Step's 3rd Journal - Ebb & Flow

went ahead and chopped the blueberry this morning. got a few pics of the largest cola. this is one hefty girl. you can see the same cola hanging in the tent about the 4th from the right in the front. pretty easy to see since it is the only one removed of fan leaves. everything in the tent is from one plant

damn buds were still moving when i took the pic so alot of them didnt come out so good..these are the ones that were acceptable :( got maybe half the closet hand trimmed. when i finish hand trimming ill go back with scissors and fine tune

Awesome!! Great work Steppedinds, you did yourself proud with that harvest. I've got soooo many reps to give you here. I'll have to come back and give you some more.

:bravo: my friend :bravo:

Trimming is fun... For the fieat hour or so:rofl: once you get that first ball of scissor hash you're like... OK break time. Lol.
Enjoy the fresh homegrown, :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

hell yeh, preciate it bro! the sweet tooth is pretty tasty :) not the best tasting ive grown but still pretty good with a nice mellow high. cant wait to taste this blueberry :drool: i think the next thing i will order will be the lemon skunk..has been my favorite so far from canuk. i got a few buddies to come by and help finish trimming a few nights ago. i got about halfway and just pooped out.

an update on the amnesia. shes had the mars 1200 for 7 days now. just removed two more lower branches that werent up to the canopy. will remove another one in another 2 days or so. also a regular feminized northern lights that sprouted sometime yesterday :p not sure if i'll keep her or not..it was a freebie and i didnt have any auto seeds on hand. it felt strange not having anything else growing so i went ahead and planted it

the blueberry ended up being 477 grams. the sweet tooth was 145, so 622 grams on just the left side under the mars 1200.

622g/.5m2 = 1244 g/m2
622g/585w = 1.06 g/w

the blueberry ended up not being quite as tasty as the sweet tooth. since there was so much and the buds were so big i was scared of mold/mildew. during drying i kept the tent door open for the first few days and had an extra fan to help circulate more air. ended up being too much and they were mostly dry after only a week. still not terrible, but kinda disappointed. shoulda kept the door closed and relied on the extra fan to keep the air moving enough to prevent mold

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

my amnesia "auto"...had to turn her on 12/12 about a month ago because she wasnt budding. think it was a mismarked seed. she got waaay to big and is now waaay out of hand

IMG_010364.JPG

Well then! I really hope you have the space to flower that behemoth. Oye, non automatic autos huh, that's a trip... Been away for while, I guess I missed her whole veg period...i saw her as a sprout and now.. vavavoom!

i lowered the shelf a few more inches but not enough. luckily only one cola is reaching high enough to get really burned. i also started up my old 4x2x5 and its slap full already. got another northern lights in my left side of closet that is doing great under just a mars 300 im completely surprised and stoked. computer crashed the other week though so i havent been able to do any updates...as soon as this amnesia harvests in a few weeks ill get another. also going to add a gorilla 4x4x7'11 tent, move the mars ii 1200 to there, then get a shitload of mars 300s for the closet so plants dont burn as easy. hope all is well in ur world bro. kig tlll next time

Doing good mate, thanks for asking. Anymore recent pics of the setup... I'm trying to picture it but all can imagine is a big green bush:rofl: how you had a restful and enjoyable holiday season, happy new year

It didn't turn out too bad. I wasn't feeding it a whole lot of molasses so the buds didnt get too tall and burn. Was some really strong, ass kicking smoke. I didn't get that much off of it, maybe ~13 oz, but it was a really good couch lock. I unfortunately didn't get too many pics of that batch either. My pc crashed and it was always a PITA to use my cellphone for updates. Got a new 5x5 setup though in my hiatus that is more than twice as big as my closet with 1000w hortilux hps. Got all my babies around the same age, in the closet and tent; going to be running double scrogs. Expecting a big turnout this grow (fingers crossed).

Back
Top Bottom