Here are some images before I chopped her up.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Here are some images before I chopped her up.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Happy Harvest Day, Tok! Do you only have the one plant? I thought you were growing 2.

Thank you for stopping by @HashGirl

This is my current status.

Strawberry Cheesecake (a) - Harvested/curing
Northern Lights (a) - Harvested/curing
Black Sugar - Harvested/curing
GG #4 - Harvested/drying
Mexican X-factor late stage of flowering - current
OG Kush - Late stage of flowering - current

Waiting in the wings.
Banana Jealousy - seedling
Purple Ghost Candy - seedling

Hope this helps.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

GG #4 - Harvested/drying

Waiting in the wings.

Hope this helps.

Tok..

Thank you, Tok. Any chance I could get dry yields, start and end dates for each one?

:thanks:

Sorry I missed the big day Tok so belated congratulations on the harvest of that beauty! Looks like it wanted to make sure you got your money's worth so it kept fattening up while you waited. :welldone:

Interesting on the OGK with the small flowers. I can see why you'd be expecting them to start to put on weight by now. It's a crazy suggestion but have you checked the timer and for light leaks lately?

Also, what kind of car is under that cover that needs to be protected even while inside? :)

GG #4 - Harvested/drying

Waiting in the wings.

Hope this helps.

Tok..
Congrats 🍾🎉 on your harvest TR and it’s been fun following your @Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow. CL🍀

Thank you for stopping by @cr8grow @InTheShed and @CaptainLucky
Yes, put those young scissor hands to work.
They may feel young, but there not, 69 in June.

Sorry I missed the big day Tok so belated congratulations on the harvest of that beauty! Looks like it wanted to make sure you got your money's worth so it kept fattening up while you waited. :welldone:

Interesting on the OGK with the small flowers. I can see why you'd be expecting them to start to put on weight by now. It's a crazy suggestion but have you checked the timer and for light leaks lately?

Also, what kind of car is under that cover that needs to be protected even while inside? :)
No problem mate; I enjoyed your company during this grow. Thank you. I moved my OG Kush over to the tent with the @ViparSpectra KS5000 and she is starting to look better with the larger LED.

Under the car cover is a 2005 SRT-6 Crossfire with less than 11,500 mile. I will be selling that this year. I need to down size with plans on moving a little north. Not to far my kids/grandkids are still here. So I am down sizing and selling all my extra toys I have. My home is way to big for me now.

Congrats 🍾🎉 on your harvest TR and it’s been fun following your @Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow. CL🍀
Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @CaptainLucky Will you be joining in any of the comparison grows @SeedsMan is sponsoring?

That's all for now folk's.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @cr8grow @InTheShed and @CaptainLucky

They may feel young, but there not, 69 in June.

No problem mate; I enjoyed your company during this grow. Thank you. I moved my OG Kush over to the tent with the @ViparSpectra KS5000 and she is starting to look better with the larger LED.

Under the car cover is a 2005 SRT-6 Crossfire with less than 11,500 mile. I will be selling that this year. I need to down size with plans on moving a little north. Not to far my kids/grandkids are still here. So I am down sizing and selling all my extra toys I have. My home is way to big for me now.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @CaptainLucky Will you be joining in any of the comparison grows @SeedsMan is sponsoring?

That's all for now folk's.

Tok..
No unfortunately I have no room to start anything else until I harvest something. CL🍀

I moved my OG Kush over to the tent with the @ViparSpectra KS5000 and she is starting to look better with the larger LED.
I'm sure it's going to love being under that one!
Under the car cover is a 2005 SRT-6 Crossfire with less than 11,500 mile.
Oh thanks...that's a sweet sporty looking ride! Make sure the ad says "only drove it to church on Sundays." Gets 'em every time. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I need to down size with plans on moving a little north. Not to far my kids/grandkids are still here. So I am down sizing and selling all my extra toys I have. My home is way to big for me now.
Good idea not to get too far away from family (assuming you all get along obviously!), and I hope you find a great home that fits you to a T.
Will you be joining in any of the comparison grows @SeedsMan is sponsoring?
The good Captain may have had to pass but Seedsman was nice enough to say it was okay if I do a summer grow with the Purple Ghost Candy and feature it in my perpetual, so I'm looking forward to joining in on that one (if a bit late)!

Thank you for all your kind works @InTheShed

@CaptainLucky are you still growing just sativa's.

For the update on the OG Kush; I have opened her up more for better penetration of the light. What I did is use the gromet to tie down the branches to spread her open. The reason I put gromets in my fabric bags is for times like this where I need to put the outside branches father apart.
The OG Kush growing guidelines on this one is out the widow; she all mine now. She has exceeded her schedule time line. So, playing it by trichomes now. I fed her another serving of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) and hopefully my last for her.

Her are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom