1st Grow, Ebb & Flow, 2x2x7, 2 Strains, Training & Cloning, 2017

I agree with PW!! I woke up the other morning and my clones was dried limp looked like I lost them. Watered them misted them and they all came back. So fight n she will fight with u. Jus my two cents!!

Re: 1st Grow - Ebb & Flow - 2x2x7 - 2 Strains - Training & Cloning - 2017

Thanks PW, you give me hope.

I'm so mad at myself for not being able to control the temps. I can't use more power than I'm already using, but need to find a permanent solution asap. This heat is slowing her growth.

We'll figure it out for sure.

I may install my Living room AC (no central air, lol) earlier than usual, see if it helps. May even run a removable 4"x10' duct from AC/closest window to closet on those extra hot days.

I cant grow mid summer without buying a portable ac unit. I have central air and it still doesnt help. We need to both figure something out.
I used a AC last summer and it was fantastic. I ran it at 74 and my tent never went over 81. 5000 btu window unit.
My land Lord called me out and I had to remove it so I need a portable unit now and can't find one under 8000 btu... I don't have much electrical left either. Thinking of using a industrial strength extension cord to another breaker but I'm kinda worried about safety issues..

Hey Vex, I can't recall if you run your lights at night. It helps me with my temps.
Are you using silica.? It works great and if your not I highly recommend that you do.

I used a AC last summer and it was fantastic. I ran it at 74 and my tent never went over 81. 5000 btu window unit.
My land Lord called me out and I had to remove it so I need a portable unit now and can't find one under 8000 btu... I don't have much electrical left either. Thinking of using a industrial strength extension cord to another breaker but I'm kinda worried about safety issues..

Hey Vex, I can't recall if you run your lights at night. It helps me with my temps.
Are you using silica.? It works great and if your not I highly recommend that you do.
An AC would be perfect, but I have to keep it stealthy due to location. I'll try a few things, won't give up on "Madusa". ;)

I'm using Amour Si and a daily frozen bottle in bucket to help reduce water temps.

I hope she's withstands all of the stess my rookie hands has caused her.
Yea i dont want to draw attention, my bill is already pretty high.
Same here, and I'll blow the breaker if draw more power. Dwarf definitely kicked it up a notch.

I bet! But that beast will pull a bigger harvast this time. Full cycle under PS1000! Can't wait to see your progress.

I'm actually glad I was able to return the Goliath, it would have definitely blown the fuse. Lol

I think I may have some of these root rot symptoms. Any thoughts?

Stop Root Rot On Marijuana Plants Now!

420-magazine-mobile285353092.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1075803252.jpg
420-magazine-mobile873771497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1033483224.jpg

On a positive note...

420-magazine-mobile1485607556.jpg

I agree with PW!! I woke up the other morning and my clones was dried limp looked like I lost them. Watered them misted them and they all came back. So fight n she will fight with u. Jus my two cents!!
Thanks, Pino!! These plants are pretty resilient.

Ordered this today, should help keep my 1 bucket water temp stable..

420-magazine-mobile1337074709.jpg

Slight mildew....but the roots are not slippery/easily broken up.

I'm going to add some Z7 and use the water chiller. Hope it helps

If I can't save "Madusa", lesson learned. Lights off, my temps are around 74, lights on, 90+. I run lights starting at 6pm.

Auto NYC D will be next, see how I like Autos...

Back
Top Bottom