New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

nice. waiting on dry weight. I think it's gonna be pretty good :high-five:

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Gratz Brotha

SPIDER 9 / FINAL POST​
Mar 9, 2015​

CRITICAL SENSI STAR
(Feminized) Harvested on Mar 4. 113 days / 58 days under 12/12

Dry Weight
IMG_00010558.jpg

SMOKE REPORT

IMG_20140818_5_6.jpg

This was my first time ever smoking this strain and I must admit it was quite surprising. While the high is not long lasting it's a heavy hitter. It only takes a few good hits and it's off to the moon; a full impact high including intense awareness but not to the point of paranoia. It's the perfect weed for a Wake & Bake or a lunch break.
Not too much of an aroma but the flavor is spectacular. It taste like a cross between grapefruit & a Chinese apple (pomegranate); a sour fruity flavor. The only problem I have with it is the high starts to fade in about a 1/2 hr and then you sober up fast. Maybe after a good cure this will be resolved. I give it a 6 with the possibility of up to an 8
if the cure prolongs the high.

My SPIDER 9 COB LED Review

OK, so here's my opinion.
First off the quality of all our plants flowered under this lamp has greatly improved; not only in health but more importantly in the final product. Airy buds are a thing of the past. I'm averaging between 1/2 to 1 oz per plant in small 2 liter pots with short veg periods under CFLs (anywhere between 20 to 50 days). I haven't used the Spider 9 during a Veg cycle yet.
Another bonus that comes with the Spider 9 is it's ability to penetrate and ripen those lower buds. A lot of what use to be popcorn buds are now nice dense solid buds. It doesn't put out as much heat as you would think seeing how bright it is.
The lamp I have is 19 by 19 inches and equipped with 60 degree angle lenses. I get full coverage in our 3 by 1 1/2 foot tent. I keep the distance from the plants and lamp between 20 & 25 inches. You can also order the Spider 9 with 90 or 120 degree angle lenses.
I'm 110% satisfied with this lamp & would recommend it to anyone growing in small quarters.

For more information and ordering you can contact TWILIGHT GROUP Co.

Thank you for the opportunity to test run the Twilight Spider 9 COB LED Jason and thank all my 420 co-members for participating...
Oh, and let's not forget the non-members who've been trolling; one love.

Our Perpetual Grow continues on New City Grower 3.5
That concludes this journal.

Beautiful job, Reg. Congratulations! :thumb: :green_heart:

Thanks for the ride and the great review .. tho now I have a few good reviews to choose from ... argh ... 1st world problems ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom