McBudz - Twilight, Great White Shark, Master Kush - 2009

i found the pic but couldnt figure out how to get the url without reuploading it.,.. but i think i might because that shit looks great.

so g13 labs has pineapple express huh.. well i should have about 16 strains to work with here soon. but i might have to look into these seeds, after you grow some.

i want to find Munkey Paw

The 3 air cooled reflectors isolated from the tents air.. they are on a closed loop with the outside air. The intake and exhaust for the reflectors are connected to the window in the room. A separate fan connected to the carbon filter exhausts air out of the tent through the filter and a smaller honeywell turbo fan pushes air in.

Thanx for clearing that up, as i like to see how others setup there rooms for more improvements on mine.

just finished reading your journal, awesome. great info, i got my ebb and gro comin in a few days, i hope i can get half the results you and pit get. +reps

Thanks!
Some more pics..

Almost ready for harvest.. any day now.. tomorrow or wednesday

DSCN03152.JPG

DSCN03161.JPG

DSCN0319.JPG

DSCN0320.JPG

DSCN0321.JPG

DSCN0322.JPG

DSCN0323.JPG

DSCN0324.JPG

DSCN0325.JPG

DSCN0327.JPG

DSCN0328.JPG

DSCN03291.JPG

DSCN0330.JPG

DSCN03321.JPG

DSCN03331.JPG

Nice journal McBudz! I'm a newbee here and been reading your journal for a couple of weeks now and I'm VERY impressed. I did a few soil grows about 10-12 years ago and quit growing, but I'm ready to start again and I'm going straight to hydro this time. I've got a setup similar to yours and I should be receiving my clones later today. I've got the same tent as you with two 1000 HPS lights and a 12 pot Ebb & Grow. I'm sure I'll have some qestions for you soon and hopefully I'll also have my own journal for you to check out. I can thank you already for some great info you've given me. Keep up the great work!

wow those are some frosty lookin buds, top notch grow

it seems like your harvesting every other week, and I harvest once a leap year.

looking good my man, you have 12 in the shoot?

Once a month I harvest. I have it set up in sets of 12. 12 clones vegging, 12 plants 1 month into bloom, 12 plants ready for harvest today. :Rasta:

Nice journal McBudz! I'm a newbee here and been reading your journal for a couple of weeks now and I'm VERY impressed. I did a few soil grows about 10-12 years ago and quit growing, but I'm ready to start again and I'm going straight to hydro this time. I've got a setup similar to yours and I should be receiving my clones later today. I've got the same tent as you with two 1000 HPS lights and a 12 pot Ebb & Grow. I'm sure I'll have some qestions for you soon and hopefully I'll also have my own journal for you to check out. I can thank you already for some great info you've given me. Keep up the great work!

Cool man looking forward to your grow

Once a month I harvest. I have it set up in sets of 12. 12 clones vegging, 12 plants 1 month into bloom, 12 plants ready for harvest today. :Rasta:

sorry bro, i should know that. . . i read your journal all the time. :Rasta: for some reason i thought it was 8.

yeah, i know you got a month to month harvest going, i'm jealous. . . if I had room for a veg space, I would get a rotation going, but the only thing i can fit in that room is the clone box. . . which needs more light. so for now I have to veg and bloom in the tent and cant cycle. . . that was the hopes of the autos, to solve the rotation problem. (fingers crossed, still might happen)

always love your harvests bro.
buk buk buk'ahh.
I'll take that one, yeah the big one there hanging in the window.
delicious.

you know what i am wondering is how you waited that first month with only half a tent. . . that has stopped me before from getting a cycle going.

:cheer:harvest time:cheer:

The first run on each side was 8 sites so you were not wrong. I have since upgraded to 12 sites each side. I was / am still playing with numbers and veg times to maximize yield.

The wait for the month wasn't too bad. I had some dirt plants finishing up on one side.

I choose 1 harvest a month as opposed to 1 huge harvest every 2 months due to trim time and being a 1 man opp. Also keeps my supply nice and steady :)

Only thing I dislike about auto's is they require 50% more power due to the constant 18/6 light schedule they see through flower. That makes a big difference with my setup. Also they are not clonable so thats a lot of seeds to buy.

sorry bro, i should know that. . . i read your journal all the time. :Rasta: for some reason i thought it was 8.

yeah, i know you got a month to month harvest going, i'm jealous. . . if I had room for a veg space, I would get a rotation going, but the only thing i can fit in that room is the clone box. . . which needs more light. so for now I have to veg and bloom in the tent and cant cycle. . . that was the hopes of the autos, to solve the rotation problem. (fingers crossed, still might happen)

always love your harvests bro.
buk buk buk'ahh.
I'll take that one, yeah the big one there hanging in the window.
delicious.

you know what i am wondering is how you waited that first month with only half a tent. . . that has stopped me before from getting a cycle going.

:cheer:harvest time:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom