2nd Indoor Grow In RDWC 3 Pineapple Chunk & A White Widow Under Perfect Sun COB

its mostly that i can get it for under 300S the regular blue lab run 409 at my grow shop here in town and the one in the city next to me can get me a grow boss for about 375$ so under 300$ for the connect version is a steal.

They definitely packed on the frost over the past week, they get a top up today and probably Friday/early Saturday and that’ll be it. They will be flushed Monday with grotek flush then clean ph’d water Tuesday and they come down Friday evening. With a week to dry it’ll be incurred but smokeable for 420! That was the plan and it seems to be coming to fruition. I ordered 32 auto flower seeds from seedsman the other day paid for 20 got 12 freebies. I picked up 5 tutkanhamon 8 blue dream (5+3) 8 Girl Scout cookies (5+3) 5 ultra power plant and I get three diesel and three kush freebies. So once the mamas give up their clones they’re going in the flower tent and then the mama tent becomes the auto tent. Where I double my output but still have a spot to Veg my photo babies til they move in the rdwc. I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty pumped about the autos with how I managed about 7.8 zips off that one cheese, making it much more productive than the photos imo.

The plants with the frosty rails would make some great ice water hash. I think that's what I'm going to do with the Thaibodian Skunk. I won't do the dry ice hash ever again.
I haven’t tried dry ice but was going to this next try as I can get cooler full for 10$ which is cheaper than buying the bags to make water hash haha, but it worked really well and I don’t want to mess with a good thing so I will likely do water again and then use the low grade stuff for butter.

They definitely packed on the frost over the past week, they get a top up today and probably Friday/early Saturday and that’ll be it. They will be flushed Monday with grotek flush then clean ph’d water Tuesday and they come down Friday evening. With a week to dry it’ll be incurred but smokeable for 420! That was the plan and it seems to be coming to fruition. I ordered 32 auto flower seeds from seedsman the other day paid for 20 got 12 freebies. I picked up 5 tutkanhamon 8 blue dream (5+3) 8 Girl Scout cookies (5+3) 5 ultra power plant and I get three diesel and three kush freebies. So once the mamas give up their clones they’re going in the flower tent and then the mama tent becomes the auto tent. Where I double my output but still have a spot to Veg my photo babies til they move in the rdwc. I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty pumped about the autos with how I managed about 7.8 zips off that one cheese, making it much more productive than the photos imo.

I grew a GSC in DWC last grow and it really produced well. I think you will enjoy it.

I haven’t tried dry ice but was going to this next try as I can get cooler full for 10$

Don't waste your time, or your good bud and trim. Dry ice is simple and quick bit quality suffers noticeably.

Hey all good evening, the girls got their last top off of nute water tonight when i got home. They get to stew in the juice til i decide to get my as in gear Monday afternoon and drain it out and flush with Grotek Final flush for 24 hours then plain water at 6.0 til Friday. Tutankhamen is supposed to be 20-30% thc and that’s the kinda stuff I should be able to get at least the minimum. All the strains I picked up are high above 20%.

Friday they come down, I think I let em go too long on top but it is what it is they’re about 40-50%. Here’s a shot from a minute ago.
They are just trichromes lol. I’m not sure if it’s a mutated bud but it has calyxes growing out the sides all around it like a crown of tops and a few other buds have it going on too but on a smaller scale. The lower buds have formed right up hard the past two weeks and I’m confident my yield is going to be alright. The potency however should be off the charts with how big the trichs are and how many there are over all. I work the next two days or I’d be taking them down now, but I’ll try to post some pics of the Crown Jewels as they come down out of the tent.

Hey sucka. Looks like your new system works... nice job!
Ya man the system worked like a charm, not a leak to be seen. The only issue I had with it was the plants were too fucking tall lol. They’re bent every which way but I got through it and I’ll be sticking to indicas in the system from now on and I’ll grow sativa in the bigger tent in buskets I can keep low. I’m going golfing tomorrow afternoon and then it’s time to chop til it’s done, and then I have to cut around 200 clones Saturday afternoon for family and friends. My mamas are all ready to give lots of babies but mama Burmese is 6 feet tall and 4 feet wide taking up the majority of my large tent. Once the chunk comes down from drying in the small tent what’s left of the mother will go in there to flower off and I will start my auto run in the big tent as soon as my beams show up that way I can get the clones up and ready to be outside by the may long weeekend. Just have to make it through these last 7.5 hours at work lol.

Damn dude you went all industrial. Big time. Glad to hear it. So are you going straight into anther season?
Not at all it’s just I have several friends who all want babies, and their friends want some and then I have my dad,uncle(aunts husband), my brother and my uncles brother and a few guys at work that I usually grow outside with want more than a few so all said 200 is enough with a small surplus in case some don’t make it, which is inevitable. As for the auto tent well I just want more variety and I feel like the rdwc is suited for one kind at a time, I’m going to get over a pound of chunk and 7-10 grams of widow. So I hope I like the chunk a lot lol.

Back
Top Bottom