McBudz - Twilight, Great White Shark, Master Kush - 2009

Thanks everyone :)

Yeah Munki maybe 1 more week of feeding then another week of flush. They tend to turn real quick at the end.

Are you looking at 2 - 3 weeks until harvest? The buds still look so fresh.

what size was your other tent. i was reading back and found, 2.5'x5'. but it was in inches. im just curious as im looking into getting a tent after i harvest. im thinking im gonna go with a 4x4 tent. i eventually want to end up with a similar setup to yours. an 8'x4', treating them as 2 seperate sides.

are you gonna use your second tent for your mothers? sine youre gonna have 4 here soon right?

also you run GH flora series, thats the flora gro, bloom, and micro correct? and if your comfortable with it what ppms do you run your set ups, veg and flower?

what size was your other tent. i was reading back and found, 2.5'x5'. but it was in inches. im just curious as im looking into getting a tent after i harvest. im thinking im gonna go with a 4x4 tent. i eventually want to end up with a similar setup to yours. an 8'x4', treating them as 2 seperate sides.

are you gonna use your second tent for your mothers? sine youre gonna have 4 here soon right?

also you run GH flora series, thats the flora gro, bloom, and micro correct? and if your comfortable with it what ppms do you run your set ups, veg and flower?

If I remember correctly my dr150W was 4'11" x 2'8". I no longer have it as I have donated it to help another cause. I recommend 2 lights in that tent. If you go with 1 4x4 you can get away with 1 light however 2 would be better.

Yes I use GH Flora Series Grow, Micro, Bloom along with liquid Kool Bloom and Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus. ppm is around 1600

For veg I run B.C. Grow and Boost with Cal-Mag. @900 ppm

when switching over to bloom I do not use GH transition schedule I go right to bloom schedule. I follow their calculator online.

As far as mom's.. Ive decided to not mom the g13 haze.. just dont have a place for 12 week flower strains in the garden. So I'll just toss her or flower in soil real soon. I am going to keep the better of the 2 DNA strains.. either RockLock or LA Conf. The GWS is most likely going to get tossed too.

Hey McBudz, you are an inspiration to me since I plan to use the same tent for the space that I have available for my first grow. You make it look easy, I hope to have success based upon your example!

Thanks & +rep

Good to hear man, thats why I keep a journal ;)

If I remember correctly my dr150W was 4'11" x 2'8". I no longer have it as I have donated it to help another cause. I recommend 2 lights in that tent. If you go with 1 4x4 you can get away with 1 light however 2 would be better.

Yes I use GH Flora Series Grow, Micro, Bloom along with liquid Kool Bloom and Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus. ppm is around 1600

For veg I run B.C. Grow and Boost with Cal-Mag. @900 ppm

when switching over to bloom I do not use GH transition schedule I go right to bloom schedule. I follow their calculator online.

I never transition myself..slam them right into full bloom

right on. you just tired of the GWS? have you thought about hsving 2 8 weeks strains and cropping a different strain each month?

also for a 4x4 tent i should up grade to a 600w? i have a 400w now. the 2x4 tent seemed like 2 lights and 2 or 3 plants max, where as the 4x4 i could fit 4-6 under 1 light. clearly 2 would be better.

so im leaning towards the 4x4, using my 400w until i can upgrade to another light or a 600.

I never transition myself..slam them right into full bloom

Tried once they didnt really like it

right on. you just tired of the GWS? have you thought about hsving 2 8 weeks strains and cropping a different strain each month?

also for a 4x4 tent i should up grade to a 600w? i have a 400w now. the 2x4 tent seemed like 2 lights and 2 or 3 plants max, where as the 4x4 i could fit 4-6 under 1 light. clearly 2 would be better.

so im leaning towards the 4x4, using my 400w until i can upgrade to another light or a 600.

yeah just bored of GWS I guess. Can only grow the same plant so many times especially when you have umpteen other strains on hand in seed form. I only have a small space to manage moms so need to pick and choose. I was thinking of running rocklock and lac together for a while if I like them both.

For your 4x4 tent I would def upgrade to a 600. And later maybe stick another one next to it. :)

Weedy, I remember your humble beginnings in the tron only a few months back and now look at ya with your multiple rooms, tents, and lights ... oh my! I suggest enjoying each step of the way and don't be in too much rush to get your operation super big. If you do a grow with each single upgrade, you can gauge for yourself what impact the additional item did for you.

I'm just of the belief that the most joy in life comes in the pursuit of our dreams and not so much it the attainment of those dreams. I feel more alive when striving for something. Take it easy and enjoy the process. Hope this made sense and sorry for any thread jacking McBudz!

haha i do believe the same thing, and i will indeed be growing, and updating as i grow. for now i want a tent simply because it makes being light tight a nonissue. and i also wont have to sit next to a bright ass HPS light all day.lol

Not jacking munki. I feel the same way. The pursuit is almost always more fun than the goal.

Weedy, I remember your humble beginnings in the tron only a few months back and now look at ya with your multiple rooms, tents, and lights ... oh my! I suggest enjoying each step of the way and don't be in too much rush to get your operation super big. If you do a grow with each single upgrade, you can gauge for yourself what impact the additional item did for you.

I'm just of the belief that the most joy in life comes in the pursuit of our dreams and not so much it the attainment of those dreams. I feel more alive when striving for something. Take it easy and enjoy the process. Hope this made sense and sorry for any thread jacking McBudz!

Thanks!!

A few pics ;)

Older ones are starting the flush tomorrow and getting chopped early next week..

Younger ones are 22 days old.

The G13 Haze is about 3/4 days into flower I have her in soil.

DSCN02882.JPG

DSCN02892.JPG

DSCN02901.JPG

G13 Haze

DSCN02911.JPG

DSCN02922.JPG

DSCN0297.JPG

DSCN02931.JPG

DSCN02941.JPG

DSCN0295.JPG

DSCN0296.JPG

DSCN02981.JPG