Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

Schnookie, your Red Pure CBD looks great. I think things will get more colorful here the final 1-2 weeks. Cheers
The first one to color up came down today. All pics in my journal.

20240331_125416.jpg

About a week out from chop, approximately mid to late week 8 flower. @Canuck Seeds some very solid Grandaddy Bruce genetics. Very frosty, sticky and loud. Cheers

IMG_4382.jpeg
IMG_4365.jpeg
IMG_4368.jpeg
Those are some fat colas bro, mine feels oily so I’m wondering if it’s just a strain difference? Whatever it is I think 🤔 we both will have some top shelf weed in coming days. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone::party:

Those are some fat colas bro, mine feels oily so I’m wondering if it’s just a strain difference? Whatever it is I think 🤔 we both will have some top shelf weed in coming days. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone::party:
Captain, Yes chop is close, trichomes clear, some cloudy and fewer amber. I’m looking for cloudy with some amber…also some purple with this strain. Very sticky and oily to work around…short sleeves and no watch to gum up. Cheers

thanks guys. it got chopped the other day and it's in the fridge now drying.
I sampled some scissor hash and even a little pinner joint.
the berry taste really comes through. pretty good considering it's still uncured and will only get better.

those granddaddy bruces are beauties, cr8.
it's interesting how the phenotypes seem so stable. even delta's plants looked a bit like yours.
chunky and colorful. we all need to meet up and swap some buds lol

Saving the best for last eh? Beautiful work @cr8grow and @Regrowth ! :high-five:
Late start…finally close to the finish line. I have a couple phenos, but all pretty similar. The full purple one is susceptible to low humidity with curling up dry leaf tips…trimming out crispy fans. The others are consuming leaves, fading nicely as organic soil grows will do. Other buds are limey red to reddish limey purple. Most buds are tall big fat swollen fruit bombs…the runt is a bit of a foul stinker. My filter is blown after this second grow. Cheers

Late start…finally close to the finish line. I have a couple phenos, but all pretty similar. The full purple one is susceptible to low humidity with curling up dry leaf tips…trimming out crispy fans. The others are consuming leaves, fading nicely as organic soil grows will do. Other buds are limey red to reddish limey purple. Most buds are tall big fat swollen fruit bombs…the runt is a bit of a foul stinker. My filter is blown after this second grow. Cheers
cr8grow, what you describe sounds quite delicious!

And the runt is a stinker? Well, that's bonus in my book! :Rasta:

Captain, Yes chop is close, trichomes clear, some cloudy and fewer amber. I’m looking for cloudy with some amber…also some purple with this strain. Very sticky and oily to work around…short sleeves and no watch to gum up. Cheers
sounds like a few weeks how many days of 12/12

Dank darkness Schnookie, looks spicy. Cheers
Took her down last week and tasted today...not much to report. She is practically pure black with little bits of green for good measure lol.

Here's a few larf buds. Both plants seem pretty dry but the humidity here is a perfect 62% atm so nothing to do.

20240408_153010.jpg

sounds like a few weeks how many days of 12/12

Delta, I’m calling it end of week 8 flower, but that was after very visible pistils. I flipped to 12/12 on February 7th, Day 36, end of solid 5 weeks of veg. That calculates to exactly 9 weeks today from flip. Very close at this point, feeding off leaves to the finish. Cheers

thanks guys. it got chopped the other day and it's in the fridge now drying.
I sampled some scissor hash and even a little pinner joint.
the berry taste really comes through. pretty good considering it's still uncured and will only get better.

those granddaddy bruces are beauties, cr8.
it's interesting how the phenotypes seem so stable. even delta's plants looked a bit like yours.
chunky and colorful. we all need to meet up and swap some buds lol
Regrowth, Nice, looking forward to some scissor hash and ice bag hash soon….enjoy. Thanks, organic soil and cool 64F temp nightly pushes plants to fall expressions. I have cool air filtered coming in low and exhausting out the top. Four different phenos for me but very similar, fat frosty buds all around. I cure and store each plant separately for that reason, love a smorgasbord. Pics
IMG_4393.jpeg
IMG_4396.jpeg
from tonight. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom