New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Oh, ok. The three plants featured in this thread are in regular 2lt Soda Pop Pots Jandre but in my other thread, New City Grower 3.5 I have 2 of those going along with a host of other things. They were introduced to us as SIPs by Sweetsue.

2-Liter-SIP-3_9-300-dpi-dkong.png

Here you go Ranger:).....had some extra time Reg so i thought i would go back for you:)lol

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Good afternoon weed BAR Dam now that is might fine looking. :thumb: Actually gorgeous. Hope life is going good for you and Baby Girl. Happy Days :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

:thanks: Welshy, Jaga, & Skunny.

Wow! That Critical Sensi Star is gorgeous. Is that strain always so quick to mature, or is it a function of your growing system?
55 to 75 days under 12/12 is usually what I average on plants so she doesn't seem to be quick for me Ranger. I never pay attention to the breeders time, instead once I see receding trichomes I start checking them for cloudiness and amber.
Quick favor to ask: looked for the diagram about SIP, but couldn't find it. Do you know what page/post it was on? Thx Brother, and I hope you enjoy the weekend.
Here you go Ranger:).....had some extra time Reg so i thought i would go back for you:)lol
Thanxx Dirty.

Life is good these days Bill. Lately I've been stuck in this mood of total contentment.

Great job, BAR, nice to see we all look after each other in scary times when we have to go out in the weather.....BAR walks, Dennise and I have to drive....I worry half the time if I can get out of the drive down to the road....people have no idea....it's not normal by any means.....I only mention in extreme conditions, and it seems I mention constantly.....sorry folks, I'm a broken record, but it really is life and death.....news is on right now....freeze warnings, school closings....snow coming....but it will be March in a day......

Watching my trichs for my first harvest.....holy cow......the baby is coming.....I have no patience at all..........

Great job, BAR, nice to see we all look after each other in scary times when we have to go out in the weather.....BAR walks, Dennise and I have to drive....hell I worry half the time if I can get out of the drive down to the road....people have no idea....it's not normal by any means.....I only mention in extreme conditions, and it seems I mention constantly.....sorry folks, I'm a broken record, but it really is life and death.....news is on right now....freeze warnings, school closings....snow coming....but it will be March in a day......

Watching my trichs for my first harvest.....holy cow......the baby is coming.....I have no patience at all..........

That was poetic and I feel you Shawnee. My Bomb's trichomes just started to change more quickly and her smell has shifted in some subtle way (is it a woman thing to be able to smell that almost imperceptible shift? Or am I alone in that?). I'm taking her down on Sunday morning. If it weren't for the persistence of Doc Bud and Greytail I'd have succumbed to false labor pains twice so far - coincidentally, the same number of said events before the birth of my daughter. :laughtwo: Fighting the impatience. Racing towards the reward.

I wouldn't live it any other way.

Be safe. This winter has a wicked streak. :love:

That last picture in the post stopped me in my tracks and elicited an audible gasp. That's the second time that happened today. The first was one Buckshot posted on the eye candy thread. You guys! Such gorgeous plants and such consistency. It's a never ending party at your house. To think this all began with a waif-like plant that the universe literally dropped at your feet. No wonder your resting in contentment.

I admire your garden Reg :kiss:

Ah Sweetsue, I grow with the Platinum lights and in soil with Doc's giz.....by the book this first time, connecting the dots...no tweaking by me.....and things have been awesome beyond belief....just taking notes...

Have 10 clones of the same on deck after whack...then I can tweak..will go from there....watching Doc for a year now....pretty silent for the most part.....now want to see what I can do.....

I see you are in rehab facility with hubby and my heart goes out in a tremendous way...my dad in same spot, my mom keeping vigil, me up in the north and my folks in FLA....enough to give me a heart attack.....all I can do is pray and pray and pray.....so far so good....the circle of life is so hard......

Oh, so I see you've read up on Laverne Sue. It's pretty much like Shawnee said. If we take advantage of what :420: and it's members have to offer it's impossible not to learn and improve. So many ways and different interpretations with different twists on ways to grow here that anyone can find their nitch.

Cheers to that, BAR.....so fun to see everyone's interpretation of growing and showing their handiwork in the pictures of the journals....most inspiring.....and to get a laugh or 2 along the way is just the cherry on top.....what's not to like when there is so much ugly going on in the world???

Backatcha Cajun.

SPIDER 9 UPDATE​
Mar 3, 2015​

CRITICAL SENSI STAR
(Feminized) Day 112 / Day 57 under 12/12

This morning she received what I think will be her last flush feed of:

Plain tap adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

She'll be chopped this week.

IMG_00010353.jpg

IMG_00010359.jpg

Pretty im gonna take down my seed plants at the end of this week also
so the sour diesel and the holy grail will be going down into bloom at the next res change and im gonna germ another seed tomorrow or thurweed day :thumb:
Happy Tokerday Brotha BAR :high-five:

Everything is lookin' great my man!!!! Can't wait to see the buds you get off that pretty lady! :cheesygrinsmiley:

SPIDER 9 UPDATE​
Mar 4, 2015​

HARVEST​

CRITICAL SENSI STAR
(Feminized) Day 113 / Day 58 under 12/12

IMG_00010408.jpg

IMG_00010412.jpg

IMG_00010416.jpg

She's going back under 18/6 to Re-Veg.

IMG_00010426.jpg

IMG_00010439.jpg

IMG_00010446.jpg

IMG_00010463.jpg

Wet Weight
IMG_00010453.jpg

My next & last post in this journal will be her dry weight, her smoke report, & most importantly my SPIDER 9 COB LED review so stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom