where to GrowIndoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical ConditionsADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Nausea, Stress
Taste / FlavorAmmonia, Citrus, Fruity, Tropical
EffectCalming, Creative, Strong, Uplifting
CBD Content<1%
THC ContentUp to 24%
Yield500 - 700g/m²

Screenshot_20230919-190319_Samsung Internet.jpg

Big thanks to @420 and @Canuk Seeds for sponsoring this comparative grow.
I hope I don't mess up,. lol

Its here !!
20230919_182142.jpg
20230919_183346.jpg

To start things off I put 4 seeds in bottled spring water to soak in the dark for around 14 hrs with temperatures around 75°F

Grow medium will be soil in a 5'x5' tent

Dechlorinated tap water ph 6.4-6.6

Potting up from solo cup, 1 gallon, 10 gallon

Lights will be viparspectra xs1500, xs1000, and a philzone 800w wide spectrum. 18/6 for veg 12/12 for flower

Nutrients are fox farm liquid 3 part, big bloom, tiger bloom, and plant food(guano), *minimal nutrients will be applied on half of my grow and cut off a few weeks before the final flush*
I’d like to follow along, finding some more Canuck Seeds 420 comparative grows. Cheers

Zkittlez Glue Elite
For this feeding I've added one tsp veg nutrients to my previous solution for increased nitrogen.
20240112_232345.jpg

Its still early on but i should be able to achieve close to the 500g per square meter @Canuk Seeds advertise (15g per square)
20240112_232402.jpg

Right now it smells like Canuk said on their website. Ammonia (glue), citrus and fruity.
Definitely packing some weight brother looking great so far and plenty of growth yet 👌

Zkittlez Glue Elite
20240112_232345.jpg

20240112_232402.jpg

We should all start guessing your final harvest dry bud weight... You are in a 5' x 5'?

:lot-o-toke:

Looking good mate :thumb:

Thanks, my original goal was to yeild 1lb or more to break my previous harvest record. That's only 10g per cola in each square. I should be reaching those numbers now with alot of growth still possible. 15g per cola would be 500g per square meter. Or 750g in a 5x5. Thanks for following.

Thanks, my original goal was to yeild 1lb or more to break my previous harvest record. That's only 10g per cola in each square. I should be reaching those numbers now with alot of growth still possible. 15g per cola would be 500g per square meter. Or 750g in a 5x5. Thanks for following.
Hopefully you reach your goal 🙏

Back
Top Bottom