McBudz - Twilight, Great White Shark, Master Kush - 2009

Only thing I dislike about auto's is they require 50% more power due to the constant 18/6 light schedule they see through flower. That makes a big difference with my setup. Also they are not clonable so thats a lot of seeds to buy.

yeah, but the 18/6 or 20/4 schedule makes them flower in 6 weeks as opposed to 8, so its just a trade off.

also, yeah the price of seeds is crazy, but you could easily cross-sex a female and get a ton of fem'd seeds. it's not all that hard and you have a green thumb, and its super cheap. i did it first try, and 420fieds about to do it in a few weeks. there are advantages to going the seed route, but yeah, I went right back to cloning afterwords because its easy, steady and reliable.

i just don't have enough room to do everything i want.

B, you grow one hell of a garden.... Continuous grows are the only way to go, can't beat fresh meds every few weeks.. Looking good as always.. You know I will be hitting you up once I add hydro to my garden.. I always enjoy your grows... :peace: Stay IRIEEEEE

yeah, but the 18/6 or 20/4 schedule makes them flower in 6 weeks as opposed to 8, so its just a trade off.

also, yeah the price of seeds is crazy, but you could easily cross-sex a female and get a ton of fem'd seeds. it's not all that hard and you have a green thumb, and its super cheap. i did it first try, and 420fieds about to do it in a few weeks. there are advantages to going the seed route, but yeah, I went right back to cloning afterwords because its easy, steady and reliable.

i just don't have enough room to do everything i want.

I dont have enough room or power to do what I'd like to do either ;)

B, you grow one hell of a garden.... Continuous grows are the only way to go, can't beat fresh meds every few weeks.. Looking good as always.. You know I will be hitting you up once I add hydro to my garden.. I always enjoy your grows... :peace: Stay IRIEEEEE

Be its great to see you back man. Thanks for the stopping by to check out me grow :) Hope to see you up and growing here real soon.

Some harvest pics..

Cut my plants in groups of 4 so you'll see these first 3 pics are 3 different piles of bud, each from 4 plants.

DSCN0337.JPG

DSCN0340.JPG

DSCN03441.JPG

DSCN0348.JPG

DSCN0350.JPG

DSCN03512.JPG

:peace:

i never realized that your rollin 5-6 rows deep into that thing. should get good air circulation and dry nicely, simple but sweet.

wish i could rep you for that one.

well, it wont let me rep you again. but holy shit. what a pull from those plants. do you have any more to cut? and how much did you wind up with?

Thats the 12 plants cut. There is another pile of light lower fluffy bud that will get hashed. Wont know the dry weight until another 9-10 days I imagine. I feel like this is the most I've gotten from the setup just judging by how much space its taking up. My guess at this time is 20-24 oz but we shall see for sure soon enough. I'll be totally stoked if I hit near 24

Can I just be the first to say, "DAAAAAMN!". Very nice looking harvest!

Thanks!

i never realized that your rollin 5-6 rows deep into that thing. should get good air circulation and dry nicely, simple but sweet.

wish i could rep you for that one.

yeah the wire rack shelves/cubes work great as a drying rack. A lot of bud in a small 1 sqft footprint. I have millions of those small binder clips around that serve a lot of purposes growing.. lst, drying, tying plants off to steaks etc etc.

Thanks everyone for viewing.. Due to circumstances beyond my control and to be safe I had to chop everything down and dismantle my grow room for about a month. Hope to be rocking again by december. New strains same great results I hope. I'm grateful I got that last harvest in and I was forewarned to clean house. Not LEO or anything just some BS mandatory state inspections. Gives me an opportunity to rethink and redesign when I rebuild. Still have all my stuff just put away for safe keeping.

sorry to hear that bro, but it's nice to have forewarning.

hopefully you'll still help us donks with our grows until you get back up and going.

I'm not going anywhere bud. Just taking a little growing break. Things be back up and running in a month or so I hope. Still looking forward to the led vs hid compare grow. Just have to postpone slightly.

Back
Top Bottom