Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

Data of GS300 and GS600
Model No.:GS-300
Power (Wattage):300w(60x5w)
Size(mm):310X210X65mm
Power consume (watt):160w
HPS/HID replace:500w
Max coverage at 40" Height:45"x35"
Core coverage at 40" Height:36"x24"
PPFD@18"(umol):925.3Umol
Controlling: Veg and Bloom Switch
Input voltage(V):AC85~260V
LED Brand:5w Epiled and Epistar
LED Quantity:60pcs
Secondary Lens:90 degree
Lifespan(hrs):50,000 Hours
Regular spectrum ratio: Full spectrum

Model No.:GS-600
Power (Wattage):600w(120x5w)
Size(mm):412X268X65mm
Power consume (watt):260w
HPS/HID replace:700w
Max coverage at 40" Height:60"x54"
Core coverage at 40" Height:45"X36"
PPFD@18"(umol):1746.5Umol
Controlling: Veg and Bloom Switch
GW(KG):5.6KG
Input voltage(V): AC85~260V
LED Brand:5w Epiled and Epistar
LED Quantity:120pcs
Secondary Lens:90 degree
Working environment:(-20~40°C)
Regular spectrum ratio: Full spectrum

Thank Unlike arteekay, Snidrajsed thanked you for this post nismo12, arteekay, Snidrajsed, nuggs78 liked this post

300_IMG_5553_12.jpg
GS600_IMG_5548_12.jpg
GS600_IMG_5547_12.jpg
GS300_2_052.jpg

As you can see my gsc clones are looking nice there purple tops are awesome .MY dwc plants are moving along nicely.I should be able to harvest evert Hong in next 3 weeks .You can see at day 63 the leaves have gone yellow on s.a.d she has went in to over drive over night spitting out new growth every were .Thinking she be ready day 75 which suprised me .I thought she go 90 days but she is a quick finisher.I flushed her tonight with 2 gallons of water will do this every 5 days till she done .This way she completely flushed. ON last week I'll flush her for last time with humbolt flush .I have to say using the snow storm ultra on a soil grow in the feed has done great. I wouldn't use it in dwc though it puts a slim in the reservoir ,but for soil grow it works awesome. This is by far the most frosty plant I've ever grown using this like I did.

So today my leaves are little droppy hopefully she dries out little in couple days. This first time I added that much water to her.Thinking I might let her dry completely out before I water again.The coco coir holds water pretty good.She still bulking up a lot there's new growth every were now so I'm let her finish out as far as I can might actually cut here on day 78 that way she got the extra 2 weeks she needs to be just right.

Looking good nuggs78 I'm at day 69 in my ebb and flow will be starting my flush tomorrow for my sad, Money maker and god berry will flush until day 77 and then cut. Waiting to cut plants for them to get amber is a hard thing to do but its so worth the wait mine are just now starting to see a little amber color. Be sure to let us know how she tastes when dried yours should taste pretty good by the looks of her.

Looking good nuggs78 I'm at day 69 in my ebb and flow will be starting my flush tomorrow for my sad, Money maker and god berry will flush until day 77 and then cut. Waiting to cut plants for them to get amber is a hard thing to do but its so worth the wait mine are just now starting to see a little amber color. Be sure to let us know how she tastes when dried yours should taste pretty good by the looks of her.

Ya I like to have mine amber to it more hard hitter that way.I think I'm let this one go the 78 days then cut to that be just right.I will definitely let you know what she taste like .I will through up some shots of her once I chop her .My gsc clones be done right after her so I should be good till the next plants finish out.I got a black jack female seed I'll run soon to that s.a.d / jack h. . That one looks interesting to can't wait tried it.That be after I do my auto grow which will be next.I can grow more plants using the autos in my space they don't stretch like photos do.Hopefully by the time I start the autos I'll have my tent to gather completely and will have a veg space and a flower space .I was checking that Scrog out it hard to manage a Scrog using dwc it more of a pain to me yours looks good.Mine was just hard to manage on my gsc I have to small of a space to Scrog for my preference.

So today's update I have flushed s.a.d with flush and have about 3 more days before I chop her she's losing leaves now.after I cut this plant I'm taking a break from this journal. I will cut the clones then I will start a new journal with all autos and hopefully bigger set up .I will have to spend time gathering everything I need to do this.The Temps are getting g way to high now for me to continue .in few months when temp are down I'll start new thread.

My new plants are doing great cotton candy roots hit the reservoir and WiFi mutant is starting to grow better now been feeding them really light nutrient and there doing good on that.I will be chopping s.a.d in 3 days that be 77 days of flowering. Might go 78 days if still to heavy from the flush.I will be letting the clones go 2 more weeks so there at 10 weeks There single cola plants probably 10 grams 12 grams per plant hopefully.

So I have noticed that I have a lot of new growth on my plant since I cut the top and lowered the light. I see the bottom branches are filling in now.will run s..a.d till sunday then chop her down.My new plants are starting to get bigger once they are able to have there own lights they will really take off I feed them for first time yesterday .So now they should take off this week .WiFi still little mutant plant hope she takes off soon .Her leaves are all crazy looking from the mutant in it.Think once I get her own light on her she'll take off. Clones get feed last time this week then I'll flush them out to cut in next 2 weeks.

S.a.d has been chopped and dry weight was 117 grams from her .She smokes smooth and is very frosty kind of a spice sweet taste .very narcotic indica buzz .Chopping my clones on Saterday this will be the last of this journal. I am taking a break and will start another journal when I do my next grow my wifi died so my humidity and temp are way to high from the heat. So I am going give it a rest for few months enjoy what I have and start a auto grow when conditions are better for me .thanks everyone for reading my journal and I'll return in couple months start a new journal .

Thanks for sharing nuggz, we'll be waiting your return with great anticipation. Enjoy that sweet sweet smoke :blunt:
Congrats on the sizable harvest, may they last you the summer months of fun.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks I chopped my last 2 plants Saterday and there drying .I will start new journal when it gets cooler it's to hard to maintain my humidity and temp right now .I lost my new plants from heat stress .So it just better to save my beans and wait .Yes I will enjoy my buds for the summer smoke on my friends.

Back
Top Bottom