New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Good morning weed BAR. That frost looks really nice. It's Skunkday so take it easy and have some fun. Happy Days :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Looks Great Brotha BAR Happy Skunkday :thumb:

Thanxx Bill, Cronic, Fifi, and Skunny. Nate, she's in PJ's Organic Soil Mix so there's no need for anything else unless she asks for it.

Good grief Reg. Beautiful my friend. I think that's the prettiest tree you've grown. Stunning.

She's got the look, She's got the look, She's got the look, She's got the look
What in the world can make a brown-eyed girl turn blue (Spider9 COB)
When everything I'll ever do I'll do for you
And I go la la la la la she's got the look

(Roxette, The look)

:laugh::love:

This morning the last plant featured in this journal, CRITICAL SENSI STAR received her last feeding of:

5ml of Cal/Mag added to 1gal of tap which was then adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

On her next feeding I'll start to flush feed (plain 6.5 adjusted tap)

SMOKE REPORT​

IMG_20140818_5_6.jpg

SPIDER GIRL II (Royal Medic Clone) Harvested on Feb 9

This strain gives a nice clean head high; no fuzziness nor couch lock. The best way to describe it would be energetic but not jittery or paranoid; just happy-go-lucky, the happy face smoke.
I think it would be perfect for times when you're stressed out over one thing or another. It'll make everything seem better, even your body as it magically relaxes all your muscles. Royal Medic, definitely a well deserved name.
The flavor is a bit more fruitier than I recall from her mother and if each batch from the other two harvested clones are as nice as this one I'll be one happy camper for awhile. I give this one a 6 without the "focusing is hard" part.

Sounds like perfect daytime smoke... congrats Dude.... I have to go to town and everybody is out of town working right now so if you don't see me back on her in a few hours.... especially if you don't see me back on here by tonight... call somebody or something please... If you can't tell I am scared to death.... I have never even considered driving in this much yuck.... but I got this... just thought I would set it up in case something were to happen... Talk to you soon....:circle-of-love:

Will do Fifi.

Sounds like perfect daytime smoke... congrats Dude.... I have to go to town and everybody is out of town working right now so if you don't see me back on her in a few hours.... especially if you don't see me back on here by tonight... call somebody or something please... If you can't tell I am scared to death.... I have never even considered driving in this much yuck.... but I got this... just thought I would set it up in case something were to happen... Talk to you soon....:circle-of-love:

Let us know when you're back....

Hey Reg:)....your Critical Sensi is just knockout beautiful:).....doesnt get much frostier than that right there......doing great things brother:).........now....might want to check on Dennise if you havent heard from her....i was just on her spider journal and she hasnt been back on there yet:/

Disregard....just seen her post above:).....

SPIDER 9 UPDATE​
Feb 27, 2015​

CRITICAL SENSI STAR
(Feminized) Day 108 / Day 53 under 12/12

This morning she received her first flush feed of:

Plain tap adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

IMG_00010041.jpg

IMG_00010044.jpg

IMG_00010049.jpg

IMG_00010052.jpg

Wow! That Critical Sensi Star is gorgeous. Is that strain always so quick to mature, or is it a function of your growing system?
Quick favor to ask: looked for the diagram about SIP, but couldn't find it. Do you know what page/post it was on? Thx Brother, and I hope you enjoy the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom