Blue Dreamatic & Flowering Mother Plants

catch me up, why did you switch to soil?
Jacks response is pretty accurate. To save the plants i went to soil. Soil is a lapdog of Satan, but it did keep my plants from croaking

Well lol looks like I missed a chit chat lol. I’ve been busy building the frame for my lights, the wife wanted fajitas for dinner so into town we went and I hit Lowe’s up on the way back. I got 3/4” angle aluminum as a frame/heat sink. I’ve built a 45”x45” frame for the auto tent and a 40”x45” frame for the photo tent as it’s smaller at 4x4. The frames will have 44” of led’son two opposite sides and then 22” along the other two sides. Each frame is powered by a dimmable 240 w 24v mean well driver and they will be driven at about 75% power for about 180w from the wall. I’m pretty proud of myself with how the frames turned out, I cut the pieces with tin snips since I don’t have any blades fine enough for the task for my saw. I fastened them together with 3/16th rivets and braved two corners opposite each other on each frame. Tomorrow is sticking on the lights with thermal tape for now and then wiring them up and testing. I’ll take some pictures in a bit or maybe in the morning as I’m frighten beat

Lemony skunky, it’s like a wall when I open the tent. The house is gonna stiiiiink when we trim it two weeks from today.

I'll be in Ontario then! Should I bring my trimmers?

I need a new hobby. Maybe ill go back to cars. That one is kind of expensive though.

Ive thought of buying new lights, and i had grand plans. Ive spent well over $5000 in lights... it hurts like crazy to say that.

It's all good bro as long as you grow some good HG, it pays for itself and the lights.

Switch from cars to a boat. Problems solved. :oops:

I decided to go with pickup truck, trust me it beats cars. .. not really in the 1/4 mile but in the wallet for sure.

It's all good bro as long as you grow some good HG, it pays for itself and the lights.

Switch from cars to a boat. Problems solved. :oops:

I decided to go with pickup truck, trust me it beats cars. .. not really in the 1/4 mile but in the wallet for sure.
They all suck. I just spent almost $1000 on an alternator, waterpump, and a few things to make them work. I think ill buy a toyota

I finished the lights today but forgot to go to the damn grow store to get ratchet straps. FML anyhow i had enough kicking around that i was able to hang the auto set. here it is.

The potentiometer doesn't seem to be doing a damn thing. I followed all the directions I could find, I'm too tired to fuck with it tonight so they stay that bright til I can figure it out.

I finished the lights today but forgot to go to the damn grow store to get ratchet straps. FML anyhow i had enough kicking around that i was able to hang the auto set. here it is.

The potentiometer doesn't seem to be doing a damn thing. I followed all the directions I could find, I'm too tired to fuck with it tonight so they stay that bright til I can figure it out.
Looks good

Back
Top Bottom