A little late coming out the gate, but the @Canuk Seeds Blue Dream is moving right along. I have transferred them all to their final pot. One in a 3 gallon @GeoPot and two - 2 gallon fabric pots. I currently have them in my drying closet under a @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO for about another week while I clear and clean my tent for the next grow.

Here some current images.

That's all folk's

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Good morning and thank you for stopping by @Ke0ncp

I like you, like a lot of fruit in the summer months, and yaa, it unusually comes with the fruit. But, gnats are a slightly different.

How do I know if I have gnats or fruit flies?

Fruit Fly vs. Gnat: Difference Between Gnats & Fruit Flies ...

Shape: Thinking about fruit flies or gnats in comparison to other pests can help identify them. Fruit flies have a rounded silhouette like a smaller version of the common house fly. On the other hand, fungus gnats feature dangling legs and long bodies that make them appear similar to a small mosquito.

So more or less they are in the same family as far as insect go. I tried and used construction grade sand last year for gnats and it worked very well; but there are other ways also, like mosquito dunks, which also are very effective.

The yellow sticky pads I use in the beginning, then after I add the remaining soil I need, I will top dress all of my pots with a 1/2 inch of sand. You will notice that when the sand dry's it becomes like glass for the grants and kills the adults and the larva.

Are you growing in soil or something else?
Are you currently using anything?

It's that time again.

The Blue Dreams are coming along very nicely and have been up-potted to their finial pot size. I have one in a three gallon @GeoPot and two in two gallon @VIVOSUN fabric pots. I am currently feeding them @Prescription Blend and they seem to like it. Currently my plans are to vegetate them for 6 to 7 weeks before, I flip her.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Good morning 420 Magazine

The Blue Dreams are coming along very nicely; @Canuk Seeds did a great job on these genetics. They are to the point where I will start training them soon and get them settle into another and last new home (tent). They will be basting under the @ViparSpectra KS5000 soon, until then I will be feeding them week 2 of the @Prescription Blend nutrients.

All three are real close in height and size - cookie cutter

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Sorry for the delay getting back to you @InTheShed

What kind of training are you planning?
I am current adding grummets to all on my fabric containers incase I need to tiedown any branches. I plan on topping after the fifth node on all and FIMming to fill out the branches, I will be working to spread them out and fill the 4x4 tent they will be in, maybe qual. No, scrog this time, but I will be doing one or two next grow.

You might notices they are get close to need topped already.

Thanks for stopping,
TR

Good morning 420 Magazine

The Blue Dreams are coming along very nicely; @Canuk Seeds did a great job on these genetics. They are to the point where I will start training them soon and get them settle into another and last new home (tent). They will be basting under the @ViparSpectra KS5000 soon, until then I will be feeding them week 2 of the @Prescription Blend nutrients.

All three are real close in height and size - cookie cutter

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Those are nice looking plants.

Back
Top Bottom