Blue Dreamatic & Flowering Mother Plants

3 down 1 to go but she’s the biggest,
19CD5972-A9B6-4F57-8DAE-FDF7E1CC1FA9.jpeg

19CD5972-A9B6-4F57-8DAE-FDF7E1CC1FA9.jpeg

Attachments

• 507968A5-CD78-472B-A549-F6F8802B5652.jpeg
    507968A5-CD78-472B-A549-F6F8802B5652.jpeg
    904 KB · Views: 64
:oops:... No one likes to work anymore,but theyre happy to bitch about not having money.... If you dont get the table trimmer, hit me up next time.. I dont need the cash... Ill work for smoke and good conversation lol im a terrible negotiator... might even have some of my own to share by then!

looks good in there man, almost done, maybe you will get to see some of the weekend after all!

Lol ya once I finish this I have homework to do. My work is putting a group of us through a millwright apprenticeship. I go to school one day a week plus work my regular shifts. But be careful what you say as it’s now in writing and in 12 weeks I might be harping in you for help lol.

Finished up trimming 40 mins ago and just finished hanging them. The tent is a write off so I hung them in there. No point in getting a second spot covered in trim. So overall it took me 9 + 3 + 10 hours to get it all done. That’s about typical. I’m beat it’s time for bed catch you all in the morning.

Hey Ontario!

Just harvested my first Widow last night the second one today ! If you need a hand I’m always willing to trim these lovely ladies!

If your not way north in Ontario I would help yea haha !
I’m in the Quinte area, definitely not from up North lol. Glad you trim went well man. I’m just super happy it over for another 12-13 weeks. It’s the most horrible times of the year!

I’m in the Quinte area, definitely not from up North lol. Glad you trim went well man. I’m just super happy it over for another 12-13 weeks. It’s the most horrible times of the year!

I kind of enjoy it !

I preroll a few blunts and go to it! Haha crank my harvest day playlist , medicate, trim!

Blessed !

Haha hope your having a great day my man !

Nice man!! That’s wicked, always Nice to improve each harvest!

Stay green my man!
I used to love trimming as all my buddies and I would gather, and we’d smoke and chill and work through it quick but now I think I’ve burned them out with 8 trims this past year lol.

I used to love trimming as all my buddies and I would gather, and we’d smoke and chill and work through it quick but now I think I’ve burned them out with 8 trims this past year lol.

Haha I will probably get some buddies to help me on the Early Miss once she’s done. She’s a monster at 76day veg ! Going to flip her this weekend after harvest!

She’s getting an uppot to 7g from 5G and then getting out under a net and flipped to 11/13 ! I got a great feeling about her !

If you scroll back a few pages you can see my mother plants that had 80 days in veg I pulled just shy of two pounds out of the one tent off three plants back in the middle of summer. Big veg = big harvest.

If I can pull a 1/2lb or more from her I would be super happy!! I have her and her little sister EM2 and they will be my flowering girls for the next 7-8weeks !

But em1 is 4ft tall and has almost 20top bud sites right now waiting to be flipped to explode!

I’m assuming once I spread her more with the net and flip lights she will throw out even more tops during her stretch and I’ll be one hell of a happy guy!!

Back
Top Bottom