Blue Dreamatic & Flowering Mother Plants

17.5 hours personally, 7.5 hours with a helper. So 25 man hours for three plants and I’m fucking spent. The pile of widow is about 4 times the other 2 combined. It’s dense and the bugs are pretty decent sized. I’ll guess 14 zips and hope im under shooting lol. Have a good sleep all.

Hello! Im here haha!... I love the concept behind that light dude. Thats always the part of the canopy lacking. I bet thatll help for sure. Not that you really need it to be honest lol :p That is a LOT of time spent trimming but well worth it. Happy growing dude.

I left my the auto tent hooked into the 4x4 to help draw out moisture and all the bud went crispy dry on me in 36 hours, I’m scared it’s gonna taste like shit now. So I rushed to trim it off the stems and jar it up. I have 2 52% 8g boveda packs per jar, in total for this haul off the three mother plants I took over 350 clones from.., 642 grams 22.42 oz 1.42 lbs. my new record by far. I managed 96g of chunk 44 g of buku and 501g of white widow. I’m beyond happy but still have a way to go to compete with the big boys. I feel like increasing the kB dry to 1-1/3 tsp from 1-1/4/gal. Made a huge difference. The buds all took off the day after I started it and never looked back. Here’s a shot of the haul.

I’m one proud papa and finally feel like the trim was worth doing. Now to prepare for the blue dream in a week and a half.

I left my the auto tent hooked into the 4x4 to help draw out moisture and all the bud went crispy dry on me in 36 hours, I’m scared it’s gonna taste like shit now. So I rushed to trim it off the stems and jar it up. I have 2 52% 8g boveda packs per jar, in total for this haul off the three mother plants I took over 350 clones from.., 642 grams 22.42 oz 1.42 lbs. my new record by far. I managed 96g of chunk 44 g of buku and 501g of white widow. I’m beyond happy but still have a way to go to compete with the big boys. I feel like increasing the kB dry to 1-1/3 tsp from 1-1/4/gal. Made a huge difference. The buds all took off the day after I started it and never looked back. Here’s a shot of the haul.

I’m one proud papa and finally feel like the trim was worth doing. Now to prepare for the blue dream in a week and a half.
Looks good man. I hope it works out and you can get them to cure a bit. I think the bovedas are gonna help. I new record is always good. Congrats.

17.5 zips off one plant is a personal best indoor or out but she was a monster for sure. I almost threw her out as I only sprouted her as a backup to the one that got runted by the three chunk ladies. She didn't want to die so I got her a hom and she gave many babies and now produced like a mad woman. THSeeds White Widow fem freebie and by far the biggest yielder i've ever seen from my gardens.

17.5 zips off one plant is a personal best indoor or out but she was a monster for sure. I almost threw her out as I only sprouted her as a backup to the one that got runted by the three chunk ladies. She didn't want to die so I got her a hom and she gave many babies and now produced like a mad woman. THSeeds White Widow fem freebie and by far the biggest yielder i've ever seen from my gardens.
Thats awesome

So as if my hand hasn't just uncramped from the last trim but the dreams started flush this morning, They will be coming down tuesday night. they aren' as big as the cheese auto I grew a few months back but i should be in for a 3-4 oz haul per plant. Its high quality looking tho and I hope it tastes nice. I'm going to be much more aware of drying time and air fow this time as the widow isn't horrible but its got a dry taste to it

Back
Top Bottom