Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

Pics… Day 71 start of week 5 flower Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce comparative grow.
IMG_4233.jpeg
IMG_4232.jpeg
IMG_4230.jpeg
IMG_4229.jpeg
IMG_4226.jpeg
Girls are absolutely Beautiful. :thumb:
Fantastic garden.
Just curious your still feeding?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just when you thought this was almost over....

Girls are absolutely Beautiful. :thumb:
Fantastic garden.
Just curious your still feeding?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Bill, Thank you. Yes, my usual organic flower nute regimen. These Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce plants are Hungry. I’ve been supplementing flower feed with organic fish/kelp to boost N. There are a lot of green leaves under the canopy as N reserve. You can see I’m leaving every fan still attached…some are old. It will be a balance to the end of flower. I think all will be good. Cheers

IMG_4236.jpeg

Just when you thought this was almost over....

VG, heading over to see what’s up with G13 (legendary) and Cement Shoes. Cheers

Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread 54 days after flip. I want to thank @Canuk Seeds for the opportunity to grow these amazing Elite strains. They are some of the strongest smelling plants I ever had the pleasure to grow. I’m so looking forward to smoking them I wish they were ready now. CL🍀. :morenutes::thanks:

IMG_4531.jpeg

IMG_4532.jpeg

IMG_4539.jpeg

IMG_4534.jpeg

IMG_4535.jpeg

IMG_4536.jpeg

Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread 54 days after flip. I want to thank @Canuk Seeds for the opportunity to grow these amazing Elite strains. They are some of the strongest smelling plants I ever had the pleasure to grow. I’m so looking forward to smoking them I wish they were ready now. CL🍀. :morenutes::thanks:

IMG_4531.jpeg

IMG_4532.jpeg

IMG_4539.jpeg

IMG_4534.jpeg

IMG_4535.jpeg

IMG_4536.jpeg
Captain, all looking great. I forgot you were also growing Lambs Bread…I’m with you, looking forward to the smoke report. Cheers

Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce organic soil grow about halfway through flower. These buds smell so sweet. Cheers
IMG_4241.jpeg
IMG_4239.jpeg

i gradually pick off all the yellow leaves picking off every few days..

bud trimmer works good saves a ton of time if you hate trimming .. extra wastage vs hand trimming saves alot of work.
some top buds by hand is a good idea..

bud trimmer works good saves a ton of time if you hate trimming .. extra wastage vs hand trimming saves alot of work.
some top buds by hand is a good idea..

It does save time and is much easier on the hands. Have you used it once the bud are dry. I've seen Tom's tumbler but
never used one. Haven't found an affordable automatic trimmer. I have one like you pictured but it tends to shred up the smaller smaller buds vs hand trimming.

I've harvested both of my Lamb's Bread plants. Unfortunately, they dealt with PM during the entire flowering period so they don't look very good and the yield wasn't good either. I'll look forward to growing it again when I don't have to deal with PM.

Here are their photos on their harvest days. Lana was harvested on Day 80 of Flower and Lola was harvested on Day 75 of Flower.

Thanks to @420 and @Canuk Seeds for giving me the opportunity to grow a sativa landrace.

I've harvested both of my Lamb's Bread plants. Unfortunately, they dealt with PM during the entire flowering period so they don't look very good and the yield wasn't good either. I'll look forward to growing it again when I don't have to deal with PM.

Here are their photos on their harvest days. Lana was harvested on Day 80 of Flower and Lola was harvested on Day 75 of Flower.

Thanks to @420 and @Canuk Seeds for giving me the opportunity to grow a sativa landrace.

did you look at the trichromes Hash ?

with your handy pocket microscope 60 - 120 x power?

Back
Top Bottom