Advanced LED vs TopLED Side By Side Comparison - Hawaiian Snow & Blueberry

re: Advanced LED vs TopLED Side By Side Comparison - Hawaiian Snow & Blueberry

my condolences c.daddy. i'm sure you will discover a silver lining on your next run.

ronnie have you any experience with that product?

No I have never had spider mites. I also use these in my grow room and have never had an insect problem since.

Pro Zap Insect Guard

there are restrictions using the guards , you cant be in the grow room more than four hours a day.

Death to all mites...

Sorry it all went south, CD...looking forward to version 2.0 :thumb:

Sorry to hear that brother , your next experiment sounds more controlled and I'm sure will be a great success. :)

how are you dealing with the spider mites?

here is an organic solution you could try if nothings working

Spidermite Destroyer (Feltiella acarisuga) - 250

cant wait to see the next run. :)

my condolences c.daddy. i'm sure you will discover a silver lining on your next run.

ronnie have you any experience with that product?

Thanks for the condolences everyone, it all good, we move on and learn more from failures then success!

Ronnie, I will keep that in mind, I need to check some more but so far no live mites on any other tents...This one was tough to spray down well cause so much undergrowth and hard to get at back because of divider plant undergrowth, so may not have been near as thorough with spray, or at least that my theory.

Checked all the other plants and other tents, only 2 or 3 plants showed any signs of living mites, and very young, and thankfully nothing living on plants close to harvest. So everything else got sprayed down again.

Here is the clean slate....

DSCN21984.JPG

I am going to start using the anti bug hanging strips. I did not use before as my PC in same room as all tents and it said on labels to not be in same room as those strips for more then few hours a day, my PC has been moved out to other room....Cause I have new tent to set up thanks to g/f, details on that in my 4'X4' thread probably in the am :)

$80 bucks out of my bank account....but Blue lab pH pen on the way. I have heard good things about them before.

Thanks Ronnie, + reps for good recommendation!

I have the blue lab pH and ec pens, I have good things and bad things to say.
Bad points....broken twice in 5 months
Good points...replaced within 5 days.

Very very accurate

Well got everything set up, but battery died on camera, so no pics, I will get some pics up in the AM!

I think it looks good.

I hate it when that happens!

So got the batteries charged on camera.

Going with one clone of Hawaiian Snow on both sides, sharing same res. I was going to top, but now I thinking i just let them veg for a week, transplant to 3 gallon airpot, veg for another week then go 12/12. I will also take a bottom branch or two from each side as a clone.

Right now they are a bit beat up from the mite spray, I upped the strength a bit, but they should recover in next few days. I think it looks MUCH cleaner in here then before. trying to split a plant between the sides was just a PITA, if do that again will train a good flux to do it. But I think clones sharing same res is close enough. This is much like a ghetto version of Ronnie's setup.

Top LED on left, Advanced LED on right....
DSCN21992.JPG
DSCN22003.JPG
DSCN22015.JPG

OO and i going to put light blocker over drain holes after i post this:)

Very good idea so no split ambiguity for future comparison,

Keep being strong, death to mites !! i was very disappointed by previous news but very curious now to see test 2.0.

Friendly

T.

Keep in mind when using Vapona style hanging insect pesticide your plants will also absorb the pesticide.

Prozap guards are safe to use in indoor vegetable gardens , so I'm sure they are safe for marijuana grow rooms. I've used them for 2 years now and have not noticed any taste , smell differences. :)

The new setup looks much more controlled , and I'm sure will provide a better true comparison. :goodjob:

Agreed CareStaker...

Hey all, yea I like this setup better, but of course my string of f*ck ups continue.

I do not know why, but or some reason that last mite spray really took a toll, the leaves are all curled up under. At least that what I think did it, my res ppm was a bit high but corrected that. They have started looking slightly better last 24 hours, but still all beat up. Here are some pics from Sunday, will get some more later today after work...
close_up.png
DSCN22214.JPG
DSCN2222.JPG

Back
Top Bottom