Kraw420's First 420 Magazine Grow Log 2014 - 1 Tent - Dual 600's and a Bloombox

Nice buds my freind

Thanks man, I love the way the Great White Shark's orange and red hairs stick straight out, almost static like. Very cool.

Subbed.... U have a very nice set up. I would roll up one of my strain but I'd much rather try urs.

Thanks brother and welcome to my lab. I try my best, this truly is my favourite hobby, its my life. I absolutely love evrything about growing cannabis. What other plant can you name, that has as many different types of strains, phenos, colours, tastes, aromas, characteristics. It truly is a gift from god, and ill embrace his gift until im laying 6 feet under. I'll gladly share with you, swing by if your in the area.

QUICK UPDATE

Vegatative Feed Ratio 9/24/2014
Floralicious Plus (.25ml/Liter)

Flowering Feed Ratio 9/24/2014
Floralicious Plus (.25ml/Liter)
Liquid Kool Bloom (5ml/Gallon)

Exceptions - Great White Sharks did not require any feed today.

GREAT WHITE SHARK
7 day flush will start 9/29/2014 for a projected harvest date of 10/06/2014
Note: Although I am using primarily organic feeds, the salts contained within the Kool Bloom mixtures although minimal, can diminish the overall quality of the finished product without a flush.

I would also like to give big thanks to Mr.Krip for sharing his Grow Schedule Manager.
It helps me keep better track of dates and what not.
Untitled156.jpg

The above manager outlines my current operation.
The great thing about this Manager is that I can record the plant heights either before the flip, or at harvest time and compare it against the final dry weight to calculate averages and see what systems, nutes, plants ect. yield.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support and im glad you guys are enjoying my journal.

My order placed with MidWeekSong came in the mail today, and im super stoked!!
IMG_160619.JPG

IMG_161018.JPG

IMG_160721.JPG

IMG_160821.JPG

IMG_160921.JPG

QUICK UPDATE
I did some light defoliation on two of my Chemdogs, one of which is a cola beast I am grooming for POTM, hopefully she will be a contender. I will have to track her progress and she might make the cut.
IMG_159718.JPG

IMG_160118.JPG

The second Chemdog - Much Smaller (Light Defoliation)
IMG_160224.JPG

Yes the ones pictured above are from clones I made from a beefy mother. I vegged about 4 - 5 weeks before flipping and fimmed 1 time on some twice on others depending on how many tops developed. I never documented the early stages of my grow (Vegetation stage of Chemdog) as I started this journal afterwards.
Genetics behind the Chemdog - OG Kush x Sour Diesel
Fair bit of stretch after the flip for about 2 weeks sometimes a bit longer. Side branching really puts on weight when you top/fim. They are heavy eaters and very tolerant to higher temps.

The only complaint I have about them, is the Feminised plants tend to hermaphrodite in spots. I think the strain is still some what unstable. When I say they tend to Herm, I dont mean all over by the bundles, just in a few spots. As long as you know what to look for and how to act, you dont end up with seeds.

Thanks for that :)
How tall is they? Im thinking of fimmining once

I reccomend fimming for sure, it will increase your yield if done properly strain depending of course.
The tallest one is a little over 5 ft im guessing, and the other about 4 ft.

Back
Top Bottom