MMMP First Grow Log

420-magazine-mobile630792935.jpg

I'm not sure if that's nutrient burn or light burn but I flushed the three plants that had this problem with 6.0 pH water yesterday.

420-magazine-mobile535491044.jpg

Then there is the strange leaf that I found on one of the plants that looks burnt. I'm not sure if there's anything to worry about as that's the only Leaf I found and it was kind of towards the lower canopy.
Coming up on the holiday season I'll be gone for about 5 days and won't be able to check on my garden so I'm going to have to water them real well and hopefully they survive the four to five day ordeal. It seems like they've been needing water every 5 days anyway so I shouldn't have a problem
::Stay Groovy::

I gave to two girls I didn't flush a full feeding of 1-2-3 2calmag 2armorsi 4koolbloom no Epsom no molasses.
The 3 who were flushed I mixed up the same strength of nutes but split one gallon between the three and topped it off with ph 6 water.
Since I have to leave my little bettys I even filled their drip trays with ph 6 water... I hope I don't run into problems when I get back.

Also, Mmmp... is that michigan? I live in waterford(ish). I assumed "mmmp" is only a michigan thing anyways. Michigan medical marihuana program. Would be cool if it was.

Ahhhhh it feels great to be home.

And the update
I got home last night after lights out so this morning all the girls were dry but not floppy but I did find that one of my girls had a few crispy leaves towards the bottom. I fed them all one gallon ph6.1 with 1-2-3 2armorsi 2calmag 4koolbloom and 2.5molasses.
The three that are tall af still have signs of nute burn... But are budding like a fxxing champ. I really need to get a tds or ppm meter so I can check runoff. It's been pretty much the same dose of nutes the whole way through, I even dialed back some nutes when introducing the kool. Hrrrmmmmm, no way of knowing till I get proper equipment. Any way picture time!!

420-magazine-mobile1546493322.jpg

420-magazine-mobile500813567.jpg

I had to raise my light structure about 2' off the ground. They now stand around 8' tall. When I checked them from being gone the three in the back were around 8" away from the light. Then there is my tiny house plant I'm trying to revive. It needs a good tropical setting. Meijer had the poor thing dry as a bone and roots poking out all the drain holes. Bastards. Then right as its bouncing back my fxxing cat chews on it. Ugh, ill put it in the grow room... No sign of little baddies in quarintine, it'll be fine.

420-magazine-mobile1584785434.jpg

I'm starting to see some real frost production. I feel like a 7th grader in love waiting for the winter dance to cop a feel on his girl.

420-magazine-mobile106687010.jpg

If all goes to plan I'll be harvesting between Jan 3rd-6th.

420-magazine-mobile1251749179.jpg

I took some time and trimmed off fan leaves that were blocking light on node sites, and took off tiny lower leaves and little growth. Not so much lollipop but I'd say a neat trim.

420-magazine-mobile1749660877.jpg

Still can't complain about that frost.

I think I found out why my plants are looking burnt. After some research and the timing of my burns, the culprit is the kool bloom. Haven't found out why it does that exactly but I thought I was good with the introduction of it during transition. I'll dial it back next time and see how they react.

420-magazine-mobile403957026.jpg

Good Saturday to everyone! Today I fed the girls pH 6.1 water,1-2-3 for my 3 part 2 armorsi 4calmag 3koolbloom 2.75 molasses

I bumped up the Cal Mag because I was getting some twisting leaves, I read that was a calcium problem. I dialed back the koolbloom because the new growth was still kind of burning and I figured that was my source of nutrient burn so bump that back a little bit and see how they like that.
Until next time.

So my girls came from two different types of bagseed. I have 3 that came from my buddy K and I have two now from my buddy C. I guess it's my interpretation that the seeds from my buddy C where hermaphrodites. The first one showed itself about a week and a half after flower, but now I go up into my room checking the other two and there's balls here and there and everywhere.
It only seems to be on the branches that are going to turn into larf anyway. I took a picture but 420 magazine is having some technical difficulties, I'll post it when I'm able to. I just don't know what to do I'm halfway into flower they just started showing up. Should I be vigilant and pull as many balls as I can find or chop them down? They look big and bulky though, that's my dilemma.

I killed them, harvested what I could. The stuff that had sugar on it went in a drying box. I might qwiso or blast with butane just to see if anything happens. From 6 to 3 at least I caught it early enough to not do to much harm to my for real ladies.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, I'm sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom