420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

Hey sorry read yesterday but was distracted, sorry about the mould, you need to be checking twice a day, feel your gut clench as you prise the buds apart to look inside, its invisible the first few days but once its in it spreads.

Good work on the dechopper - like was said they put out a decent amount of heat. Unfortunately that’s the air you want dry but warm air so pointless venting it out! We aim ours at the extractor to pass through the AC I guess without AC you’d want to blast it around the tent I guess?

My buddy in your neck of the woods has mould and is busy chopping his forest as we speak - which will give him somewhere to bury The Terp King who missed it 😂

Hey sorry read yesterday but was distracted, sorry about the mould, you need to be checking twice a day, feel your gut clench as you prise the buds apart to look inside, its invisible the first few days but once its in it spreads.

Good work on the dechopper - like was said they put out a decent amount of heat. Unfortunately that’s the air you want dry but warm air so pointless venting it out! We aim ours at the extractor to pass through the AC I guess without AC you’d want to blast it around the tent I guess?

My buddy in your neck of the woods has mould and is busy chopping his forest as we speak - which will give him somewhere to bury The Terp King who missed it 😂
Yea an AC is next on the cards 😊🙄 for those sticky days

I hope you get the taste I got when fully cured. Mine still taste unbelievably good and it's plenty strong. :) You're in for a treat.:bong:

It looks about the same.:hmmmm::)
Thanks Gwhunran
Im holding off to let it fully cure before I try it .

Decided to harvest the Obi-Wan Kush and the Green Crack as the OWK had a little bit of mould on one bud so all that's left in the hydro tent is the Cherry Pie and a few smaller buds from the other 3 strains . The buds are super dense and hard with a dank smell . 65th day of flower .

:drool:

Happy safe growing peoples :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by

Looks good. :) Were you about ready to harvest anyway? Looks like quite a bit hanging there.:love:
Thanks Gwhunran
Yea it it was about 73 days from flip 65 from first signs the trichomes were cloudy just not much amber but I'm sure from the look and smell it's going to smoke really nicely. And yea I reckon there's a bit there they are dense and heavy, still have more in the tent with the Cherry Pie too.

Decided to harvest the Obi-Wan Kush and the Green Crack as the OWK had a little bit of mould on one bud so all that's left in the hydro tent is the Cherry Pie and a few smaller buds from the other 3 strains . The buds are super dense and hard with a dank smell . 65th day of flower .

:drool:

Happy safe growing peoples :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by
Congrats on the harvest Abs😎.

It's always a relief to get them hanging👊

Well done, now you need to 3D print a parachute to wrestle the tree grow safely to the ground for harvest🤣

Nice takedown Abs!

Enjoy the bounty! :ganjamon:

Congrats on the harvest Abs😎.

It's always a relief to get them hanging👊

Well done, now you need to 3D print a parachute to wrestle the tree grow safely to the ground for harvest🤣
Thanks Gee it's been a fun grow definitely a relief 👍
Your harvest looks good hanging. Nice job Absorber. :thumb: 🍋
Thank you Keith I'm looking forward to trying it 😵‍💫
Nice takedown Abs!

Enjoy the bounty! :ganjamon:
Thankyou for the nice words GDB I look forward to it
Congrats on your harvesting Absorber! Looks good!
🙏🙏Thanks Carmen very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom