Step's 3rd Journal - Ebb & Flow

Are those buds growing on top of other buds?

lolol..cant stop laughing. ya its crazy when they do this. i had this happen before on my only other hydro grow, though it was dwc and it was much later in the flowering process. it was the only other time ive seen it though. i cant believe the blueberry is still growing. it's literally still all hairs with no signs of slowing down. the sweet tooth looks like it might be done in 2-3 weeks. im thinking the blueberry wont be done for another 5-6 weeks and i cant freaking imagine what its going to look like by then. theyre drinking 2-3 gallons a day of solution...not just water. ive added solution early two or three times now because the ppm were too low after adding water, under 500

*Update - 9/29* - and we're still growing...hairs are finally starting to turn. should start seeing some nice swollen calyxes soon :) the sweet tooth is looking pretty sweet, too :thumb: hard to get any pics of her other than the one cola in the front..the others are all the way against the posterior wall.

i knew it wasnt right but i was high and tired att. that amnesia is at day 59. the date on the pic file was wrong for some reason. the other amnesia and ak had already started flowering, but were too small. so i stunted this girl a little so she would get larger and not flower so soon by doing a large defoilation, maybe 70%, before it started to flower. i did get an ounce or so out of the little girls of unfinished bud. still drying, but doesnt smell too bad. one thing is for sure. this girl is going to be pushed to the max.

im thinking i wont scrog this time...i dont want a whole bunch of scragly buds that are hard to mange. would rather just let this amnesia grow out and use a support trellis when it gets big enough and spread the branches a bit

*Update - 10/10* - cant figure out why the bb isnt finishing...she is taking forever and a month. she has been flowering now for around 60 days. couldnt figure out what schedule to put her on until i looked at these pics and compared from 6 days ago...she will stay on week 10 until i see the swollen calyxes everywhere! damn buds are still getting fatter by the day. gonna ride it out and let her go all the way, even if she takes another month. gonna raise the scrog some more too after seeing the larger colas starting to lean in the pics

i did pluck the st last night. ill post some bud pics of it soon :cheer:

This is a real feat man! Holy Cow are those big buds. I guess this is why a lot of folks are going hydro. I haven't yet but if there's ever an argument for it it's your pictures! Sheees!!!

Wilbur

preciate it bro:Namaste: yeh i'm loving this ebb and flow setup! this is beyond my expectations for sure! damn things just keep getting bigger, lol. i think they are either close to or just over 4 ft now...did not expect/want them to get this tall, but o well, as long as the buds keep getting fatter idc lol:thumb: i've also noticed a significant taste difference in the hydro...much to my liking

My dear God, you're making some sort of Frankenstein. I'm in awe... That one cola that has its own Colas is ridiculous to look at, one of kind my friend. It's magnificent :high-five:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

i just wish it would be done in time for halloween:biglaugh:

put the blueberry on final cleanse on tuesday and plan on picking this coming tuesday. 10ml/gal florakleen, molasses, and ph down > 5.8. got the sweet tooth in jars this morning. ended up with ~145g :cheer: i like to put em in jars a few days before a full 2 weeks, which has been between 65%-70% anyway so all good i think. thinking the bb is at least 4x bigger, maybe 5x+. doing the simple math and things are looking pretty good :cheer::cheer: dont want to count my chickens before they hatch though..

i'll post an update tonight after class....maybe before class who knows

Back
Top Bottom