Blue Dreamatic & Flowering Mother Plants

I can't sit still with this shit. I've paid off my initial setup costs now. I figure its time to add on a little more. Yesterday I picked up 12 samsung rigid strip LED's and two 240w drivers to make supplementary lighting around the inside perimeter of the tents. They will be glued onto U shaped aluminum channel in a square that I will fix so that my current lights will affix directly to the frame. It will all be adjustable up and down with ratchet straps. So far for it has cost about 300$ and all i need now is some 16 gauge solid copper wire and i'm set. The lights arrive today and the drivers will be here Monday. IF i don't screw it all up like usual i could have the lighting in the big tent for the end of the flowering of the dreams. it will certainly be in for any future grow. I originally nought 4000k color temp but switched it to 3000k and think it will be better in the end. FUCK YA MOAR LIGHT!!!!

Day 44 Blue Dreams , they are all in full flower now and store chef up even tho the ugly leaved girl is the taller one the 4. They’ve all been super cropped a foot down the main and bent onwards towards the cross section of the lights. I’m hoping they stay about this height the rest of the way now for the next 40-45 days. Here’s some shots from this morning.

The knuckles are nice and thick and now there’s a big curved stem bent inwards and upwards towards the middle area. I’ll be starting KB Liquid today when I change the buckets out. Thursday morning I’ll be switching the mothers over to KB dry. And I’ll update then for them, It was my birthday yesterday so me and the wife are off to Niagara Falls for some bbq and gambling. Wish me luck and I’ll use the time to get caught up on what I missed over the weekend.
Kool Bloom Dry... makes a killer garlic toast AND a decent on buds

Strips and drivers came today, though it turns out I bought the B version of the drivers and now have to wire in my own potentiometers or I'll blow the damn leds pretty friggen fast. I will be going tomorrow to ick up my aluminum for the frame and will likely assemble it all on the weekend when the thermal adhesive cement arrives. I'll get some pics up later today.

Strips and drivers came today, though it turns out I bought the B version of the drivers and now have to wire in my own potentiometers or I'll blow the damn leds pretty friggen fast. I will be going tomorrow to ick up my aluminum for the frame and will likely assemble it all on the weekend when the thermal adhesive cement arrives. I'll get some pics up later today.
Look at you go. Youre always working on new stuff.

Just always looking to reinvest back in anytime i pay off something i just buy more shit. After this upgrade it will be turning theother tent to RDWC and then hooking up CO2 in a closed environemnt once i get the grow room built in the garage this fall.

I need a new hobby. Maybe ill go back to cars. That one is kind of expensive though.

Ive thought of buying new lights, and i had grand plans. Ive spent well over $5000 in lights... it hurts like crazy to say that. i think im gonna stick with what i got. I cant make my room bigger. The tent in the garage is regularly over 100 degrees this time of year. I feel like i plateau(ed). I was considering Co2, but i dont think i need it. Now growing in soil im actually bored

Back
Top Bottom