Blue Dreamatic & Flowering Mother Plants

He has stated he is open to free enterprise in regards to alchohol tobacco and cannibis. As a tax payer I hope he scraps this planned liquor store clone and goes the licensing and inspection route for small business owners. Wynne sides is pure bureaucratic fat that can be one of the easiest trimmings he can make without any job losses. It’s literally the prime example of the kind of waste this province has endured over the past 14 years in the interest of generating revenue by any means to pay for election buying promises. They just couldn’t get it to stick this time and I’m praying it’s not too late to share in the win fall.

Plants are booming, I’m off this weekend and I have a busy busy schedule lined up. First off I figured out why my potentiometer is not dimming the lights, I needed 10k ohm pots and ordered 10k pots but was shipped 1k pots and I’m effectively only driveing the lights at 10% power lol. So the proper ones will be delivered this afternoon and as a gesture I get to keep the useless 1k pots for free, if anyone knows of a use for them and needs some shoot me a message. So yes first I will be unsoldering the old pots then resoldering the new ones in. After that I need to get in the auto tent and tie up all the stragglers that now have tops weighing them down and while I’m at it defol the crap out of them down to lollipops. Then Saturday I need to drain the rdwc and flush for 24 hours with GroTek Final Flush. Then Sunday drain it again and fill it with ph’d tap water. To be honest I could straight up pull them down today, the kB dry has done it’s work but the trichs on some of them are barely cloudy and full Amber or others, the joy of three different plants in one system amirite? So it will be a busy one for sure, I will be starting trimming Wednesday when I wake up to start my holiday and hopefully I get through it quick.

Looks good OG. Curious to hear your opinion on the new lights after some use. Whatever Rider uses sure works well. Rapid makes a single cob fixture that would be easy to move to where you need it. I was thinking that would be cool for the edges, but to do mine right it would cost $1000... we talked about that. Im a little hesitant. Best case for me would be to remove the CMH completely, replace it with better then augment my Black Dogs with some edge treatment. The BDs have a good foot print, but they are only 400watts im thinking some sort of cobs around the outside. Looks like you arent too terribly far off from the finish line. nice

We shall see, the lights I have do great within their footprint so I’m just trying to help the edges reach their potential. I’m not expecting miracles as it’s just strip lighting but if it can bring those bugs up a half zip per plant that’s an extra two per tent per run and would pay off the investment in one full grow, he’ll if it does nothing other than stop the goddamn stretching on the outer reaches I’ll call it a success.

We shall see, the lights I have do great within their footprint so I’m just trying to help the edges reach their potential. I’m not expecting miracles as it’s just strip lighting but if it can bring those bugs up a half zip per plant that’s an extra two per tent per run and would pay off the investment in one full grow, he’ll if it does nothing other than stop the goddamn stretching on the outer reaches I’ll call it a success.
No doubt it will help. I look forward to seeing your results

I flushed out the mama's this morning. A few of these plants have their roots traced back to my first run in October last year so it will be bittersweet to take them down. It's time to move onto something new. The new lights are in both tents and kicking ass. I'm super pumped to see how a full run will go with them. The auto's started their run on KBdry yesterday, so they have three weeks and they come down. I have some GG#4 from True north seeds and Tutankhamen auto from pyramid for the next run. I'll be popping the beans over the next couple days. I will be plannng to scrog the GG#4 and hopefully with the perimeter lighting i will get a screen full of even sized massive buds!!

I flushed out the mama's this morning. A few of these plants have their roots traced back to my first run in October last year so it will be bittersweet to take them down. It's time to move onto something new. The new lights are in both tents and kicking ass. I'm super pumped to see how a full run will go with them. The auto's started their run on KBdry yesterday, so they have three weeks and they come down. I have some GG#4 from True north seeds and Tutankhamen auto from pyramid for the next run. I'll be popping the beans over the next couple days. I will be plannng to scrog the GG#4 and hopefully with the perimeter lighting i will get a screen full of even sized massive buds!!
Gonna do so King Tut? Cool. Weird little plant

I have to pick today, from my auto collection I have king tut, Girl Scout cookies, ultra power plant, og kush, and RQS Diesel. And from my photo collection I have GG#4, ice by nirvana, jack herer, blueberry, mother of berries, g13 haze, amnesia haze, Burmese kush, and a few singlets of random freebies. I find this part harder than growing the damn things.

I have to pick today, from my auto collection I have king tut, Girl Scout cookies, ultra power plant, og kush, and RQS Diesel. And from my photo collection I have GG#4, ice by nirvana, jack herer, blueberry, mother of berries, g13 haze, amnesia haze, Burmese kush, and a few singlets of random freebies. I find this part harder than growing the damn things.
Tut

Started trimming at 8:30 and I got through one of three so far. The buku and chunk are both smaller but the widow will be the mountain to climb later today. Gonna go have a nap then back at it. Wish me luck.
Pace yourself. Drink lots of fluids

Back
Top Bottom