Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

Chronic Weekend to you Crawdad :thumb:

Same to you bro, got lots to do:)

Yea,I have been hearing a lot about the Hawaiian Snow.How is the V.K doing?

and I want to see how the other 3 HS phenos I got turn out too, like i said in update they all look different.

So the two seedlings, Barneys Vanilla Kush (on left) and Chimera Blue(on right), could be better, they not dying, just growing slow. I did try and feed them a bit too early, why the burn marks, but I think their slow growth is because under the T5. The bulbs are close to one-year old, not sure how long they last?

DSCN13209.JPG

Also took some pics of the Brainstorm(first) and Hawaiian Snow(second) 'mothers' I am experimenting with LST on. They are recovering nicely from my fan leaf butchering.....
DSCN13219.JPG
DSCN132210.JPG

And the 3 clones of the blueberry, pulled them over cause I need to wait a while to see which ones keep, want to keep them short.
DSCN132310.JPG

Since i just showed the Blueberry clones, here is an update on their mothers.

They are 14 days into flower.

They where watered/fed with week 3 GO nutes today.

some stretchy beasts, maybe I should not mount the DS200 so high, it only 3W diodes so maybe needs to be closer. I trimmed away alot of lower growth and here is what we end up with(1-3 left to right), and then some close ups. the buds are starting. If I had to pick one of the 3 right now it would be 1, superior branching and not quite so stretchy.

BBs.jpg
BB138.jpg
BB227.jpg
BB321.jpg
BB1_close.jpg
BB138.jpg

Thank you and I agree, except the Hawaiian Snow, that plant is going to produce well for how big it is I think.
Why do you say it like that? Do bigger plants seem to be less potent?

Thanks Chronic, hope your weekend was well.

I decided to chop the Brainstorm and Choco Chunk, nothing great, little stinky buds, will weight when dry. I needed the room and moved the 3 Hawaiian Snow teenagers to under the COB.
Pre-congrats on your harvest.

Thank you and I agree, except the Hawaiian Snow, that plant is going to produce well for how big it is I think.
Why do you say it like that? Do bigger plants seem to be less potent?

Thanks Chronic, hope your weekend was well.

I decided to chop the Brainstorm and Choco Chunk, nothing great, little stinky buds, will weight when dry. I needed the room and moved the 3 Hawaiian Snow teenagers to under the COB.
Pre-congrats on your harvest Craw.

Edit; sorry about the double post. This is the 2nd time I've done that today. Rushing trying to lower my sub count after being on 420 lock-down this week end.

Happy Munchday Crawdad this feels like deja vu
shit no wonder I was in your other journal :rofl:

Update on the Blueberries.

Flower day 18.

Healthy plants. Buds are forming, wondering how #3 is going to turn out, has almost no branching. They all seemed to stretched out alot, wondering if mounting LED to roof of tent is not the way to go with this light.

They where watered/fed today with GO nutes at strengths in feeding schedule for flower week 3.

#1-#3 left to right...
DSCN13669.JPG
DSCN13677.JPG
DSCN13715.JPG

DSCN13688.JPG
DSCN13699.JPG
DSCN13705.JPG

looking good. how far away is the light?

Right now about two-three feet. As you can see i had the plants on the wooden blocks and as they grew to different heights, i started taking blocks out from underneath tallest one. Yet it still the tallest overall, #3. But I have not been moving the light with their tops, it has stayed mounted to the top of tent.

So update time...

flower day 59.

chop day for the Super Cheese and Double Berry. could go longer, but I need the room and like the upper high too. Both have distinctive smells and rock hard buds.

The Hawaiian Snow will come down this weekend.

Double Berry:
DB_12.jpg
DB_22.jpg
DB_31.jpg
DB_macro_1.jpg
DB_macro_2.jpg

Hawaiian Snow:
HS_14.jpg
Hs_34.jpg
Hs_61.jpg
HS_43.jpg
Hs_24.jpg
Hs_5.jpg
HS_macro11.jpg
HS_macro_2.jpg

Super Cheese:
SC_15.jpg
SC_25.jpg
SC_32.jpg
SC_macro1.jpg
SC_macro_2.jpg

real nice man. they're ripe harvest sooner than later in the "week window" for a nice high

real nice man. they're ripe harvest sooner than later in the "week window" for a nice high

Thank you.

Just finished trimming the Doubleberry and Super Cheese. Each had a very distinctive smell. I would guess end up with 1/2 - 1OZ total for the two when dry. Itty Bitty plants.

Hoping the Hawaiian Snow give me 1-2 Oz.

Back
Top Bottom