1st Grow, Ebb & Flow, 2x2x7, 2 Strains, Training & Cloning, 2017

I used hydrogen peroxide and soaked my roots in a hydrogen peroxide mixture after the roots stopped bubbling I used a combination of hydrogaurd and subculture B and M smalles does of each and silica on top of it

Re: 1st Grow - Ebb & Flow - 2x2x7 - 2 Strains - Training & Cloning - 2017

Thanks Shorty! Ive got H2O2, will look into the rest. Much appreciated.

Got the temp down to 78-80, but thats with the door open and tower fan blowing air in. Not a permanent solution....but helps until I figure it out.

420-magazine-mobile108521431.jpg

Ok, I know I'm giving up too easy, but I need to hit the drawing board hard before continuing.

I need to come up with a quieter, cooler, and stable environment.

I'll be giving Madusa to my bro in law who will continue to grow her at his place. Lets see.

Once I feel my setup is ready, I'll germinate the NYC Deez. I have definitely learned a lesson in patience. I wanted to start growing so bad, I rushed and didn't anticipate the heat issue.

Thanks to all who helped along the way. I hope to see you all in my next GJ. Means a lot!

420-magazine-mobile1387756573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2119253127.jpg
420-magazine-mobile803731223.jpg

Thanks, Twox. Very true, great lesson learned.

Yea, she's a fighter, maybe my bro in law can keep her going, outside. Lol Should be interesting, hopefully she won't hermie when flipping back to veg for a few months.

Anything I added to fight the heat created more noise. Although it's now legal to grow at home in Mass, I still need to keep it stealthy due the its location/living room.

I'll get things in order and start asap. Going with the Auto to see how the environment holds up before trying another photo.

I'm sticking around, love reading all of the great info here.

Get your environment in order and we'll be waiting for your next big adventure. Sometimes its best to sit back and regroup. The setup i have now is to rigid once the plants start getting size to them so i need to think outside the box on how to simplify things. Cant wait to see your auto grow.

Definitely, buddy.

I appreciate all of your help thus far, as I'm sure many, many members do too. :)

I'm actually excited to grow an Auto next.

Do you think light Sensi bloom nutes starting on week 2-3 will be ok or are veg nutes necessary? .

Mods...please move this thread to the abandoned section at your earliest convenience. Unfortunately I must shut down my grow and rebuild.

Thank you for the support so far. Your team is very responsive.

Kudos!

Subbed up vex. Have to go back and read through.
Don't waste your time, although I appreciate you stopping in. Lol

I've chopped both plants due to environment issues. :(

I will start a fresh GJ once I reconfigure my setup.

Thanks, man. I've learned...

I was panning on DWC, but you guys have sparked my interest in the Dewey system. I like the "less heat and water" aspect. :)

Back
Top Bottom