McBudz - Twilight, Great White Shark, Master Kush - 2009

thanks for the beautiful shots McB,

you always knew how to cheer me up. lol.

No problem bud ;)
I'll snap some lights off shots tomorrow to show coloring. The G13 has a blueish look compared to the others. mature buds trichs are 100% cloudy with very very few ambers scattered about

A true master grow in the making, i bet you have the best bud in your cycle of friends and acquaintance's.

I have not fully read this entire journal but will do within the the next day or two, as it seems to be a interesting read! and your getting great results with your methods.

+rep McBudz on your achievements so far

LA Confidential left and Rocklock right:

DSCN0305.JPG

LAC:

DSCN0306.JPG

RockLock:

DSCN0307.JPG

Lights out cola pic:

DSCN03091.JPG

Macbudz

would you be so kind to tell me how you have your A/C shades connected.
Are they pulling air from within your tent or from the cooler air outside your tent?

The 3 air cooled reflectors isolated from the tents air.. they are on a closed loop with the outside air. The intake and exhaust for the reflectors are connected to the window in the room. A separate fan connected to the carbon filter exhausts air out of the tent through the filter and a smaller honeywell turbo fan pushes air in.

looking great man.. so i got a question, are you going to flower clones of both then decide on one to keep as a mother? or just pick the stronger of the two? im jw because say you pick one, and just flower the other, what it the one you dont keep is better bud? idk. just stoned and thinking...

They are both 8 weekers so I'll do a mix bloom 6 and 6 or 12 and 12 if both side of my tent go at the same time. I'm still a long ways away from them giving me enough clones. I'll keep both until I grow both and will keep 1 depending on yield and high. Hopefully the better high is the better yielding one or I'll have a tough decision ;)Once I rule one out I'll most likely flower the mom in soil then sprout my pineapple express bean.

Thats awesome man I'll be sure to check it out.

Your grow is amazing. Between your journal and Pit Viper's Journal, I was inspired enough to get a tent and start my first grow. I find so much useful information in these journals it's frickin sick. Awesome work!

:nicethread:

insane420

First Grow - Trainwreck

thats whats up man. exactly what i figured would be the best option. and yes hopefully the better quality one will have the better yield.

mmhmmm pineapple express. let me see if i can find this picture of this medical pineapple express this kid on this site had. wow! it looks amazing. what is the flower time on it? and where did you acquire it?

Our Sponsor Attitude Seed bank was literally giving them away :)

From G13 Labs:

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Many Rumors', No one actually knows for sure
Flowering Time : Medium Outdoor Harvest : Unknown
Height : Medium THC Level : Medium
Characteristics : strong fruity fragrance

Pineapple Express it's awesome, Unheard of Quality, Great Yield, Fast Flowering, Highly Resinous, Potent mentally and physically, Incredible taste, & feminized.
What more can you ask for. Pineapple Express, are high-grade marijuana seeds that were previously extremely rare.
True smokers appreciate the delicate and sweet characteristicsThese seeds are superior quality and all have been thoroughly tested.
Extreme caution is advised strong fruity fragrance.

pineapple-express.jpg

thats whats up man. exactly what i figured would be the best option. and yes hopefully the better quality one will have the better yield.

mmhmmm pineapple express. let me see if i can find this picture of this medical pineapple express this kid on this site had. wow! it looks amazing. what is the flower time on it? and where did you acquire it?

Back
Top Bottom