Kraw420's First 420 Magazine Grow Log 2014 - 1 Tent - Dual 600's and a Bloombox

Female plants can produce two types of pollen sacs.

Female pollen
Male pollen

Male pollen comes when the plant hermies (usually due to stress/light leaks), and grows actual male pollen sacs. If these pollinate your plant, you will end up with seeds that can have a stronger tendency to also go hermy. BUT one grower on here has had good luck using his hermy seeds. So it's not a total deal breaker.

Female pollen comes from a process known as bolting. This is what we affectionately like to call nanners. These will contain female pollen, and will produce feminized seeds.

There are two ways I klnow of to produce female pollen, one is silver thiosulfate, the other is colloidal silver.

I would strongly advise that you do NOT spray buds with water. Pollen or not. Water can increase the risk of bud rot (mold) which can destroy an entire crop in short order.

I'll take a smokable crop that is loaded with seeds any day, over a seedless crop that's loaded with mold. Smoking moldy Cannabis can make you seriously, seriously sick.

And if I had some seeds, guess what I'm doing with those :morenutes:

Well i no you can make a female plant seed itself by ading chemicals. That way ur garanteed feminised seeds. Confusing lol

Yeah by spraying bud sites within a certain time with codolloidal slver, something I plan on trying in the near future. Ive read a lot about it.

Female plants can produce two types of pollen sacs.

Female pollen
Male pollen

Male pollen comes when the plant hermies (usually due to stress/light leaks), and grows actual male pollen sacs. If these pollinate your plant, you will end up with seeds that can have a stronger tendency to also go hermy. BUT one grower on here has had good luck using his hermy seeds. So it's not a total deal breaker.

Female pollen comes from a process known as bolting. This is what we affectionately like to call nanners. These will contain female pollen, and will produce feminized seeds.

There are two ways I klnow of to produce female pollen, one is silver thiosulfate, the other is colloidal silver.

I would strongly advise that you do NOT spray buds with water. Pollen or not. Water can increase the risk of bud rot (mold) which can destroy an entire crop in short order.

I'll take a smokable crop that is loaded with seeds any day, over a seedless crop that's loaded with mold. Smoking moldy Cannabis can make you seriously, seriously sick.

And if I had some seeds, guess what I'm doing with those :morenutes:

Good post my friend. I am sitting outback smoking some chemdog flippin thru :420: ...... life is good!

So I have only ever had 1 plant be a full hermie. I cut her down only because I had no room to quarantine her for the remainder of her life.

QUICK UPDATE
Here are some pictures from the weekend.

The Sub Culture M I picked up finally! Love this stuff!
131109.JPG

Using the Sub Culture M as a soil amendment for my seedlings I have now, as well as upcoming grows.
2 Table Spoons Per 2 Cubic Feet of Medium
132101.JPG

13336.JPG

Mixing It Up Really Well
13424.JPG

Storage Tote
13523.JPG

Few Shots of Seedlings Some With Tap Roots Others Without ~36Hours
Ultimate Purple
125100.JPG

12636.JPG

12936.JPG