Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

Day 66 half way through week 4 flower. Full water and organic nutes today. 10♠️ is fading faster than the others. I added a bit of organic fish/kelp only to 10♠️. I dropped the light from 11” recommended flower height to 8” above the tallest bud. Will watch closely for signs of light burn. Seeing some purpling starting with 64F night temps. Pics from this afternoon. Thanks again for this 420 comparative grow opportunity @CanuckSeeds. Cheers

IMG_4205.jpeg
IMG_4207.jpeg
IMG_4208.jpeg
IMG_4209.jpeg

Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce almost week 5 flower. Cheers
IMG_4213.jpeg
IMG_4212.jpeg

when you going to lower the lights? try 3 inches above top cola :). I've put 430 watts hps lights at 2 inches to the buds! my grandaddy at about 5 weeks

why my buds over twice the size maybe 3 times? i can give you 2 reason. i got 5 x the power in watts. 2.

i got the secret magic air pots please stop using plastic pots.. fabric pots smart pots are a few names 5 bucks 25 for a pack of 5 or 7 .. all different sizes.. makes for a beautiful root ball.. but the plants do fall over in the fabric pots sometimes .. u can stake as well .. free ad for smart pots highly recommend.

needs a bit more cure time lots of chlorophyl to break down still .. beautiful bud awesome trim job too!!!
Thanks DD, I'm smoking it already, I just can't wait. It's only getting better the longer it's in the grovebag. If I can manage to get some properly cured it'll be connoisseur quality for sure.
My son trimmed those ones.

when you going to lower the lights? try 3 inches above top cola :). I've put 430 watts hps lights at 2 inches to the buds! my grandaddy at about 5 weeks

why my buds over twice the size maybe 3 times? i can give you 2 reason. i got 5 x the power in watts. 2.

i got the secret magic air pots please stop using plastic pots.. fabric pots smart pots are a few names 5 bucks 25 for a pack of 5 or 7 .. all different sizes.. makes for a beautiful root ball.. but the plants do fall over in the fabric pots sometimes .. u can stake as well .. free ad for smart pots highly recommend.

IMG_20240310_173958702.jpg

Plants doesn't care about what covers their feet's and medium, only humans do. This is two weeks of veg growth in plastic containers. The growth rates are identical and the benefits with fabric pots are ease of storage and cleaning between runs, that's about it.

There's many benefits with plastic containers and many choose to combinate both by having fabric pots with plastic sleeves around for ease of watering and the better integrity of the plastic container.

Thanks DD, I'm smoking it already, I just can't wait. It's only getting better the longer it's in the grovebag. If I can manage to get some properly cured it'll be connoisseur quality for sure.
My son trimmed those ones.

is he looking for extra work im always looking for a top trimmer!

IMG_20240310_173958702.jpg

Plants doesn't care about what covers their feet's and medium, only humans do. This is two weeks of veg growth in plastic containers. The growth rates are identical and the benefits with fabric pots are ease of storage and cleaning between runs, that's about it.

There's many benefits with plastic containers and many choose to combinate both by having fabric pots with plastic sleeves around for ease of watering and the better integrity of the plastic container.

fabric pot growth is much better, vs a plastic pot period.

There are still advantages to using fabric pots. You don't get circling like the image you showed.
Roots get air pruned and ultimately breathe better through the fabric.

right on ! you can only gain by using smart pots.. says the old home depot bucket grower with holes.. lol

There are still advantages to using fabric pots. You don't get circling like the image you showed.
Roots get air pruned and ultimately breathe better through the fabric.
Roots get "air pruned" by being under watered in my book. Roots dying off is something I try to avoid growing my plants. Plants transpires and "breathes" through their leaves and feeding solution, otherwise you would be out of luck growing in water cultures.

Back
Top Bottom