SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow 6.5

Re: SteveHman's Advanced LED, 1,000 watt/BP Nutrients, going for max yield grow-Grow

I packed the Air Pots tightly with the coco
DSCN02313.JPG

Freaky pots Bro ... never seen those before !

Great job

Nice & Clean.

Greetz !
Casa Verde.

Re: SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow

Bassman is correct, it really depends on the style of grow, which is why I can't give a good answer without knowing what your setup is, your goals etc... SOG=more lights to spread out the canopy. A few vegged-out trees need a bigger unit. I might put 20+ plants in the same footprint as Bassman's 2 or 3, he needs the punch, I need the spread. I hope this makes some sense.

@Casa Verde,
Those are the Air Pots, they air prune the roots so that you don't get root-circling in the pot. They also help prevent over-watering and root rot (but you can still do both if you aren't careful--like any media). They work really well, and if you're doing a full-veg grow I think they are the way to go. If you are doing a SOG, go with the smaller fabric style pots.

Re: SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow

wooohoo! I may be thinking right!

@Steve,
Sounds Great , thanks for the info .
I ll go chek them out,you ever compared these to the smartpots ?

Greetz!
I had smart pots in this grow. Go back a few pages and you'll see the comparison of root masses between the two. That is why my next round will be all smart pots. 2 gal, SOG grow.

Ok
lets say you had 12x12 as the space for flowering

how many lights/which lights would you use

SOG method

I'd say about 9 600's to fill a room that big (12 would be better!) and I'm definately sub'ing to the journal! :thumb:

I'm assuming you are going to have some walking space between plants. I figure your actual growing space will look like this, 4 rows about 28 inches wide and 10 feet long. I would go with 300w units in this config, unless your budget allows for 400s. But I think you'll be fine with 300s set at 18~24 inches above the canopy.

Layout1.PNG

I had smart pots in this grow. Go back a few pages and you'll see the comparison of root masses between the two. That is why my next round will be all smart pots. 2 gal, SOG grow.

Sorry for that i didnt see it nice comparison !
Steve know's his business ,Great job i will follow a long .
:Namaste:

Hey Steve!
I was wondering on how many cuttings a mother could provide me
and how soon before i should take/use the cutting(s) for clones to bloom SOG style

ALso!
i am taking into liking on the 300s and I am deciding to stack a bunch of them

as far as purchasing those LED's how do you go about?
Also! You are the Hman! :thanks:

I have got my room setting up
Its about 15x15
could you give me another awesome layout like u did! it really helped me out in understanding!

I would like to have 3 rows (just in case it would have to be perpetual)

4x4 inch cubes ebb and blow clones to bloom soggystylez ;)

if possible less lights <3 haha LEDS own your pockets but i believe is priceless!
:peace:

YOU ARE THE HMAN!!
:420:

The number of clones will depend on the size, age and health of the moms. I am able to take 20~30 clones from each moms about every 10~14 days. If you need more than that, consider having multiple moms of the same strain (just mother out a few of your clones). I take my clones 3 weeks before I plan on flipping them to 12/12. It takes about 5 days to get roots started and another week for them to start showing some new top growth. I give them a quick topping and let them get 1 more week in the cloner then they go straight into 12/12.

When you are ready to order, just follow one of the links here to their website and give them a call. They were giving free shipping if you mentioned the journal, they may still be doing that. If you are ordering a bunch it will be a nice savings.

Are you going to be using the 4x4 foot flood tables? Then you will have three rows of 3 trays. If you are going with a footprint that is 4 feet wide and 12 feet long that will change a few parameters, I'll put together a quick layout for you. it should be up later this morning. I don't think you are going to be able to do it with less lights though. I think you will end up with 4 lights over each row, unless you go with the larger units like the 600s or 800s, but then the cost will be about the same.

Back
Top Bottom