420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

Some really nice looking spears man, good job. And more to come as well. Nice.
:high-five:
Thanks man I reckon I will get about a pound out of this tent thanks to @Canuk Seeds genetics, I'm just waiting on the Cherry Pie and the other tent to finish too.

Thanks man I reckon I will get about a pound out of this tent thanks to @Canuk Seeds genetics, I'm just waiting on the Cherry Pie and the other tent to finish too.
A pound, nice haul!
@Canuk Seeds certainly have good genetics.
I'm smoking their Trainwreck right now...
About to take the dogs for a walk at 10pm :cheesygrinsmiley:

20240308200317_IMG_0836.JPG

20240308200055_IMG_0833.JPG

A pound, nice haul!
@Canuk Seeds certainly have good genetics.
I'm smoking their Trainwreck right now...
About to take the dogs for a walk at 10pm :cheesygrinsmiley:

20240308200317_IMG_0836.JPG

20240308200055_IMG_0833.JPG
Yea I tried some Obi-Wan Kush today, I have to say before it's even cured its a potent smoke, how's the Train Wreck smoke ?

Yea I tried some Obi-Wan Kush today, I have to say before it's even cured its a potent smoke, how's the Train Wreck smoke ?
It's a creeper, definitely a sativa, busy busy 😂
Not over the top potent, but strong enough to get lost in reflection for a few hours.
A peppery lemon taste, hits you in the back of the nose, and especially nice through the Volcano Hybrid.

Looks great hanging around and congrats on the harvest! Good to catch that mold early too. :thumb:

Dunno if JJ's is the same as mine, but my gang is treading lightly with the one I grew because it gets them too high!
50% improvement in smoke test reporting granularity from your gang!

#1 “Its doesn't get me high”
#2 “It gets me high”
#3 “It gets me too high”

NB - #1 may never have been used!

50% improvement in smoke test reporting granularity from your gang!

#1 “Its doesn't get me high”
#2 “It gets me high”
#3 “It gets me too high”

Oh, no. It's been used. Came in with the CBG strain he tried once. They were having none of it! :laughtwo:

Lol see below!
Oh, no. It's been used. Came in with the CBG strain he tried once. They were having none of it!
:thumb:
“Hubby/Papa Shed - what’s this CBG shit?”

Covid was rubbish near everyone - imagine your weed grower swaps out sweet sweet THC for CBG?
Here's the actual story: a study was run on a number of different cannabinoids, and CBGa and CBDa tested as a preventative against SARS-CoV-2 (in a lab). It also has some other health benefits, so I ordered 100 CBG hemp seeds and split them with a few folks here. No idea if it works against Covid (I never saw any follow-up studies) but one of the members got relief from stomach issues (IBS maybe, can't recall exactly) when smoking it.

I also just gave some flower to a friend who tried sublingual tablets from a dispensary in Vegas and found it helped with her anxiety. I'm waiting to hear back on that.

Either way, it does not get you high!

Here's the actual story:
I know buddy, you know my tendency to “flippant” 😂

But yep - there was a specific reason for Shed growing that strain - he has the actually proper tested in California I believe (and I knew CBG not CBD)

But - just having some fun / the story and rationale is top notch.

And Azi and I know that test your weed too soon before cured properly the THCa is still CBG - the ratio conversion I reckon is about

1:1 - so test too early (which some testing methods) will report say 15% THC and 2% CBG off a strain not noted for its CBG.

I reckon the 2% converts into THC at a further 2% so you test after a better cure actually ots 17% THC 0% CBG

But only a few tests to base it on.

Nick

I know buddy, you know my tendency to “flippant” 😂

But yep - there was a specific reason for Shed growing that strain - he has the actually proper tested in California I believe (and I knew CBG not CBD)

But - just having some fun / the story and rationale is top notch.

And Azi and I know that test your weed too soon before cured properly the THCa is still CBG - the ratio conversion I reckon is about

1:1 - so test too early (which some testing methods) will report say 15% THC and 2% CBG off a strain not noted for its CBG.

I reckon the 2% converts into THC at a further 2% so you test after a better cure actually ots 17% THC 0% CBG

But only a few tests to base it on.

Nick
I knew you were jesting but I thought someone might be interested in the "why."

I didn't test the CBG because I got 2 lab results from different plants from the breeder and believed them! Also, I don't think CBG will convert to THC on a dead plant as that's part of the flowering process.

knew you were jesting but I thought someone might be interested in the "why."
Yup totally got your point - tried to explain better for the same reason - leave some actually knowledge around. Which ever breadcrumbs I can 😅

I've started adding the CBG plant to my rotation. No psychoactive effects as stated so more like CBD, but supposedly better for pain and as a neuroprotectant than CBD, helps with focus (ADHD type stuff) and much better when used topically as the receptors in the skin are supposedly better tuned to CBG than CBD.

Don't know if any of that tests out, but I figure a bit of diversity is probably a good thing.

I make an edible that's 40% each CBD/CBD-a, and 5% each CBG/CBG-a, and THC/THC-a. Figure I've got most of my bases covered with it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Decided to harvest the Obi-Wan Kush and the Green Crack as the OWK had a little bit of mould on one bud so all that's left in the hydro tent is the Cherry Pie and a few smaller buds from the other 3 strains . The buds are super dense and hard with a dank smell . 65th day of flower .

:drool:

Happy safe growing peoples :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by
Heavy harvest Absorber, chunky buds. Cheers

Just harvested the Cherry Pie from the SIP Tent the rest will follow shortly ( Wedding Cake, GreenCrack and Obi-WanKush).
Had a mate try the Cherry Pie from my Bell Syphon Tent he said he was smashed and it was a very strong smoke , I've only tried the Obi-Wan Kush and that's potent too @Canuk Seeds you have some nice strains worth growing the Green Crack is a stunner too and I'm a fan of the Wedding Cake aswell .

Happy safe growing people's :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by

Back
Top Bottom