Capt Blast Moving Indoors - A Utility Shed Perpetual

I thought you called them dinner..

OK quick update with bunch of photos. Got out to five of the 10 outdoor girls last night, they made it through the transplant gave them a gallon of water and it was dark. Get off @ noon today so will tend to everything in the woods this afternoon among other chores

Blue Dream leaf next to a one gallon milk jug:

BD_Gallon_jug_leaf.jpg

More outddors: SLH is the smallest rest about the same, one BD a little scraggly but she'll come out of it with some feed I'm hoping:

I'll try and label them if I ever get time :thedoubletake:

Trainwreck44.jpg

IMG_20160612_213713.jpg

BD_33.jpg

BD130.jpg

ASD_top.jpg

ASD18.jpg

In the flower tent are 7 WWxBB this first one was flipped after 5 weeks of veg, the others exactly one week later, putting the 6 @ middle of the fourth week in flower:

5x5_one_week_ahead.JPG

5x5_overhead.JPG

5x5_left_back_top_view.JPG

5x5_biggest.JPG

5x5_left_side1.JPG

5x5_5th_week.JPG

5x5_stackin_.JPG

5x5.JPG

5x5_35_dyas.JPG

Then the clones big ones are under 400 watt MH, little ones under a fluoro shop light 2 tube all cloned @ the same time all WWxBB:

clones_400MH.JPG

WWXBB_clones.JPG

clones_flouro.JPG

Fired up inside and out let rip it's on :roorrip::wood::party::yahoo::allgood::passitleft:

well today is my first 1/2 day off this week, hell in a while for that matter. Anyway, top of my chore list was to get some feed and water to the outdoor girls, thanks Mother Nature, for checking that one off the list. Lord knows I need some rest. Back out to the other boat for 0400 mañana, sums bitches had enough nerve to ask if I'd be there @ 0530 hrs instead of 0600, told 'em hell yeah for an extra fun ticket, boss said what's a fun ticket, I replied an effing 100 dollar bill, he said 0600 be fine.

:slide:

I still got the cloud cover going... down in the lower 80s. Still sticky... but much easier on the AC.

just walked in the door from town thinking damn, I'm gonna need a bigger window unit! Stole the other one for the "SUGAR SHACK". Hell I'm never home, just turn on the bedroom and I'm all good for the 5 hour sleep I been getting last 2-3 weeks. Sticky sticky for sure. I always thought NOLA was the most humid place in the world until I spent a summer in the boatyard in Chagauramas, Trinidad, holy smoley!

:jawdropper:

The only place sweatier than NOLA I've experienced was a few weeks under the triple canopy jungles of Panama... but thankfully those memories are long, long ago and far away.
The UV can really kick the heat up down here. I like the cloudy days, but it's a bit of a double-edged sword.... my solar panels don't do jack under the clouds. They actually keep the meter spinning backwards when the sun is up and all the ACs are kickin it. Best home improvement ever in my book.

You guys ain't kidding! Humid as can be. And of course the AC in the vehicle is on the fritz at the worst time possible. Was looking at the weather and it said over 100 degrees :jawdropper: At least the AC in the house is rocking and rolling. Blast, enjoy the 1/2 day man. The river seems to be working you good.

well today is my first 1/2 day off this week,

enough nerve to ask if I'd be there @ 0530 hrs instead of 0600, told 'em hell yeah for an extra fun ticket, boss said what's a fun ticket, I replied an effing 100 dollar bill, he said 0600 be fine

:slide:

LOL good for you Captain :thumb: as I always tell my daughter know your own worth; and never allow anyone to exploit you.

That rain looks good....here it's 32C today almost total cloud cover and a hot wind coming off North Africa but it's a scary, really uncomfortable mix of heat, hot wind and high humidity.

Dixie is just a star :hug:

Wishing you a great week :ciao:

The only place sweatier than NOLA I've experienced was a few weeks under the triple canopy jungles of Panama... but thankfully those memories are long, long ago and far away.
The UV can really kick the heat up down here. I like the cloudy days, but it's a bit of a double-edged sword.... my solar panels don't do jack under the clouds. They actually keep the meter spinning backwards when the sun is up and all the ACs are kickin it. Best home improvement ever in my book.

Were you in the military there Tead? Not many go into the Darien just a few of us wild men, military and guerrillas. I absolutely love Panama, Pacific side, Caribbean side too damn hot for sure, used to put the boat up @ Shelter Bay Marina in Fort Sherman on the Colon side for the winter lots of years. Too much surge in the Pacific side marinas. Kinda have the area of Santa Fe which is still a true Panamanian town, not a bunch of expats that have screwed it up. Been looking around there for a few years now, nice climate year round.

Nice cold front hey? down to 92 here today :high-five:

My mind wanders back to hot nights spent at the large barracks that line the water, playing poker deep into the morning while passing several bottles around a large table of seasoned Grunts looking forward to some strange change to the master plan laid before us for the following day while simultaneously maintaining a hand of cards and exclaiming "I'll see your Balboa's and raise you 3 dammit!".

Or perhaps a chopper ride to some LZ barely open or mostly swamp as the steam rises from the ground or the surrounding jungle... curling up under the chopper in front of us.

Oh... the Ladies... we'll just have to avoid that subject in public.

We can toss out some stories of creativity and general debauchery in the streets of Colon.... but we've spent many years lying to mostly decent people about such things.... perhaps some stories should be laid to rest for good reasons.

Fun to be young and indestructible. Did some swimming and diving around there as well. Thanks for the memories!

My mind wanders back to hot nights spent at the large barracks that line the water, playing poker deep into the morning while passing several bottles around a large table of seasoned Grunts looking forward to some strange change to the master plan laid before us for the following day while simultaneously maintaining a hand of cards and exclaiming "I'll see your Balboa's and raise you 3 dammit!".

Or perhaps a chopper ride to some LZ barely open or mostly swamp as the steam rises from the ground or the surrounding jungle... curling up under the chopper in front of us.

Oh... the Ladies... we'll just have to avoid that subject in public.

We can toss out some stories of creativity and general debauchery in the streets of Colon.... but we've spent many years lying to mostly decent people about such things.... perhaps some stories should be laid to rest for good reasons.

Fun to be young and indestructible. Did some swimming and diving around there as well. Thanks for the memories!

No, Thank You Sir! Grateful for your service!

Now on to those Columbian Gals that mange to cross in through Colon.... well perhaps a topic we can discuss over a cold one @ Tujaque's one day. I did have a tooth pulled by a very gorgeous dentist in that nasty town of Colon.

Spent many a night in Pinas Bay (Darien Province) on the Pacific side as well, before the lodge was built up until recently, great fishing if you catch it right.

Again, Thanks for your service Tead.

:thanks:

You guys have two of my favourite journals because you do more to expand my horizons than anyone else on 420.
Your plants aren't bad either.
Would love to be at that table someday. I'll be the guy smoked out and dead from heat stroke in the corner. There was a time I was used to that stuff. Now a hot summer day for this place is anything over 20 degrees - rarely happens.

Back
Top Bottom