Blue Dreamatic & Flowering Mother Plants

oh there's a guard and just grow the buds bigger so you don't have to put your hands too close. :rofl:

I cut myself everytime with just tiny scissors. Maybe i should find a safer hobby

Table is getting ordered lol, the 4 dreams came down Tuesday night and over yesterday. It’s all up hanging now. It’s a very stinky plant compared to anything else I’ve grown thus far, my house still stinks lol.
They were 3.5-4 ft tall and not overly bushy, with very very very thing fan leaves. I”ll only end up with maybe three ounce of dried but the buds are nice and big and dense for the better part with most of the bottom stuff going in the butter pile. I have 4 more of these seeds so I will grow it again but would most likely buy them again as they seem to be a great quick plant(83 days from seed to hang) that won’t outgrow your space. I’m looking forward to trying it out in a few days.

Table is getting ordered lol, the 4 dreams came down Tuesday night and over yesterday. It’s all up hanging now. It’s a very stinky plant compared to anything else I’ve grown thus far, my house still stinks lol.
They were 3.5-4 ft tall and not overly bushy, with very very very thing fan leaves. I”ll only end up with maybe three ounce of dried but the buds are nice and big and dense for the better part with most of the bottom stuff going in the butter pile. I have 4 more of these seeds so I will grow it again but would most likely buy them again as they seem to be a great quick plant(83 days from seed to hang) that won’t outgrow your space. I’m looking forward to trying it out in a few days.

I like that strain. I have a freind that only grows Blue Dream, been growing it for years. Sounds like you got it down

Jarred up the dream this morning, 460.3 of bone dry bud, but it’s dried proper over 5 days and now it’s in jars with 62% boveda packs. That’s two tents in a row over a pound each. I think I might be getting the hang of this. I’m going to let rest for a week before I try it since I have about 60 oz of pot laying around I don’t have a dire need for it lol.

Jarred up the dream this morning, 460.3 of bone dry bud, but it’s dried proper over 5 days and now it’s in jars with 62% boveda packs. That’s two tents in a row over a pound each. I think I might be getting the hang of this. I’m going to let rest for a week before I try it since I have about 60 oz of pot laying around I don’t have a dire need for it lol.
Very nice!

ya thanks man I ended up with 1082.6 g out of the two tents/7 plants. My frist kilo! I have 4 GG#4 going and i'm forgoing autos this round to some g13 haze x northern lights #1 cross clones being gifted to me by a friend. I'm not in possession yet but should have them in a week or so. Haven't grown it before but I liek the sounds of it.

I have 3 G13 haze fem seeds that i got as freebies a while back, when I first started my grow I had intended to grow several mothers in one tent and flower the clones in another. As it turns out that's way too much work on a small scale and the space is better used to flower honestly. So now I have odd numbers of a whole bunch of strains and I don't even know that I'll ever grow half of the ones I have as I like to keep my tents the same strains. Different plants are a pain in the ass, too hard to keep them all happy. You're either making one grow amazing while the others suffer or none are grown optimally to have better all around quality. I have a much better time dialing in one strain.

I hear that loud and clear. Still sorting out how I'm going to run my setup... I want to have mothers of different strains, clone them and run batches of them as I get low... But I want to search through new gear as well to find new mothers.... right now my killer queen is sitting about a foot taller than the clones of lavender i took from the last batch, so flowering them together will be interesting.

Congrats on your harvest. Very nice haul. What COBs did you add?

I use 62% Boveda for curing - the lower % packs I use for smoking stash. 62% good for cure still a little damp for smoking unless vaping.

Very impressive haul, good job.

thanks Bob, I use a light from one of the sponsors here called the perfect sun cob unit. It was pricey but does a good job. Nowhere near what he calims it does but I don't row at a level the people hes getting those results from do. So I have added strip lights around the perimeter of the tents and it gives me a full coverage fot print at 1100 par avg.

yeah went back and checked your intro. I see what you mean.

Hard to say this light or that light is going to give you X number of #s of produce.

Too many variables mainly its genetics given all the rest as perfect.

You run a lot of lights tho for a 4x4. I do 1250w in 5x10. Can grow a lot of weed for sure. You had a nice haul last run. I can get 2-3 #s total depending on my genetics I run. i'm all soil organic tho. COBs made the difference for me. There's no sub for good lighting.

I want quality, I don’t care if it’s costing me more than buying it from a dispensary,(it doesnt at all I’m in at about 15cents/gram over my last grow)so I put a lot of light in there and it did make a difference. How much will be determined as I find good genetics and stick with them. Then I can get an idea of what I need to pump at them.

Back
Top Bottom