Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

Just following some posts...and wish I "got out more" Beautiful garden.

I know you are kidding.:love: We will never do like that to a man who is meaningful & important to us. A friend in need is a friend indeed .(患难见证真情)Enjoy your life even though the misfortune is beside us. Lol.:adore: :tokin: Have some smoke to relax.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well I'm going to have to go ahead and give my final review of the Spider16... IMO the Spider16 is not at this time the light for use in the USA using 110v... the unit is much to hot and pulls to much juice to function properly or safely on the 110v system the USA runs ... with this said the Spider4 I have been using to veg under is doing a wonderful job.... the number of bud sites since the defoliation are numerous and growing quickly.... I will update with pics soon.... I have had several professional folks look at the Spider16 for me and all have told me I am running the risk of an electrical fire if I continue running the power of this light so for now I am closing this journal until Twilight has had the time to adjust to these issues and can work out the problems to get the Spider16 ready for use in the USA... I will post the final pics of the girls veg'ing under the Spider4 in the morning... Thank you all for following along and I will let you know when Twilight has the Spider16 ready for release.....:circle-of-love:

Good luck sis. I know your disappointed. I'm feeling bad for you.
Yes I must admit I am but it is what it is and Lord knows Jason tried but it just needs to be revamped a bit before being able to be used in the USA... Thank you Cajun for all your help.....:circle-of-love:
Thank you for your honest review. The companies need to know what the real world experience is with their products. Hopefully Twilight will take your suggestions to heart and make the changes to the 16. :peace:
Thanks super... and like I said Jason has been amazing in trying to do all this across an ocean but it just needs to be reworked to our electric system.....:circle-of-love:

Well here are the last pics for this journal... These are the babies veg'd under the Spider4 and they will be thrown into flower next week.... I think the Spider4 did a great job of vegging my girls and will certainly remain a part of my grow. Thank you Twilight for all your help and thank you to everyone that followed along.... These girls will be flowered out in my other journal.....:circle-of-love:
DSC016146.JPG
DSC016156.JPG
DSC016167.JPG
DSC016178.JPG
DSC016185.JPG
DSC016199.JPG
DSC016209.JPG
DSC016217.JPG
MODs you may now close this journal please....:circle-of-love:

Thank you for your honest review. :peace:
Ditto, this is what 420mag sponsored grows are all about.
To give us, the consumer a first-hand look at how a product performs and give the sponsor a look at, if any what tweaks need to be made. A win win situation.

Back
Top Bottom