Jah Medicine's 1st Grow - LED With MK Ultra

image35354.jpg
image35356.jpg

image35355.jpg
image35353.jpg

I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable with my garden. I feel refocused and absorbing all this valuable info around me. Have dropped down to one 180 w LED. Looking at the math the two lights were destined to fail as I had way to much light. One light gives me 45w / square foot which is about what you aim for I'm reading. I've tied the plants down and they look happy so I've lowered ( the now one light) to about 16 inchs above top of the "canopy". I've got this cheaply light sensor that I'm going off of says that the top of the canopy is a little less than 1000 flux/lumens or whatever it's reading lol. Can anyone chime in on if that's correct?

I haven't been able to figure out how to post from the gallery ( copying image address) and paste to my thread on my phone. Computers been down so while I can post to the gallery I can't here any thoughts anyone?

Ladies took their first feeding very well and are looking healthiest in weeks. While there's no mass to my buds yet I can tell you the little bit I get will be nice and potent. Becoming a very nice layer of frosty trichs!

IMG_016448.jpg

Very excited about my second GROW!
Just received these bad ladies always nice to receive two extra !! Want to start building a good collection :circle-of-love:

So to increase my chances at a successful second attempt I'm going to be adding:
600w MH/HPS + 360W LED
4x4 Tent
4 x 5 Gallon Smart pots
Fan with Carbon Filter

Using Fox Farms Trio and looking at investing in some Cal Mag

My First Grow will yield me enough to last over the holidays. The yield was significantly reduced due to light stress
Will be growing MK again in the future though some of my fav smoke!
Will be popping these beans January 1st :)

Week
1 pH water only

1.5 add in Big Bloom to the mix at 1/2 tea spoon

2 1/2tsp Grow Big 1/2 tsp Big Bloom

2.5 3/4 tsp of grow big

3 1tsp grow big and 1/2 Tiger bloom 1/2 tea spoon Big Bloom

3.5 1/2 tsp Grow Big 1/2tsp Tiger bloom

4 1tsp Tiger bloom 1/2 tsp Grow Big

4.5 Clean pH'ed water to clear out salt build up

5 2tsp tiger bloom 1/2 grow big

5.5 1 Teaspoon Grow Big

6 Begin Flush for the final weeks.

Going to be using this for the most part. Some changes to more match Atrains AN scheduale though. I'll be probably waiting a little longer to start blooming nutes and look for a little longer overall plant life. Adding cal mag as well to match when A train starts using it. Will be ponytailing these girls:)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom