600W 3x3 Phantom Cookies Ebb N Flow

Thanks alot for the support :thanks:
Saw some tiny white pistils this morning, super excited to see my first ever flowers in person :cheer:
I'll post back with some pics when there is something significant to show you guys.
Happy Holidays :420:

Hey everyone so we are 2 days into the 3rd week of flowering now and stretch is almost done. The flowers have all started coming in as well. I decided to get all my grow related chores done today so i went to the store and picked up my new nutrients and bulb. I switched those out, haven't run into any problems with my light or water schedule so those remain unchanged.
The specs:
1)12/12 Light now using 600W HPS(lumatek)

2)Flooding 10 Mins. every 2 Hours

3)Changed nutrient table, (at 1000PPM)
Now using FloraNova as a base nutrient.
Supplements incude Raw B-1, Floranectar and Calimagic

I hope everyone had a great holiday and i hope you enjoy the upcoming pics as well :Namaste:
:420:

First Flower
photo_3259.JPG

photo_2325.JPG

photo_1378.JPG

Hey everyone!
Been a while since I have updated, day 26 of flower and stretch has been over for a couple days. I lowered the ppm to 750 and the plants are now drinking a equal ratio of water to nut 1:1.
Cleaned up a ton of lower growth at the end of stretch so I could focus all the plants energy to only grade A bud. I also finished off the reflective dome over my root system. They are now receiving (hopefully) 0 light.
I just ordered some new genetics for my next grow. I have a new set up planned for the future. Next strain will be Cookie Crack, top shelf genetics. Original GSC from the source of the genetics (Durban Poison F1 x GDP x OG) / with the heavy yielding Green Crack.

Some pics :420:

Bud growth
photo_3_1_16.JPG

photo_4_1_9.JPG
photo_4208.JPG

photo_1381.JPG

Cleaned up
photo_3261.JPG

Tent
photo_2328.JPG

Subscribed. Looking brother!
Thanks man! Will be posting an update tomorrow. Sorry guys for not posting, I have been busy. Working on my next set up, its going to be epic!

is it gonna be continued here or a new journal?
don't forget to give us a link if its a new one :thumb:
Happy Thurweed day MK :peace:

Hey everyone, this is day 44 of flower. Bud swell is really kicking in right now. Been working on a YouTube channel also, the videos will be in better quality once I get a better camera :), if you want to check out our process and how we grow you should view our channel. Just having a little fun, trying to help people and also I can learn as I go.

IMG_081423.JPG

Started flushing yesterday. Bud swell is going crazy, every day they are changing. Starting to really smell when I open the tent, there is a lot of purple coming in but they are so frosty its hard to tell haha. Starting to get really excited now that its getting close to harvest. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Enjoy guys, hope I yield OK :thanks::thumb:

-MKrop
:passitleft:

Image11001.jpg
Image21000.jpg
Image31001.jpg
Image41000.jpg
Image51000.jpg

Hey everyone! So we harvested/dried and just started to cure. We walked away with 10 ounces and also a ton of grade A trim! :thumb::420::yahoo::yahoo:

Had a lot of fun learning everything, I am very excited to start my next grow. Will be working on getting some more light penetration so that way the colas are more evenly mature from top to bottom. But I cant complain for my first grow. :Namaste:

Have a ton of pictures. Thanks!

-MK
:420:

Image61000.jpg

Image8100.jpg
Image71000.jpg
Image10100.jpg
Image9100.jpg
Image15100.jpg
Image14100.jpg
Image13100.jpg
Image11101.jpg