Smiling Garden's - 1800W - 11 Strains - Ebb & Grow/DWC

Re: Smiling Garden's - 1800W, 11 Strains, Ebb and Grow/DWC

Well here are the long in coming photos. finaly got most of the shit done.

here are some shots of the setup.
DSCN03073.JPG

DSCN03063.JPG

DSCN02944.JPG

DSCN02925.JPG

DSCN02915.JPG

DSCN02904.JPG

DSCN02894.JPG

And here i took a close up of all the plants in the buckets, tried to make to so you could see the labels.
Diesel-
DSCN03052.JPG

Blue widow-
DSCN03045.JPG

confidential Cheese
DSCN03033.JPG

DSCN03012.JPG

White Widow
DSCN03024.JPG

cataract kush
DSCN03012.JPG

orange bud
DSCN02992.JPG

pinnapple express
DSCN02983.JPG

sour cream
DSCN02973.JPG

blue hash
DSCN02962.JPG

and there it is, one of my proudest creations thus far.

Glad to hear it buddy, i am excited about all the strains. I have never smoked anything i could definatly say was white widow so i can't wait. But all the strains are top of the line shit, and i am already getting excited to compare them all.

I cut the lights back a little from 18 to 16 hours. A few reasons i did it a little early; since 2 of the three lights are runing HPS, cause they have to be ready to chop by the first week of august, and because i want to transition them into flower smoothly.

ill keep you posted as to how the setup is runnin soon enough, and i still need to get another res for the CO2. The one i had seems to have gotten a hole in it some how.

keep it green!

The plants are still growing great, but i think is see the first sign of nute burn. Uped it a little much for the last week of veg so i diluted it a bit and i think they will fine.

hope to get some picks up soon when they recover. I also need to get those soil girls outside soon.

well the plants are rocking along and looking great. can't wait to see the dank nugs start forming!
here are some shots from today.
Day 60:
EC-1.9 (day 3 flowering with connoisseur)
ph- 5.8
ppm~1500
day temp - 84
night temp - 78

this picture doesn't even do the roots justice, they love the system.
IMG_002019.JPG

IMG_001622.JPG

IMG_001522.JPG

IMG_001214.JPG

IMG_001122.JPG

blue widow doing awesome!
IMG_001018.JPG

and the diezel still kicking ass
IMG_000919.JPG

IMG_000822.JPG

here you can see the huge orange bud plant on the left
IMG_000721.JPG

Ill keep the picture coming.

Hiya Smiling Gardens. Just wanted to sub to your journal.

I'm really curious about your system. I am putting together a Flo n Gro system right now (similar to Ebb n Grow). I just bought the expansion kit and controller, and I'm going to use my own pumps and reservoir. I chose it in part as it uses 4 gallon buckets and 3 gallon inserts. Your system looks fantastic - :welldone:

Do you have air-stones in each bucket - or are you getting a pretty good "complete" drain from the buckets? I see that you have air-stones in your res (res outside room). I'm going to do the same thing. I can't remember - what are you using for a reservoir? I'm thinking of finding a 30 gallon water barrel, otherwise might just get creative. Everything I've done up 'til now has been DWC, so this is new to me a bit.

Plants look great my friend! :thumb:

Yeah i made my system from 3.5 gallon buckets with 10" net cup insterts. i made the controler using a kit i got at aquahub.com, i think it was $100 bucks and has worked great for the last year.
I just added some air stones in each bucket so i can flood them a lot without worying about overwatering. It is prety sweet the plants love it, and the res temps don't have to be that low.
I have a 64 gallon trash can the i got from lowes that i use for my res and it also has 4 air stones in it. I just picked up the 60 gallon black barells for my CO2 gen and they are nice. got them for like 20 bucks a piece on craigslist.

Its going good so far, good luck with your set up. let me know if i can help.

Yeah i made my system from 3.5 gallon buckets with 10" net cup insterts. i made the controler using a kit i got at aquahub.com, i think it was $100 bucks and has worked great for the last year.
I just added some air stones in each bucket so i can flood them a lot without worying about overwatering. It is prety sweet the plants love it, and the res temps don't have to be that low.
I have a 64 gallon trash can the i got from lowes that i use for my res and it also has 4 air stones in it. I just picked up the 60 gallon black barells for my CO2 gen and they are nice. got them for like 20 bucks a piece on craigslist.

Its going good so far, good luck with your set up. let me know if i can help.

Cool, thanks brother! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom