New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Good Day weed BAR, I know you have ended this great sponsored grow with a very nice harvest but I've been gone so I figured I better get my 2 cents worth in. Fantastic looking girls with a good end result. Happy Days my friend. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

This was my first time ever smoking this strain and I must admit it was quite surprising. While the high is not long lasting it's a heavy hitter. It only takes a few good hits and it's off to the moon; a full impact high including intense awareness but not to the point of paranoia. It's the perfect weed for a Wake & Bake or a lunch break.
Not too much of an aroma but the flavor is spectacular. It taste like a cross between grapefruit & a Chinese apple (pomegranate); a sour fruity flavor. The only problem I have with it is the high starts to fade in about a 1/2 hr and then you sober up fast. Maybe after a good cure this will be resolved. I give it a 6 with the possibility of up to an 8
if the cure prolongs the high.

Good review BAR. Thanks. Followed with interest all along since I have a promo CSS & regular Sensistar is my all time favorite indica. You nailed the SS effect....but very strong & longer duration. So wondering if you had SS & how you compare?

Never had regular Sensistar Brightlights but let me tell you; I smoked a joint of the CSS this morning for my wake & bake. After only one week of curing the high lasted me until I got settled here at work today, a good 2 1/2hrs later. So I'll probably let it sit for another month or so to reach it's full potential.
I also smoked a joint of SPIDER GIRL II (Royal Medic Clone) last night. So relaxing & old school giggly...
Same high as before but I'd say it's improved by at least 50%. Good curing is where it's at!

That's exciting to hear Reg. Because Dale's still in a nursing home my harvest is all jarred up and untouched, just getting more potent by the day. The popcorn buds I kept out for my own consumption also reach a new level of high every day. I was not expecting it to be this good. It's so nice to have a choice and know there's a bounty in the jars. :laughtwo::green_heart:

It's good to see you out and about again Reg. :love:

The Review​

Congrats for your harvast, BAR. You did a very perfect grow journal.:circle-of-love:

Tomorrow is 5.1, the Labour Day, Happy Labour Day to BAR and 420 members.

Back
Top Bottom