Blazinjones's Hydro - Ebb 'n Flow - Grow Journal - 2016

Thts pretty much what I have been doin but since I been doin ro water I didn't no I needed 2 add any cal-mag so I wasn't adding any of it and wen I wen 2 the hydro store the other day I jus seen the tea n decided 2 try it lol but yea I'm basically doin ff main trio nute pack for the hydro

Jus a dumb question wen I'm doin hydro I jus add nutes 2 the res. Once right cuz I do res. Changes once a week ten gal. Res. I'm jus makn sure its not like every other day add nutes 2 the res. Or is it jus once a week like I been doing and also for the tea do I need 2 ph the tea brew for my soil setup??

Ok so I have Beer Rabbit all natural unsulphured molasses mild flavor wud tht work 2 feed 2 the microbes in my tea brew and how much molasses shud I add to like 3 gal. Of tea brew

Yes, that will work perfectly! I use about an ounce in a 5 gallon bucket when I brew it, so something like 3/4 of an oz. in 3 gallons should work fine.

Make sure you aerate the tea! ;)

Awesome bro thank you and yea I got 2 3" to 3 1/2" air stones and 2 double end air pumps running in the tea brew I had it running for alil unders 2 days my brew kit didn't say anything on hw long to brew it for

U need 2 add cal-mag to ro water even if it's for soil rite or am I wrong

The short answer is "YES", add it for soil, too, when using RO.

That being said, there are other ways to get Calcium and Magnesium into the soil without adding it.

Many gardeners will use dolomite lime which has both minerals. You also get calcium in things like oyster shells, crab meal, gypsum, and even your bat guano will have calcium. Magnesium is often obtained through use of epsom salts, etc..

Jus 2 let every 1 know I started a new journal for my soil setup I'm preparing to switch 2 for alil while here till my shed out back is done n setup which is where I'm gonna b putting the hydro setup once I harvest them but yea my new journal is calld blazin a trail threw a soil coco setup mystery strains, and alien kush 2016 if any can swing by n give a few pointers always love constructive criticism:)

20160829_193016.jpg

Figured I'd post a pic of the root setup going on now and I was jus wondering if this size pot was big enuf or shud I have moved her into a bigger one or shud I still??

20160907_143158.jpg

This 1 didn't turn out at all so I'm guess cuz I put her into flower WAY 2 soon so I'm guna put her back into veg mode n re grow her
20160907_143119.jpg

This 1 did turn out sum buds jus really low yield I figure bout another week r 2 the triches on her r about all milky a few clear but I wana wait till alil more turn Amber color then ima harvest her any1 got any info on how I can harvest her an still b able 2 put her back into veg or does it matter how I harvest it? If I jus put her back into veg lighting will she go back into veg mode??

Yes it's the final flush and so u say add nothing. Even if the water I'm using is RO water?? I'm waiting 2 tryn get sum of the triches to turn Amber in color. like 85% r milky and15 still clear. I'm wanting to try and get a more indica stone out of the buds (tht couch lock stone) by waiting till more triches turn tht Amber color so I figured give it one more week n we go from there ya no and since idk what the strain is on this one all I can do is wait alil longer in hopes the triches will turn more of an amber color

I answered you in the other thread :)

And, I answered the PM! :)

You do NOT need to PH adjust or add Cal-Mag to a final "pre-harvest" flush. I would only add to a "maintenance/curative" flush.

I also wanted 2 say 2 every1 on this site at :420: here thank u this is an amazing site and has made my transition into growing a lot easier I wudnt have made it as far as I have as quickly as I have with out the people on here and this site so thanx 2 the people who made this site poss. And a special thanx to Mr. Krip who has given me TONS of advice And angry bird for checkn out my new journal And given me tips And And every1 else tht I didn't mention. but yea tht was a long post lol so now off 2 toke a bowl :volcano-smiley: hope every1 has a great day :Namaste:

And, I answered the PM! :)

You do NOT need to PH adjust or add Cal-Mag to a final "pre-harvest" flush. I would only add to a "maintenance/curative" flush.

Exactly :) flush is plain water :)

I also wanted 2 say 2 every1 on this site at :420: here thank u this is an amazing site and has made my transition into growing a lot easier I wudnt have made it as far as I have as quickly as I have with out the people on here and this site so thanx 2 the people who made this site poss. And a special thanx to Mr. Krip who has given me TONS of advice And angry bird for checkn out my new journal And given me tips And And every1 else tht I didn't mention. but yea tht was a long post lol so now off 2 toke a bowl :volcano-smiley: hope every1 has a great day :Namaste:

My pleasure :) I help where I can
:circle-of-love: Mr K is full of grow knowledge he is good to have around :)

Yea he is he is way majorly saved my first harvest cuz I had a feeling I wasnt b harvesting nuthn lol. as it is the plant will prolly give me about a half ounce once dried rough guess but yea if it wasn't for him and every1 on this site I wudnt even have that. Man this fukn place rocks I'm so glad I found my way here

The reason you don't need to add anything or adjust pH on final flush is because pH is only creating conditions for optimal uptake of nutrients.

Flushing is intended to use up what the plant has and not anything that is absorbed from the soil, hence you don't care if the pH is bad for soil uptake

Back
Top Bottom